Pages:
Author

Topic: I regret that i entered trading too late - page 18. (Read 22183 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 08:34:13 AM
Hi friends I have regret that i entered into trading too late if my head had known this trading field before only i could have started early only , and now i would be making profits by now , but now i am learning still because i started too late

Now i see many people start trading at very less age only if i see them i regret that why at that age i didn't start trading   

Do you have regret like this ?

You always start at exactly the right time, for whatever reason it didn't appeal to you before, then you must not discount that. Also do not look towards the past, if you continue to focus on regret you'll forget to make the most of the present. You're here now, focus on honing your skills and becoming a successful trader as soon as possible.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 08:15:25 AM
It's never to late. Was it to late after several bitcoin crashes before? No, market recovered and continue to grow. Next blow will be on DEX like ethermium.com, idex.market... ERC tokens and Ether will be huge next year, specially Ethereum, lot's of updates and new features like plasma and sharding.
Activity: 10
November 24, 2018, 08:04:25 AM

I never regret at all and you too shouldn't regret. It's never too late to make profits out of crypto. If you love HODLing, This bearish market presents a new opportunity. collect all the the coins you feel you should store them in hardware wallet and wait for about two years. you will be amazed
A good example is NEO, it's just roughly 8 USD right now, we all know NEO is capable of going past 200 USD per coin, You get 10,000 NEO's.. In 2 to 3 years, you will be smiling. it does't matter, even if it's 5 years, it's worth it
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
November 24, 2018, 07:30:58 AM
No, never.

If you look at the market, any market really, you can find numerous reasons to spend your life regretting. There are so many missed opportunities that you can regret day in day out.

Rather than doing that, train yourself to focus on the next trade only. That way you will never engage yourself into things you cannot change.

It's never too late to educate yourself the proper ways, change your mindset, and start trading. Focus on the positive, avoid the negative.
Activity: 55
November 24, 2018, 07:05:25 AM
Hi friends I have regret that i entered into trading too late if my head had known this trading field before only i could have started early only , and now i would be making profits by now , but now i am learning still because i started too late

Now i see many people start trading at very less age only if i see them i regret that why at that age i didn't start trading   

Pages:
Jump to: