Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit my job to do full-time crypto-trading. Made 12 BTC profit last month - page 19. (Read 10811 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
It seems that you are experienced enough to make this huge amount in a month by trading. It is not the case for me, nor for most traders around the world in my opinion. That is why I prefer to treat trading cryptocurrencies as an additional source of income, while keeping my regular job. In addition, the market is down and the volatility is high, so the trading income isn't really stable to fulfill my daily bills.
Activity: 434
Merit: 34
Look what we have here. How this was growing and fell suddenly. Typical of cryptocurrencies.

Activity: 784
Merit: 257
Trends war at $ETH chart. Opened a long yesterday in the upwards channel right after bullish trend breakout.

Still waiting inside.

I was impressed with the 12 btc results, do you only rely on technical analysis of support and resistance,? do you also use other indicators to determine the direction of the trend,? what is the most profitable trading indicator in your opinion.?
In my opinion quitting the job is the wrong choice, because crypto trading is not always profitable. This month you get profit 12 BTC, but in the following month maybe you could have lost 12 BTC. Imagine if you do not have a job, how do you pay bills and other needs? But this is your decision, good luck bro Smiley

Yeah. It is so. But when you are in trading for years, you manage to do good risk and money management that makes your trading more or less stable
Trends war at $ETH chart. Opened a long yesterday in the upwards channel right after bullish trend breakout.

Still waiting inside.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
This is great and this is the proof that we can make a living in cryptocurrrency. A lot of people that I know especially my relatives doesn't believe me when I say that there is money here in cryptocurrency and they just need to be patient in finding the opportunities but they just ignore me and laugh at me and now I am way ahead of them and also trying to learn the advance skills of trading.
This is not rare at all, many people get their ideas from the media and since most of the time they hear about all the bad stuff a minority of people do in the market then they assume that everyone that is involved with cryptocurrencies is the same, not understanding that is just not true, it is like saying that those that use fiat are a bunch of criminals just because a few people use fiat to do illegal stuff, but forget about them when the market skyrockets they will be the ones asking you for advice about how to make money in the market and then you could tell them to build a time machine and listen to you when you talked about cryptocurrencies to them.
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In my opinion quitting the job is the wrong choice, because crypto trading is not always profitable. This month you get profit 12 BTC, but in the following month maybe you could have lost 12 BTC. Imagine if you do not have a job, how do you pay bills and other needs? But this is your decision, good luck bro Smiley
ONLINE TRADE - 230 POINTS GAIN

Closed the trade at $8140. Pure beautiful retest, admire it.

Will you also create a post about how you lost 12 BTC and had to re-apply for a job? Or that's never posted?

Grin Grin
Will definitely write you a big post in this case
Other view of BTC price (5m chart).
This is hoe technical analysis workd. Already earning on retest pattern.

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Will you also create a post about how you lost 12 BTC and had to re-apply for a job? Or that's never posted?
What about your profit at the moment? Since that time you've earned 12 btc which achievements do you have?
Do you still earn on trading? What is your average leverage and % of capital on each trade?

It is not 12 BTC for now Grin About 4-6 monthly. The market now is not that rich.
Still trading full - time.
As for the leverage, it is 3-9 depending on the pattern, market state, etc. Bigger leverage for me seems not efficient.
% depends a lot but always complies with the basic RM rules.
Strong bearish sentiment again inside the diapason. Supposedly, it is a start of the breakout, but the support is still strong.

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Entered the diapason of $8080-$8220. Shorted right inside it.

Did you trade on weekends? Or it's a rest time?  Wink Very often I see strong movements on the crypto market late evening/night at GMT time. Do you use any session time boards? I understand that stock markets have a strict time but in crypto we are limited own time only, isn't it?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
The author created the topic in the month of May and edited it in June.  If this particular period was the most profitable for him, then you need to pay attention to the fact that since April the Bitcoin prices began to rise actively, while the entire cryptocurrency market remained in a bearish trend.  During this period, many traders made a good profit, as they used the chance at the end of 2018 and at the beginning of 2019 to invest their funds at lower prices.  But it is April, May, June that are the months when Bitcoin price fluctuations were more active and could bring good profit.  Perhaps the author is really a professional trader, but you need to take into account the risks that jeopardize a person who quit his regular job and took up almost roulette.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
What about your profit at the moment? Since that time you've earned 12 btc which achievements do you have?
Do you still earn on trading? What is your average leverage and % of capital on each trade?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
From his experience he surely make decent amount of money 12 BTC in one month sounds impressive. His trading success is inspiring but quitting a job and focused to trading is a tough decision but technically worth it if your a pro like him.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
You made 12 BTC profit in one month? Congratulations! There are so many scam projects out there that it's always challenging to know what to invest in, but you've obviously been investing in the right ones. Can you give us some advice or a strategy to use?
Based on many screenshoot OP provided on here, he is mostly only invested in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Binance coin. I also believe he is using many strategy which you can found and learn on youtube and based on his own analysis/prediction too. Based on OP, he has lot of experience in trading.

[ 12 years in trading, 4 years in crypto trading ]
Entered the diapason of $8080-$8220. Shorted right inside it.

Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
You made 12 BTC profit in one month? Congratulations! There are so many scam projects out there that it's always challenging to know what to invest in, but you've obviously been investing in the right ones. Can you give us some advice or a strategy to use?
Pages:
Jump to: