Pages:
Author

Topic: I never sold my First bitcoin. Are you also emotionally bound to bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 1927 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Depends on your financial situation. If no extra money is needed better to keep holding your bitcoin.  Crypto is just starting and soon it will be used online and locally more often. 
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
It has been 2 years that I bought my First bitcoin. I have never been able to sell or trade it. Is it only me who is emotionally binded or does this happened with anyone else?

Also, is it a good thing to be emotionally attached so much to Bitcoins?
in the world of cryptocurrency trade especially bitcoin will indeed cause emotional feelings. Because dipikiran we between selling or holding it thing that depends on the lust on ourselves. You are a great person who can muffle this emotional dam and trade
Well to be honest we get really attached to whatever we are holding for a long time be it shares or cryptos or any kind of physical stuff , but for the investors and traders money speaks louder then emotions a serious trader will always have respect towards the crypto or whatever he is dealing with but won’t get emotionally attached to it , at the end money matters more then emotions.
Activity: 112
Yes, I have.. But I also need money to live on this planet Cheesy
So, if I need to sell some of my coins, I do it and I don't regret it, because it was needed.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
I believe people have some emotional attachment with every first thing. But I think you should come out from their. Because when it will be urgent for you to sell, it would be late and more emotional. When they lost and face risk then they look emotional.
Activity: 126
I did not start trading with bitcoin, but with the Etherium and I can say the same: I will never sell my first Etherium. It is like Scrooge McDucks first dollar
Activity: 123
Attachment and a reverent attitude to their investments is absolutely normal. It is better to treat than negligently.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
It has been 2 years that I bought my First bitcoin. I have never been able to sell or trade it. Is it only me who is emotionally binded or does this happened with anyone else?

i'm not like you
because bitcoin or altcoins are not the same as paper money
they do not have serial numbers on any money sheets
so to me there's nothing special about the first bitcoin or altcoins i have
Activity: 238

Yep, I have some positive emotion with Bitcoin and one of my friends. A few years ago we have bought one coin, and saving them for nowadays. It is great memories with my friend and Bitcoin. When we get together we always remember this day and thanking each other for that.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254

If you bought bitcoin 2years ago, then you have made a lot profit already. I got involved 4yrs ago, and ever since then,  I have been buying and selling ( Trading).
I've always learned to be greedy when it comes to trading/holding crypto.
Sell when you know you have made enough profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Im still lucky that i sold my first bitcoin when the pruce atill high.but after that i buy again bht small amount when the price $10000 and now i need to hodl because if i will sell i will lose.so better to wait again to the right time when the pruce down.im lil stress because of the price but need to move on and wait for long time maybe.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Bitcoin is an asset and at that it potential is in holding it for a long term. I have the same experience where I was emotionally attached to my bitcoin and I see it as an investment mean for future use so at that am not selling it now, I believe at the to.e I will want to sell it the price will be more then what we have now.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
yes but I sold out very long ago. but that was my first exchnge.  this helps me to financially strong. but I am still emotionaly bound towards bitcoin. I am stored bitcoin now.  it is actully a great way to earning for unemployee people.
Activity: 124
Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange
You are lucky if you bought two years ago.
I bought my first bitcoin 4 years ago but i sold it a long time ago.. i really regret about that
Activity: 182
It is hard for me to sell my bitcoins because i work hard just to earn it. Maybe it is normally emotionally binded because you work hard for it just like regular investors on how they invest in bitcoin.I am really not emotionally bound to the bitcoin and if I would have been there might have been many more bitcoins seating in my wallet right now
Activity: 322
It's too hard for me to part with my coins, I think there are many. A bitcoin is more than a coin, especially the first one. He is the personification of freedom and money.
Activity: 418
Merit: 253
Bitcoin is an investment for me and you cannot get emotional with it and if you do so then you are likely to make loss in long term as I was holding my bitcoin since 2016 but when I saw $19k price on the charts it took no time for me to sell my bitcoins and collect the profits as I bought them at very low price in the past which was below $1k and if I would be holding till date then I would hate myself for not selling them at a right time.
Activity: 224
I do not feel affection for bitcoin. for me it's just an investment and a way to earn good money. I speculate this currency and no more
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594

If you have bought bitcoin like 2 years ago then you are still in the positive side. So it only make sense that you are still not thinking of selling it although its better if you at least sold the half during the December madness of 2017.

The good part is that you hold it for such a long time that you are still getting profits by today. But you should use some strategy on how to take advantage of bitcoin and make a lot of money. Just saying.

Wonder though how much bitcoin you are holding?
Activity: 161

Your situation will greatly help you in investing for a long time))) Sooner or later your first bitcoin will grow in value so that your emotional feelings of a nostalgic nature will be replaced by emotions associated with the purchase of a new house or car. I do not think that you will keep it all your life, or his whole life, it's stupid. Wait for growth and buy lambo))
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
I like my coins. I know it sounds weird but there's a relationship between a holder and his money. They're treated like a collection. If the collection becomes worthless I'll still keep it as a reminder of what it used to be. Of course a huge increase in value might make me sell but for now I'll keep holding.
Pages:
Jump to: