Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 116. (Read 242500 times)

Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 15, 2016, 04:31:21 AM
7 btc lost is a pretty steep lesson to learn geeze
I feel sorry for the OP

yeah i've lost at least 40, due to have missed a big opportunity of profit in trading with two old altcoin

but trading is a gabmle, so there is a certain risk involved, there is no lesson to learn, it will happen again and again
Wow that's really steep. You really lost 40btc? Just imagine how much you could've done with that amount. I feel sorry for you, sir.
But I really like your attitude with trading as I see you won't give up and accepted the fact that you took a risk and lost from it. You're somebody that every dedicated trader should follow.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 15, 2016, 04:27:44 AM
If because u quit trading the option is try to invest your bitcoin amin an legit investment site . before u invest try to search if us legit or scam . invest at ur own risk.

Holding the coins for long-term is a good plan, but only if you buy them at lowest prices and have the patience it takes to actually wait longer, that is long-term trading and in BTC, I have seen that the least risk is doing long-term trading...
And about investments, most are scams so why to risk your coins in someone else's hands???
It is good to trade around this time you can now not make profit if you are selling now your Bitcoins because the value is now stable and low so it wont be smart for you.
If you want to sell it than it will be smarter if you are waiting a longer time for a price increase.
Activity: 406
April 14, 2016, 11:45:24 AM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

maybe ,if you lost money in trading, it means that you're bad trader, or did dumb mistakes, or unlucky? anyway i wouldn't quit it as it is very profitable way to earn money

but if you don't want trading, then you could try other ways to earn like holding them in your wallet, it is not risky too, you just have to sell them at right time when they are very expensive
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
April 14, 2016, 06:59:54 AM
not executing trading is an option. I choose to trade because of trading in my favor. each one has advantages and disadvantages of each.
Yeah boy trading is my option also. Ur bitcoin is in your hand . your hours in your hand and your income is in your hand. But the trading have a risk also. But it is good for me trading Wink)

I beg to differ. Your bitcoin is not in your hand. It is in the hands of an exchange you were lucky (or unfortunate) to trade at...

Someday you will learn this difference the hard way
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 14, 2016, 05:21:12 AM
If because u quit trading the option is try to invest your bitcoin amin an legit investment site . before u invest try to search if us legit or scam . invest at ur own risk.

buying and holding bitcoin is just so boring, there is not excitement or not money in that. i always prefer trading over holding and most definitely over investing in another business that can rip me off.

Truly buying and holding for a price rise makes users get bored when you are a experienced trader or enthusiast in business. I believe right now holding gives profit as halving is near. You can do trade after halving gets over.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 14, 2016, 01:53:19 AM
not executing trading is an option. I choose to trade because of trading in my favor. each one has advantages and disadvantages of each.
Yeah boy trading is my option also. Ur bitcoin is in your hand . your hours in your hand and your income is in your hand. But the trading have a risk also. But it is good for me trading Wink)
April 14, 2016, 01:50:52 AM
I feel sorry for the OP

yeah i've lost at least 40, due to have missed a big opportunity of profit in trading with two old altcoin

but trading is a gabmle, so there is a certain risk involved, there is no lesson to learn, it will happen again and again
If u are first time in trading u need to learn how the coin moving if it is going up or if is going down.
For me trading is the best so don't quit trading
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
April 14, 2016, 01:33:58 AM
I feel sorry for the OP

but trading is a gamble, so there is a certain risk involved, there is no lesson to learn, it will happen again and again
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 13, 2016, 10:17:32 PM
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
April 13, 2016, 08:51:23 PM
I feel sorry for the OP
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
April 13, 2016, 09:19:51 AM

buying and holding bitcoin is just so boring, there is not excitement or not money in that. i always prefer trading over holding and most definitely over investing in another business that can rip me off.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
April 13, 2016, 07:20:58 AM

Holding the coins for long-term is a good plan, but only if you buy them at lowest prices and have the patience it takes to actually wait longer, that is long-term trading and in BTC, I have seen that the least risk is doing long-term trading...
And about investments, most are scams so why to risk your coins in someone else's hands???
April 13, 2016, 03:23:21 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 12, 2016, 01:36:18 PM
Try binary options, check the market and make fast profit. Just imagine - make profit in 1 minute  Grin

Making profit in a minute get lost by the falling minute. Just now lost 20$ on sports betting which I earned little by little. I feel not to engage in gambling sites anymore, sometimes it looks to be making us fool.

I do not call betting a way to make profit. In long term, you will lose. If you just want to have fun, it is ok to gamble.

i guess this is a semantic issue. i think of any trade as a "bet" -- a bet that the market will move one way or the other. the question is, do you have an edge, or are you gambling? only trade if you are EV+ imo.

Because it is though lol.

And youre right what you said, a "bet" is a risk form of the unknown of what the result maybe but is okay with the outcome of good or bad lol. Most people dont think that through on what you mentioned with "edge" and other forms to mitigate the risk lol.
Activity: 364
April 12, 2016, 05:02:29 AM
Around this time it will be not smart to quit trading because the value will rise slowly in the future and that can be good for trading, so you can earn more profit in the future and that is nice.
But you have to be doing good and in the beginning start with some low prices and later you can have more profit.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
April 11, 2016, 05:15:22 PM
Try binary options, check the market and make fast profit. Just imagine - make profit in 1 minute  Grin

Making profit in a minute get lost by the falling minute. Just now lost 20$ on sports betting which I earned little by little. I feel not to engage in gambling sites anymore, sometimes it looks to be making us fool.

I guess $20 is small money to you lol.

But a $20 worth can go 4 meals for me.. so gambling $20 or any amount I have no interest and nor should others. Unless you have a high winning odds because something is in your favor.
Activity: 298
April 11, 2016, 02:21:44 PM

I do not call betting a way to make profit. In long term, you will lose. If you just want to have fun, it is ok to gamble.

i guess this is a semantic issue. i think of any trade as a "bet" -- a bet that the market will move one way or the other. the question is, do you have an edge, or are you gambling? only trade if you are EV+ imo.
Activity: 168
April 11, 2016, 05:00:32 AM

Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 06, 2016, 12:32:29 PM

Activity: 462
April 05, 2016, 06:56:50 PM
if i was you i will invest it in gambling site if you don't want to trade anymore or you can convert some to cash and have a holyday :p or somethink fun XD really you need to make them more and more :p
Jump to: