Pages:
Author

Topic: I regret that i entered trading too late - page 14. (Read 22183 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 14
November 28, 2018, 05:03:07 PM
Hi friends I have regret that i entered into trading too late if my head had known this trading field before only i could have started early only , and now i would be making profits by now , but now i am learning still because i started too late

Now i see many people start trading at very less age only if i see them i regret that why at that age i didn't start trading   

Do you have regret like this ?

For me it's not  too late  Wink  currently  studying trading   right  now  Wink     study well  on how  to trade  then  you can  make  large  amount  of money in trading  Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
November 28, 2018, 04:50:01 PM
Everyone who didn't invest in Bitcoin in the early years are on the same boat, however regretting is of no use, it is better to be optimistic and look for opportunities to make profits in the present and the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
November 28, 2018, 04:21:45 PM
Hi friends I have regret that i entered into trading too late if my head had known this trading field before only i could have started early only , and now i would be making profits by now , but now i am learning still because i started too late

Now i see many people start trading at very less age only if i see them i regret that why at that age i didn't start trading   

I believe that this is just the beginning of trading and cryptocurrencies market.  You are among the early adopters compared to the number of people we know have knowledge on cryptocurrencies market.  You should spend enough time and learned on how trading work in cryptocurrencies market and never go into it at this early stages.  Trading is a game and that means you must have adequate knowledge and skills for you to be able to trade professionally. 
Now that you have opportunity to trade I think you should invest with carefulness and monitor your investments with seriousness and every experience you need shall come.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
November 28, 2018, 03:22:30 PM
No need to regret it Wink, never too late to learn.
Yes, it is much more difficult to trade now than last year, but look at it from the other side. During this time, many tools have appeared that will help you master this area, multiple types of analysis, articles, bots, etc.
There are also many trading exchanges from which you can choose the most suitable for you, studied the new Velvet exchange so there you can even try to trade without investing real money (demo version) to gain experience in trading.

It is true that when the market grows, everyone knows how to trade. And to trade, the movement of the market down is much more difficult. Indeed you need to know a lot and be able to analyze and predict. A couple of days ago I discovered the Velvet exchange, which is about to open soon. Very interesting platform. I like it and I hope that it will open in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

you don't have to feel that regret I also started dealing with trading several months ago and I'm also asking myself why I didn't started this venture years ago but I doesn't matter to me anymore, what's more important is that we're trying to educate ourselves and we are not actually having a hard time to learn and still improving.
yes now we have to stop making mistakes and improve fast so we dont waste time and start searching opportunity and gain profit 
That's right because in the absence of these mistakes, surely we will never know the mistakes we have ever made, so we need to be careful so that our work can run smoothly in the future
Activity: 392
November 28, 2018, 02:30:27 PM
Market is still in its initial phase. We still have many ATH left ahead of us. Don't worry if you are not among the early traders and investors. There is a huge potential market lying in front of cryptos. There is a lot room to grow. You can still make it big in crypto trading.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

I don't regret any of it. Because if you regret, it will not lead to good. I am grateful that fate brought me with trade. I found a case I like doing.
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 01:44:14 PM
In this digital crypto market, people can start trading anytime any day so mate there is nothing to regret still you have time to do better in trading. You should learn basic knowledge and focus on the forum you will achieve something to make profits by trading. So don't be upset you are not late just be serious.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
November 28, 2018, 01:40:03 PM
You are not late yet, there is something for you now. In fact, it is an opportunity to buy some coins and hold them for long-term. Within a year, there is possibility that you can make x5 to x10 profits.
EDR
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 12:59:07 PM
No need to regret it Wink, never too late to learn.
Yes, it is much more difficult to trade now than last year, but look at it from the other side. During this time, many tools have appeared that will help you master this area, multiple types of analysis, articles, bots, etc.
There are also many trading exchanges from which you can choose the most suitable for you, studied the new Velvet exchange so there you can even try to trade without investing real money (demo version) to gain experience in trading.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 28, 2018, 09:37:05 AM

you don't have to feel that regret I also started dealing with trading several months ago and I'm also asking myself why I didn't started this venture years ago but I doesn't matter to me anymore, what's more important is that we're trying to educate ourselves and we are not actually having a hard time to learn and still improving.
yes now we have to stop making mistakes and improve fast so we dont waste time and start searching opportunity and gain profit 

actually we are not able to prevent ourselves from making mistakes, as long as we are doing some thing there will be surely some instances that we are going to make mistakes. all we can do about that is to accept it and never stop improving ourselves, making mistakes will keep us on learning it is not just happening once in our lives.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
November 28, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

Dont be sad, you are not alone. You are not too late anyway. In fact, entering right now is a right time, a second chance.
Right.It's never too late to enter into trading because today might be the perfect time to learn trading.Just do not be influence on the negative side around so you won't be destructed.Focus on your trading.Many people have become successful in trading because they put passion on the things they are doing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 07:23:06 AM

Dont be sad, you are not alone. You are not too late anyway. In fact, entering right now is a right time, a second chance.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
November 28, 2018, 06:46:49 AM

I regret not realizing the potential at the right time. You at least entered trading too late and realized that if you were a bit early and did this a while ago at least you would be rich but you didn't know. I was here, I was here when bitcoin worth nothing and I had tens of bitcoins and a lot of ethereum and many other coins that worth something now and I did not kept any of that.

That is a horrible feeling to have. Right now I could have millions of dollars, enough to really just put it in a bank and live comfortable forever without ever to work and really live a wealthy life but right now I am working tirelessly everyday to make ends meet. Not that I didn't get in too late but because I was an idiot who thought money you have is more valuable then money you could have.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
November 28, 2018, 04:21:39 AM
It doesn't matter. Maybe you're thinking that if you have started at a young age, you may have profited by now. But you don't know that for sure. Because this whole trading process is a journey, its not when you start but how you will conquer it.

You also need to look at the bigger picture. They might have started early, but do they really see it that way? Again, you need to get over with this whole thing, start all over again and be positive, I'm sure that you will get to your goal. Best of luck.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
November 28, 2018, 03:41:13 AM

If no one gave you information about it or you didn’t come across it then, there is no need to be blaming yourself. It’s not too late, even now you can still make money from cryptocurrency trading just like a lot of people are still doing now, but it won’t be as much as those that started earlier before you did. But the only thing you need here is hard work, if you’re not hard working, then you’re going no where.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
November 27, 2018, 09:21:49 PM

its doesn't have a big effect when you join late or earlier. imagine if you join at the beginning of the year, of course you have done a lot of losses because prices tend to decline. joining at the end is also not necessarily a bad thing like now, you can buy at cheap price? most importantly you can trade during any conditions..
Activity: 812
November 27, 2018, 07:04:07 PM
I regret doing trading, 60% of my assets are decreasing this will be a bad day for me.
difficult for traders, I think it's time to sit down and watch the war end.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
November 27, 2018, 01:29:50 PM
I will say wait for your time if you bought the cryptos at high prices than how much it was now.And also it is never later to enter into the crypto field sine only less people were recognized the cryptos until now.If you think that the prices will be at cheap forever then you will be wrong because in history the prices were crashed many times but later they will recover and hit new values.
What are you talking about? Did you even had the courtesy of reading the OP before you constructed your post? Because I don't see any point on what you are saying and you just have somehow based your answer with the thread title. If you haven't read the OP he is saying that he had entered the market too late and he should have been taking profits by now, he didn't say anything about him buying cryptocurrencies at a high price. He shouldn't wait because this is a perfect opportunity for him to buy more.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
November 27, 2018, 12:58:25 PM
I will say wait for your time if you bought the cryptos at high prices than how much it was now.And also it is never later to enter into the crypto field sine only less people were recognized the cryptos until now.If you think that the prices will be at cheap forever then you will be wrong because in history the prices were crashed many times but later they will recover and hit new values.
Pages:
Jump to: