Pages:
Author

Topic: I regret that i entered trading too late - page 16. (Read 22183 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 142
November 26, 2018, 01:16:14 PM
Never regret starting a trade at this time, this should have be an opportunity for you to explore your trade skills to make huge gains in the market. Traders are the best earners in this industry, so, welcome on board mate get the ball rolling into your wallet.  

It is the best time to start the trade as market is on lower side so you do not require much capital as well to start trade. OP should be happy about it and feel that it is the blessed time to enter and start making money from now onwards rather than creeping about the past.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
November 26, 2018, 12:47:44 PM
Hi friends I have regret that i entered into trading too late if my head had known this trading field before only i could have started early only , and now i would be making profits by now , but now i am learning still because i started too late

Now i see many people start trading at very less age only if i see them i regret that why at that age i didn't start trading   

Do you have regret like this ?

There is no guarantees that you'll be able to make profit easier if you know about it earlier. You might not be interested with it if you know it earlier than others. You feel regret because you see the fact that there are many people earning profit from the market. Don't regret something that you do not even know about it. You should regret only if you know about it earlier but you did not join it.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
November 26, 2018, 12:30:42 PM
It's never too late to trade,the market situation maybe not as good as last year where everything is bull, but this could be the chances for you to learn more, usually traders will learn more in bear market, and trading is not about short term but we will need to keep on learning and experimenting the strategy
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 11:53:59 AM
Hi friends I have regret that i entered into trading too late if my head had known this trading field before only i could have started early only , and now i would be making profits by now , but now i am learning still because i started too late

Now i see many people start trading at very less age only if i see them i regret that why at that age i didn't start trading   

No I'm not, I only regret repeat the same mistakes during trading. Too late enter trading world can be fixed but repeat same mistakes meaning I will not success using any strategy until the end. Don't regret it but fix it but always remember one thing never do the same mistakes like me, no better future for you.
I do mistakes a lot but i try  to control, in fear or greed i do this mistakes again , like entering a trade at wrong  time, not waiting and booking profits early , this are the repeated mistakes i do       
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
November 26, 2018, 09:39:52 AM
Never regret starting a trade at this time, this should have be an opportunity for you to explore your trade skills to make huge gains in the market. Traders are the best earners in this industry, so, welcome on board mate get the ball rolling into your wallet. 
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
November 26, 2018, 09:01:15 AM

No I'm not, I only regret repeat the same mistakes during trading. Too late enter trading world can be fixed but repeat same mistakes meaning I will not success using any strategy until the end. Don't regret it but fix it but always remember one thing never do the same mistakes like me, no better future for you.
Activity: 1
November 26, 2018, 08:59:35 AM
I think it's never too late to start. You can still start now, knowing the market is about to enter the growth phase
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
November 26, 2018, 07:46:12 AM
I think it's never too late to start doing anything. Of course, making money in a growing market is easier, especially for a beginner, but you can also make money in a falling market.
yes you are right, but now the market is unstable so it is very difficult to get a profhyit. it is good to trade in small and hold coins until the market is stable because it is safer and the risk is a little.
dont trade for short term at this moment.its too risky if suddenly price continue goes down again.but if use small amount no matter for us i thought
Every aspect of trading is always going to be risky, but that is of course one of the reasons why you need to try as much as possible to make sure that you at least know what you are doing and you have the knowledge and strategy to be able to develop a plan at every point in time, rather than approaching the market blindly.

Nothing is ever too late and there will always be an opportunity of a lifetime for everyone as long as you are ready to take it but everything comes with a sacrifice, which with trading, that is a huge sacrifice to learn as much as you can.
Activity: 234
November 26, 2018, 07:15:21 AM
There is no regret in entering trading now. Some experts says we are at the early adoption of Crypto in the world. There are a lot of people who are yet to know about bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. Get some some Bitcoin or ethereum and start trading at your preferred exchange. With enough room for bitcoin to grow, it can be late for anybody to join trading.
Activity: 40
November 26, 2018, 06:19:43 AM
even i felt the same but after some time i thought it does not matter there is nothing to regret opportunity will be there we have to utilize it thats all 
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 01:33:50 AM
I think it's never too late to start doing anything. Of course, making money in a growing market is easier, especially for a beginner, but you can also make money in a falling market.
yes you are right, but now the market is unstable so it is very difficult to get a profhyit. it is good to trade in small and hold coins until the market is stable because it is safer and the risk is a little.
dont trade for short term at this moment.its too risky if suddenly price continue goes down again.but if use small amount no matter for us i thought
Activity: 21
November 25, 2018, 03:14:46 PM
i entered trading late and i do not have any regret in trading late because it is not how far you have being in the trading market but how well you have being in the trading market.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
November 25, 2018, 02:44:39 PM
yes you are right, but now the market is unstable so it is very difficult to get a profit. it is good to trade in small and hold coins until the market is stable because it is safer and the risk is a little.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 06:30:56 AM
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
November 25, 2018, 05:51:58 AM
No bro no need to be regret because there is no specific time to start trading in the crypto world. You can start now no matter just give some time to know the basic things to do well in trading. Be focused on the forum and social media and apply the strategy to make good profits in trading.
Activity: 55
November 25, 2018, 04:46:57 AM
I also started to practice cryptocurrency very late. Sorry about this is not necessary. It is not yet known what heights cryptocurrency in price will reach
so still have chance to buy bitcoin or altcoin.at this moment all cryptocurrency price now very cheap.and maybe this is was best opportunity for you.
yes i am glad that i didnt enter when price was all time high too  Grin Grin
Activity: 677
November 25, 2018, 03:57:46 AM
It's never too late for trading, now the price is in a low position. but at the moment I think it is the best moment to start trading by buying at a low price and waiting until the market is in the best position.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
November 25, 2018, 02:10:25 AM
I might have regret it more if I had not knew crypto currencies.

This is more than what I expected. It is not just an investment but more of like being first hand on the sight of the future.

Technology is now different and I know crypto currencies will be part of it someday.
In terms of transactions and payments it will be in front.
Fiat will be just an option then.

Look, do not just stay with trading it. There is more to that.
Activity: 980
November 25, 2018, 12:41:36 AM
I also started to practice cryptocurrency very late. Sorry about this is not necessary. It is not yet known what heights cryptocurrency in price will reach
so still have chance to buy bitcoin or altcoin.at this moment all cryptocurrency price now very cheap.and maybe this is was best opportunity for you.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 11:19:59 PM
Pages:
Jump to: