Pages:
Author

Topic: I need your contribution and opinion - page 4. (Read 1023 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 875
Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin
November 16, 2023, 04:15:04 PM
I have a little knowledge but I need a guide. Bought some cryptocurrency like XRP and Bitcoin. Currently people only talk about Bitcoin but the price is very high for me to afford investing in it. I don't know why I feel like it's the only cryptocurrency worth investing and I would love to try  but am still learning gradually about it.

If you think Xrp is going to be like bitcoin one day, wake up from that false dream because it's a mission impossible in my opinion though. Bitcoin is very limited to 21 million and many of the coins in supply might be showing 19 million plus but deep down, many of thole bitcoin in supply are not having a owner because the private keys are lost forever but Xrp is large with billions of circulating supply and total supply of 10 billion, how can that make history like bitcoin? It's might by speculation but reality, it will not.

Bitcoin might be higher but it can give you something great in return, don't focus on the value you are seeing now, you should focus more on what you think bitcoin is going to impact to the society through investment, it can still give you a moderate profit if you give it a price and I will not give you advice of any alcoin concern but if you think it's best, still do your own research.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
November 16, 2023, 01:17:25 PM
I don't know why I feel like it's the only cryptocurrency worth investing and I would love to try  but am still learning gradually about it.
OP, since Bitcoin was created and traded/invested in the crypto market, Bitcoin has become a big concern for all people around the world, Bitcoin has gained the trust of many people on this earth and many other reasons are talking about Bitcoin, that is why Bitcoin is one of the attractions that users consider in the crypto market, rather than other types of crypto.

There are other reasons about Transparency, Trust, and Bitcoin., which you can consider and use as an investment method
For example:
Digital currency—bitcoin being the leading example—is really just another currency, but it gets more attention for three reasons:

1. Unlike modern currency, which is backed by a central authority (the U.S. government for the U.S. dollar, the EU for the euro), bitcoin is backed by a widely distributed network.
2. Other digitized currency transactions (your credit card purchases, for instance) are transparent, whereas bitcoin’s can be anonymous.
3. Other digital goods—music files, for example—can be duplicated and shared. Bitcoins cannot; they are more like regular physical goods.

For this reason, the brief explanation above about Bitcoin and investment may be a consideration for you for this reason.
Activity: 322
Merit: 166
November 16, 2023, 01:05:17 PM
I have a little knowledge but I need a guide. Bought some cryptocurrency like XRP and Bitcoin. Currently people only talk about Bitcoin but the price is very high for me to afford investing in it. I don't know why I feel like it's the only cryptocurrency worth investing and I would love to try  but am still learning gradually about it.

To have such feeling is okay and your feelings are right. Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency worth investing in to be guaranteed of a profit in the future. If you’ve chosen to invest in other cryptocurrencies, it is not bad, but just know that you are in for gambling that money since not most of them will give you the required profit you need and some won’t even to resist the market volatility. If you’ve invested in XRP, it’s your choice but make more investments and focus more on bitcoin than any other altcoin, it will give you a better chance for a maximize profit in the future than any other cryptocurrency you invest in now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 308
November 16, 2023, 12:12:29 PM
Currently people only talk about Bitcoin but the price is very high for me to afford investing in it. I don't know why I feel like it's the only cryptocurrency worth investing and I would love to try  but am still learning gradually about it.
Do you know that there are many people who have not invested in bitcoins also because of this reason, and they are very unfortunate to have never spoken about it to the correct people with the right information to help them understand the flaw in their thinking. Some of us may never have 1btc, but will still be able benefit from bitcoins when the value increases if we are able to invest well enough and maintain discipline with keeping our bitcoins. Very lucky for you @theOP because you found this forum and now a member.
Activity: 210
Merit: 39
November 16, 2023, 11:24:20 AM
If you wish to start a career in Bitcoin, you must first get proper education and information about Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Taking interest in Bitcoin investment is a living process. If you are new then commit to learning and analyzing so that you can decide for yourself whether it is worth investing in. Altcoins are difficult to analyze when you want to invest in them. Not all altcoins have the same level of risk and potential, and they can be high or low for various reasons. You can plan to take the right time, which can help you invest in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in the future. Various forums, and discussion places you can contact to get more ideas.
Activity: 784
Merit: 618
November 16, 2023, 09:59:30 AM
The first I want you to correct your misunderstanding and know that you can purchase less than 1 bitcoin, similar to how you can own less than $1, for instance, 0.5$ 0,2$,0,01$. If you are really interested and considering to invest in crypto it’s better to start with a small quantity like 0.1 BTC or less. My advice also is to learn about wallets and choosing a secure one which is very important for holding your bitcoins in a safe place not in centralized exchanger.
Additionally it's essential to understand the risks associated with crypto investments and market movements. Good times to buy are during calm market periods or when there's a slight down trend. Because, many traders stay in touch about news and events to predict the next market move.

I recommend you to explore the various sections on Bitcointalk to learn more things about the crypto space.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 124
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 16, 2023, 09:38:51 AM
If you don't have money to invest now on BTC, you can work hard to ensure you save some money that will help you to invest when the price of BTC return back to $20k, but ensure you learn so many things on the exchange market that will guide you when you are about to sell or buy BTC. Buy BTC when the price is low in the market and hodl till the price hit higher in the market which is the common tactics many BTC users are using to earn good profits from their investment and, you can also earn well when you start investing in BTC.

You have made a good decision to make BTC and XRP to be the coins you want to use to start your crypto investment and, you will not regret if you can acquire knowledge of crypto on how to keep your personal details secure and safe and, how to sell when the price is high in the market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
November 16, 2023, 09:07:20 AM

I will just say that you should count yourself of being lucky for two reasons, first is in making bitcoin your first choice and secondly for locating the forum meant for bitcoin discussions, many have started in the wrong manners and have fallen into the hands of scammers because they don't know how or where to start, some went ahead investing on altcoins ever since they heard about cryptocurrency and never know the difference between bitcoin and altcoins, some have lost their asset and are regretting now because they were not having the privilege of being informed before they went ahead in taking the wrong steps on shitcoins, so let your mind be at rest, have your highest Investment on bitcoin, then keep learning more on this platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 152
November 16, 2023, 07:23:21 AM
Currently people only talk about Bitcoin but the price is very high for me to afford investing in it.

That is why Bitcoin is a wonderful investment you may invest any amount and still benefit if you leave it for a long time. I believe you lack sufficient knowledge of bitcoin, which is why you stated that the price is too expensive for you to purchase instead, try investing in bitcoin and you will realize the benefits. Don't waste time and invest in bitcoin because investing in bitcoin at any time is best because if you think the price will fall first before investing, you're wasting your time even if you have a small amount of money you can invest in it you don't need a large sum of money before you begin investing, While some individuals started with little amounts of money and are now wealthy, if you want to be an investor, you must be patient and confidence in what you are doing and you must not be frightened of losing, so begin your adventure with bitcoin investing because it is nice and secure.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 957
November 15, 2023, 09:06:15 AM

I can understand why you are thinking like that and you are a newbie in this area. All these definitions you don't know, constant price fluctuations and trust in the most talked about coin, Bitcoin. Maybe even many ranked members here don't have 1 bitcoin. However, what they all have in common is that they try to invest in coins and tokens for the future, and for this they read hundreds of pages of documents and watch hundreds of hours of videos. If you want to be successful, you will read and watch. Otherwise, if you follow their path under their guidance of others, you may fly off the cliff at some point Smiley Just start by examining the top 10 projects and increase that number.
Activity: 574
Merit: 308
November 15, 2023, 08:58:02 AM

This is just a mere misconception about Bitcoin. Although, Bitcoin is actually the most popular cryptocurrency and has seen the most growth but there are actually thousands of other cryptocurrencies on the market. Yes, we can not argue that these other coins may not have the same name recognition as Bitcoin but they also have their own unique features and use cases. Investing in XRP is not wrong at all because diversifying your portfolio by investing in multiple cryptocurrencies can help you minimize your risk.

And it would definitely do you good if you can take out your time to learn about bitcoin yourself and never worry about what others like you are speculating about bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most successful coin and it has outgrown the rest, that's why bitcoin is the most talk about everywhere.
Activity: 266
Merit: 276
November 15, 2023, 07:08:30 AM
I have a little knowledge but I need a guide. Bought some cryptocurrency like XRP and Bitcoin. Currently people only talk about Bitcoin but the price is very high for me to afford investing in it. I don't know why I feel like it's the only cryptocurrency worth investing and I would love to try  but am still learning gradually about it.
The only thing to be worry about when buying now is price going below the buying price, for example if you buy at 35,000.. if portfolio is to be in the green then it doesn't need to go below the buying price otherwise asset value goes in the red
IMO there is no point OP should be worried about the buying price going below. This is because that is in the nature of Bitcoin that you bought at 35k today doesn't mean it will continue going high from there without doing any low movement. It may go down to 27k or 25k. What Op should be concerned is about the long term price of Bitcoin. This will encourage him to hold his Bitcoin for long. One thing that is certain is certain that Bitcoin price will be higher that what it is today in the next one or two decades
Activity: 1134
Merit: 253
November 15, 2023, 06:41:12 AM
Personally if you have small fund better investing in XRP than Bitcoin although is not popular with your knowledge, you can comparison when XRP or Bitcoin price raise up few percent how much possibility with your profitable? Actually more profitable by trading or investing in XRP still have lower price than your bit fund investing in bitcoin. Many people talked with Bitcoin only because main of cryptocurrency or the mother of crypto and XRP is another part of crypto. But most worth investing in Bitcoin and you not to worry when price dump always get an opportunity return to higher price, XRP still have cases with SEC Commission and prepare your self when investing there if any possibility in the future they will get cases again each other.
Better make your research early before investing between Bitcoin or XRP and make balance with your capital before investing in cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
November 15, 2023, 01:29:57 AM

People are talking about Bitcoin too much due to Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. And this is the most potential coin in the crypto world.

If you want to invest in bitcoin it does not matter if the Bitcoin price is high or low. You will invest a (fixed) amount, right? then just buy it worth your investment amount. Or if you want to keep hold of the Alts you invested already, just keep them like it and wait for the next bull run. 
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
November 15, 2023, 12:59:24 AM
I have a little knowledge but I need a guide. Bought some cryptocurrency like XRP and Bitcoin. Currently people only talk about Bitcoin but the price is very high for me to afford investing in it. I don't know why I feel like it's the only cryptocurrency worth investing and I would love to try  but am still learning gradually about it.
Bitcoin is the widely talked about coin because it's the major cryptocurrency of the market and your safer choice to avoid shitcoins.

And when you talk of investments and BTC being priced high, you need to know that it's not mandatory to buy a whole bitcoin, you can actually buy small bits or satoshis as we call them and just like that it's done, you can hodl them and wait for portfolio to grow.

The only thing to be worry about when buying now is price going below the buying price, for example if you buy at 35,000.. if portfolio is to be in the green then it doesn't need to go below the buying price otherwise asset value goes in the red
Activity: 448
Merit: 217
Rollbit.com
November 14, 2023, 09:39:04 PM
You asked in the right place, hopefully the answers from members of this forum satisfy you. There must be doubts about buying Bitcoin because the price has started to rise quite high and many people also have fomo due to the increase in the price of BTC, but I suggest you buy BTC when there is a decline because if you follow Fomo, of course the risk is very high unless you are ready for the risk. However, considering that soon there will be a BTC halving, there is actually no problem with the current BTC price.

and now the BTC  is experiencing a price correction or decline. If you are interested, you can consider buying it, but you have to do your own research first so that you don't regret it if you experience a loss because crypto price movements are very difficult to predict.
Activity: 448
Merit: 117
November 14, 2023, 07:54:01 PM
Investing in Bitcoin does not require immediately buying a full 1 Bitcoin but you can buy regularly using the DCA method. You can use methods to increase your Bitcoin amount over time. If you can buy it regularly, you don't need to worry about the price of Bitcoin, but you can focus on collecting Bitcoin.

OP can do as you have said if only OP is willing and ready to do so as it is not a must that for one to hold bitcoin, one must buy 1 full bitcoin to be termed or tagged a bitcoin holder or investor. This is the reason why it is advised to use your spare cash to make investment in bitcoin by buying to hold for a long time. OP can buy  in fraction, bit by bit  with a target at hearth for which OP could achieve it gradually as it is inline with OP budget. This could be achieved when OP has it in mind buying and holding for a long period of time.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
November 14, 2023, 07:48:09 PM
So, do not think like that and start collecting. One day, you will have 1 complete Bitcoin to your name.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. It is not difficult to accumulate 1 Bitcoin with the will, determination, trading, conscious investing, experience, and savings. Any investor can start by investing any small amount they can afford to lose in Bitcoin; there is no minimum limit. With every monthly income from work or business, they can save a portion to increase the amount of Bitcoin they invest. They will reach their goal someday, as no one is born old. Indeed, everyone agrees that Bitcoin is the most promising and profitable investment. Even if its price is relatively high now, it could multiply even more. Those who miss the available price opportunities will regret it.
Most importantly, one should acquire sufficient knowledge and experience to identify suitable buying entry points and understand all these matters. Regarding the Ripple coin that the OP mentioned, it is a good currency, but I am not a holder. If compared to Bitcoin in terms of investment, Bitcoin wins deservedly. Recently, XRP has been subjected to significant wars by the SEC.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
November 14, 2023, 05:59:35 PM
I have received a lot of replies I found very useful and educative. It is something I have to take decision on and I have chosen and filtered the rest of options. Investing in Bitcoin for a beginner is suppose to be taken with a well guided steps. This I have learnt and I'll gradually buy with the little I have.
Since you have received many cogent and meaningful replies in this thread at least I believe you have gotten what you wanted,  so sometimes some people do not take out their time to read responses of people in their thread but I will like you to read all this and select the ones that is meaningful or sort to what you needs.
Activity: 560
Merit: 287
November 14, 2023, 05:37:11 PM

Bitcoin is not simply overhyped; it is the ideal coin to invest in if you want to be confident that your money is safe and that you will get a fair return after a long term investment. Apart from bitcoin, all other coins are altcoins, and some even refer to them as shitcoins due to how volatile they are in the market; they might simply disappear from the market after you've invested in them. However, whatever you want to do in the crypto space, conduct your own research.
Pages:
Jump to: