Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 119. (Read 242500 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 13, 2016, 02:25:46 PM
Quitting trade is not a good option. To get a place in trusted network of trading Bitcoin needs a lot knowledge and experience. The present situation of bitcoin will give good profit on trading.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 13, 2016, 04:43:26 AM
You can use cryptsy dot in which i launched to monitor real time rate across exchanges and can make margin profit quickly.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
March 12, 2016, 09:48:27 AM
the bitcoin price is in a tight range between $400 and $450 recently. So you can do range trading. Buy at $400 and sell at 500.

Like Kalder said: Trading this way will work.

And the price should go up when the fork comes.

The fork will come early next year. It depends on the willingness of the Core team to push it. I thought fork is easy, it has been done many times before.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 12, 2016, 04:07:00 AM
Nice amount of btc! Why not just hold with the halving coming up, price could get interesting with nice gains.  I would remain on the conservative side with that much btc but that is just me.

Yes that's what i feels we should wait till the halving happens and as speculated there are more chances of bitcoin's value being doubled post that we can earn more profit we just need to have some patience and trust
Activity: 756
March 11, 2016, 08:59:51 PM
Nice amount of btc! Why not just hold with the halving coming up, price could get interesting with nice gains.  I would remain on the conservative side with that much btc but that is just me.
Activity: 714
March 11, 2016, 03:34:10 PM
the bitcoin price is in a tight range between $400 and $450 recently. So you can do range trading. Buy at $400 and sell at 500.

I agree with you purchase at $400 and wait for few days hoping the btc value go high then up sell it to the best price what you get.
Activity: 546
March 11, 2016, 11:06:53 AM
Trading can be really profitable of course that is very true but the fact is also that its very risky.
You can also do the opposite and lose a lot of money because of tradings, its also a bit dependable on luck.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 11, 2016, 09:06:17 AM

Like Kalder said: Trading this way will work.

And the price should go up when the fork comes.
Activity: 364
March 11, 2016, 08:21:17 AM
40 btc is a pretty large amount of money.
buy a car, have a night in vegas. what the point of having money if you cant spend it
Activity: 462
March 11, 2016, 05:30:53 AM
Its not good to stop trading now on this moment. Bitcoin will be more used later and that is very good for trading.
We all hope of course that it is more used and that we can have some profit of it, that will be nice.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 11, 2016, 04:39:39 AM
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 08, 2016, 06:14:15 AM
actual trading is the best way to get bitcoin. you should be able to be patient when you can not profit. be patient and profit is the best way. I suggest you keep playing trading.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
March 07, 2016, 10:32:59 PM
Why you should do that indeed. Are you losing to much money or what. The most important is to have a strategy.
Without strategy you wont earn some good money. And that is very important, otherwise you will lose it and that will be not good.

if you are trader, daily trader, you will know so bored for trader using 1 strategy, im use 1 strategy and succes make profit 80% in 1week, but sometimes i trying to use all in trade and now im failing, buying dashcoin at 0.011 and dash price down to 0.0101  Cheesy
Activity: 434
March 07, 2016, 10:22:14 AM
Why you should do that indeed. Are you losing to much money or what. The most important is to have a strategy.
Without strategy you wont earn some good money. And that is very important, otherwise you will lose it and that will be not good.
Activity: 406
March 06, 2016, 10:58:53 AM
i have the same problem like OP mentions.
i found out that i have to dedicate a lot of my time if i want to be successful in trading. so it is hard to do everyday, i do it from time to time but the problem is i lose some opportunities and when you give up and come back it is hard to keep up with the news.

Yeah I agree, it takes a lot of effort to keep track and successfully trade bitcoin. It'll be like having an official job
It is now not the right time to stop trading. Bitcoin will be more popular in the future and more used.
So that is quite good for trading. I hope that more people will use Bitcoin and that the value will rise for a long time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 02, 2016, 07:27:42 AM
Well. You are happy with what you've learned so far, eh? Why don't you apply that knowledge? You don't have to trade on such a large scale, but maybe buying and selling 1 bitcoin. That'll be fun for you.

For most of us, trading is not an option. Trading just transfers money from many people to very few people.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
March 01, 2016, 07:33:00 AM
Well. You are happy with what you've learned so far, eh? Why don't you apply that knowledge? You don't have to trade on such a large scale, but maybe buying and selling 1 bitcoin. That'll be fun for you.
Activity: 420
March 01, 2016, 06:44:31 AM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

Wow, 7 BTC loss, quite something. I really hope that you've learned A LOT, since it didn't come cheap.

What I'd do?
If you still have 40 BTC after 2 years it means you don't need it so bad as fiat value. So I will not start with buy this or that, you surely have enough fiat for that.
What I'd do, I'd split the money in at least 3 parts:
1. One part will sit on paper wallets. That's the part you always can count on for emergencies or future use.
2. One part will you can invest in house on gambling sites, you can lend on forum or on exchanges. This part should grow while still staying as Bitcoin.
3. One part I'd convert in a few high potential altcoins. This is the highest risk investment. Some will be lost money while some others may make you rich.

Why you should stop trading. You can do it later in the future more. The value is indeed not so high.
But you need patience and that is very important. You can see that the value now is rising so that will be good.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
February 29, 2016, 09:43:05 PM
I quit trading after losing 0.5 over a weekend made bad investments that crashed very quickly before I had chance to react never going back lol

I quit when i was lost around the same btc when I noticed I knew that my TA was all over and done.

Although it was a expensive experience not much compared to the op`s 7 btc loss, but shits literally gambling at this point.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
February 29, 2016, 02:25:33 PM
I quit trading after losing 0.5 over a weekend made bad investments that crashed very quickly before I had chance to react never going back lol

Did you do margin trading? If not, you will lose just a small percentage of your original investment. Do not give up.
Jump to: