Pages:
Author

Topic: I proudly 7 years as a Bitcoin investor. - page 4. (Read 628 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
April 12, 2023, 06:02:41 PM
Good day everyone I am here to announce that today has made me my 7th year as a Bitcoin investor, I am the happiest person today because Bitcoin has given me a lot of gains through investments.
You only created your account one month ago and you told us you bought your bitcoin 7 years ago and still hold it. I will buy a benefit of the doubt that what you told us is truth but let's say that it is like a trend, days ago I read a topic 10 years of Bitcointalk (and Bitcoin)

You have two more topics which I think you can use one of them for celebration too.
A word of inspiration and hint.
A world of motivation

You are so lucky if you bought it 7 years ago and actually did good backup which is usable nowadays. Congratulations if you have it and can sell it above $30,000 which is not a price many people dreamed of 7 years ago.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
April 12, 2023, 06:02:23 PM
So you sold your coins after 7 years or do you still have these coins in your wallet? Really your post is as confusing as my English  Grin .

About having 0.9 btc in my wallet will make me happy because I can enjoy having nearly 1bitcoin more in my portfolio. I want more bitcoin in my wallet after this year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 508
Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!
April 12, 2023, 05:48:52 PM
just imagine that if you bought 0.9 Bitcoin and hold it till now,

how will you feel?

It depends on how much you spend to buy the bitcoin. If you bought it last year when the price was still $30k, then you will still have $30k now, so it depends on how much you bought the 0.9 bitcoin for.

Offcus I will feel just like someone who has 0.9 bitcoin. What else?
Activity: 238
Merit: 112
April 12, 2023, 04:57:30 PM

BITCOIN THE EAGLES EYES

Good day everyone I am here to announce that today has made me my 7th year as a Bitcoin investor, I am the happiest person today because Bitcoin has given me a lot of gains through investments.
I have invested in Bitcoin since the gear 2015 and I have hold my coins for a long time I almost forgot about it because I even deleted the application I used to purchase Bitcoin, I have been so forbearing that it was during this cashless policy in my country that I remembered about my investment when I first checked the price of bitcoin I was shocked and I didn't believe my eyes until I sold some of my coins, just imagine that if you bought 0.9 Bitcoin and hold it till now, how will you feel?
I don't believe that there is any sudden reduction in Bitcoin price from now till the end of this year or even next year, so please do yourself a good to ingrain in Bitcoin if you haven't.
Pages:
Jump to: