Pages:
Author

Topic: I ranked up. It feels great! - page 3. (Read 581 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
July 19, 2024, 05:59:23 PM
Congratulations OP on your new position. Just keep going and you will continue to receive merits and appreciation in the next days and months to come. Just never stop learning and continue to grow and develop more potentials in the forum.

For now, just enjoy the moment. Feel your promotion, but never stop from gaining new insights and information and continue to listen and learn from the experiences of those who were ahead of you. Good luck OP.
Activity: 70
Merit: 8
July 19, 2024, 04:12:34 PM
There is a thread on reputation where you can celebrate and announce all your achievement on the forum, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/announce-your-rank-up-merit-or-any-achievements-that-makes-you-feel-great-5391471 you can always post it there on the provided link, congratulation for this is the beginning of a new challenge for full member rank and more.

Thanks! I will keep this in mind when I will share my next achievement  Wink. Though IMHO, I think it better suits here in terms of visibility and relevance.

let this new rank be a stepping stone to you to do better as I would love to see you get to full member rank so you can rock the forum more better.
Keep up the hard work and be always open to all criticisms as they are one of the best ways you can learn how to grow in the forum.
Good luck to you
+1

Sure! motivational guidance from reputed members like you means a lot.
Activity: 602
Merit: 442
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
July 19, 2024, 03:36:27 PM
There is a thread on reputation where you can celebrate and announce all your achievement on the forum, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/announce-your-rank-up-merit-or-any-achievements-that-makes-you-feel-great-5391471 you can always post it there on the provided link, congratulation for this is the beginning of a new challenge for full member rank and more.
Thanks for pointing it out to him

Congratulations @op and I can relate with how much joy you have and just as @Dunamisx have already said, you should move the thread to the appropriate thread for better visibility and let this new rank be a stepping stone to you to do better as I would love to see you get to full member rank so you can rock the forum more better.

Keep up the hard work and be always open to all criticisms as they are one of the best ways you can learn how to grow in the forum.
Good luck to you
+1
Activity: 952
Merit: 555
July 19, 2024, 03:09:01 PM
Activity: 70
Merit: 8
July 19, 2024, 02:12:20 PM
I just want to share that today I achieved member rank at this amazing forum. It feels so good. I am learning so much and only regret that I didn't find this wonderful place earlier. I want to thank all reputed and established members of this forum for helping me achieve this milestone. I want to give special thanks to all those who thought that my posts were worthy of receiving merits, namely:
aliveNFT
dwyane36
Rating Place
efialtis
holydarkness
mindrust
libert19
vapourminer
Halab
Pages:
Jump to: