Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit my job to do full-time crypto-trading. Made 12 BTC profit last month - page 49. (Read 10811 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 34
Btw, ETH is in the range again. Cathing profits

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

[ 12 years in trading, 4 years in crypto trading ]

Here's one of them:

Each deal is a piece of art

So you do make shorts or active trade.You havent shown any indicators on the image being used but rather labeling up on whats the entry and exit point.
The question is on whats your basis on doing such action? Years of experience does really count compared to those who do just recently jumped up on the train.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Good luck... hopefully you have enough experience to get a regularly income of your trading. how long do you already trade?
i have seen so many people quitting their job in 2017 cause they are going to be fulltime trader. most of them weren't really happy about their decision some months later..

If a job does not bring much money and takes too much time, why cannot we quit it and dive into trading? I do not think that it is really such a bad idea, but it must be realized that now, you will live not only for trading, but you will also live IN trading.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
you will be very very very rich in the future.trust me
Activity: 25
Hey, nice deals. Would you share some more? Seems like you are earning enough. If not secret, what are your gains a month?

I was trying to trade almost full time... But yet feel like I lack the knowledge and cannot take such a serious decision.
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
Find trading range a bit boring, but still profitable. Waiting for new ideas

Boring? Looks you make lots  of profits to call a working trading range just boring bro
8200 lvl strong broken out
That was a great time to long, waiting for the next movement

Wow, one more beautiful deal. Man, do you ever sleep?

Thanks man
Huh yeap, I do. Actually, I sleep not less than 6 h/day. What is needed to catch the good deal is not being avake for long but to feel the market.
Sometimes I miss the perfect deals, but if that were sleeping hours, then what to regret for. You need to do brilliand deals during the day to spend the money later. To sleep, chill with women and so on. You are not a slave of the exchange
Activity: 28

https://i.postimg.cc/bJhyJBR9/BTC-0528-range.jpg

Cannot find it boring. Cool that you see the opportunities so quickly at a right moment

Activity: 280
Merit: 15
one important point we should remember in crypto trading is we should trade crypto when we are fundamental strong about any coin we choose and keep learning about new coins news and happening then only we can earn profits in crypto in trading
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
Getting out of major job means you have to bear the risk. That is because working as a full time trader does not always produce profit, there are times when the market goes down and stops at a point with a long time making income will be slightly hampered. While you can divide your time by working on the major job and also as a trader there is no need to make a decision to leave the main job.
leaving the main job and switching to trading now can be one of the jobs that carries big risks. maybe someone is ready to accept all the risks so they can dare to make a full time decision to trade and get out of work.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
Have done the same thing before and for me it turns out not very well.

Before when I have the funds I don't have enough knowledge about day trading. Now that I have already good amount of knowledge on how things works it just that my current budget isn't enough to sustain a lose for a certain day trade.

So make sure you have the knowledge to survive and the enough funds to sustain any loses because on trading you can't always gain a profit even if you are doing a day trade.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
Wished i could have opportunities to learn more about trading, which i already missed during uni times where learning is so much easier. Being a programmer for at least 3 years already since and im still giving efforts in studying more fundamentals and financial instruments that worked best for me. Crypto trading is awesome when you have some capital to try out whenever its long or short against the volatility of market. Hope you excel your career as its definitely not easy like how Forex traders does
You can still learn how to trade. You do not have to learn these things in university but in the market. In university, you merely are bound to be limited to theoretical stuff and yeah it would have been better had you learnt about Bitcoin and blockchain technology-something included in the syllabus of universities in Manila these days. Anyways, start learning about how to trade.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Getting out of major job means you have to bear the risk. ~~

That act is act of foolishness on the part of the OP becasue going by cryptocurrency volatility there's little profit to gain from trade when the market go dim, and eve at that, that the market rise how huge will be profit, that will survive the family of OP? except OP is single, for me i wouldn't give a fuck to leave my job for full time crypto.   
it is indeed too risky. You might be able to use your free time to pay attention to crypto. I feel that thinking about crypto all the time can also stress you out. well, many of us have combined both, and I have done that. working for 8 hours was good enough, and the rest we did while enjoying coffee and seeing the development of crypto, well, that's better  Cheesy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
In general, if there is a constant price movement, and you are good enough in this, and there is a small buffer or, let's say, a supply of fiat money. It is quite possible to leave work and live in a crypt.
It is not impossible to leave work and start trading crypto but it is also important to have a backup plan if you are thinking of leaving your job and entering the crypto thing which is a business of no promise. You do not get to make money all the time which might be a bit tough for you and family if you have one. And finally, it is okay to get into crypto trading if you have enough money to tackle both things in the same time.
income that can be obtained from trading is indeed very large, even this is greater than the salary that we usually get in one trade. well, that only applies to those who have a lot of money, and those who are ready to take risks. for me, maybe getting out of work is a bad idea. sometimes the work is also very good, and trading also doesn't need to be done for 8 hours.
People who leave their job for crypto trading is not good but those who leave it after having a great time in crypto trade is relevant. In the beginning of crypto trade regardless of any particular coin we should continue to our job that reflects twice sources of income. It depends on you if you are satisfied from crypto trade and have earned a lot then you can leave your job because that time if you invest here you will earn more.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

That act is act of foolishness on the part of the OP becasue going by cryptocurrency volatility there's little profit to gain from trade when the market go dim, and eve at that, that the market rise how huge will be profit, that will survive the family of OP? except OP is single, for me i wouldn't give a fuck to leave my job for full time crypto.   
Leaving your own job for crypto tading is a very risky decision.But i believe you won't really experience the good facts about crypto trading unless you will not take the risks.Trading will give us huge profits if we know how to deal with it and develop expertise on it but if you only trade without much skills and strategies,you might end up regretting.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

Activity: 62
Merit: 3
Wished i could have opportunities to learn more about trading, which i already missed during uni times where learning is so much easier. Being a programmer for at least 3 years already since and im still giving efforts in studying more fundamentals and financial instruments that worked best for me. Crypto trading is awesome when you have some capital to try out whenever its long or short against the volatility of market. Hope you excel your career as its definitely not easy like how Forex traders does
To become full time trader it is very important to learn it well, you will have to know all the rules of trading, it is all about good knowledge, good planning and spending time, if you can afford all these anyone can become good trader, I have seen so many people earning good money with trading as compare to regular job.

12 years i suppose are enough to learn it well. 4 yers in crypto... jst look at these deals
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
To become full time trader it is very important to learn it well, you will have to know all the rules of trading, it is all about good knowledge, good planning and spending time, if you can afford all these anyone can become good trader, I have seen so many people earning good money with trading as compare to regular job.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
Pages:
Jump to: