Pages:
Author

Topic: I sold everything at $158/159 this morning - page 3. (Read 20712 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
February 15, 2014, 04:55:20 AM
To all of you panic buying because you missed the "greatest thing ever", mark this post, within 6 months you will be able to buy in much lower, I have a large buy order at $35 (just above the 2011 high).

if this were an established commodity like gold, copper, soybeans, or a currency cross, which I have been trading for 15 years, that is the smart buy point - not at $159

you just need to look at the naivete of the posts on this board to know this is a sucker rally.

"i'm loaning money to ....."
" I save $200 a month and im putting it all in bitcoins ...... "
"we are revolutionaries......."

good luck to all the future bitcoin millionaires :-)

This was your original post, I saved it for my own reference. it will be a year soon ...

I sold all my Bitcoin at $120 and set a buy order at $0.03  See you in a year, suckers

Internet doesn't forget  Grin Grin Grin

In case you want to know how OP feels now, you can find it here. Cheesy

because literally EVERYTHING related to bitcoin is a scam.

I cashed out of bitcoin and I am literally done, I will not buy back in at any price.

Physical metals are the best alternative currency, not cryptogarbage.

Activity: 431
Merit: 261
February 14, 2014, 04:53:02 PM

I knew about Bitcoin when they were $90 too. Could have, should have, didn't. Time to move on!
I saw this post and realized you could have probably bought $90 Bitcoin just a few months before. Bitcoins could be had for $65 not long before that.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
February 14, 2014, 04:44:59 PM
Yeah, I also sold all bitcoins today (all 1318) and set buy order at $27. See you soon, suckers  Wink

You are a bit of a celebrity round here too, eh?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
February 14, 2014, 04:11:25 PM
To all of you panic buying because you missed the "greatest thing ever", mark this post, within 6 months you will be able to buy in much lower, I have a large buy order at $35 (just above the 2011 high).

if this were an established commodity like gold, copper, soybeans, or a currency cross, which I have been trading for 15 years, that is the smart buy point - not at $159

you just need to look at the naivete of the posts on this board to know this is a sucker rally.

This was your original post, I saved it for my own reference. it will be a year soon ...

I sold all my Bitcoin at $120 and set a buy order at $0.03  See you in a year, suckers

Ahhhh, I just love this thread. Thanks for the memories as well as the good reminder!

Don't mess with the Honey Badger...
legendary
Activity: 1441
Live and enjoy experiments
February 14, 2014, 03:40:06 PM

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
December 14, 2013, 11:35:11 PM
I still remember when bitcoins dropped down to $70 on BTCE right after the Silk Road takedown, too bad I couldn't move money fast enough into my BTCE account to buy some back then.

Does anyone know what's the cheapest way to deposit fiat into BTCE?

I have seen dozens of posts saying BTC-e is a scam, but I am not sure if it is true.

It's a huge scam if it is, but it's not.

I knew about Bitcoin when they were $90 too. Could have, should have, didn't. Time to move on!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
December 13, 2013, 05:21:49 AM

Thanks. Most of us didn't expect to be worth such an insane amount in fiat so soon thanks to BTC - but we believed it was possible and we held to most of our coins.

Profit taking is not only healthy but necessary, but selling them all? Honestly, the only reason to sell all ones BTC at some point is urgent need of money to deal with a life threatening situation; if that's not the case, liquidating all BTC one has is just utterly reckless and shows zero understanding of what BTC is and its potential.

Mark my words: BTC will reach $5k soon, and those who sold at $160 while predicting it's failure will be mocked very hard.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
December 13, 2013, 04:06:37 AM
mark this post, within 6 months you will be able to buy in much lower
Done. And you're an idiot. Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 13, 2013, 03:42:49 AM
I still remember when bitcoins dropped down to $70 on BTCE right after the Silk Road takedown, too bad I couldn't move money fast enough into my BTCE account to buy some back then.

I have seen dozens of posts saying BTC-e is a scam, but I am not sure if it is true.
Activity: 10
December 13, 2013, 03:31:16 AM

Activity: 16
December 13, 2013, 03:18:22 AM
We must never forsake the plain, obvious, easy and natural sense, unless where the nature of the thing itself, parallel places, or evident reason, afford a solid and sufficient reason for so doing.
Activity: 43
December 13, 2013, 03:17:18 AM
Pretty funny to read through all the posts!

That is one of the problems with bitcoin though, no matter how many you have you always keep thinking you should've bought them earlier or more of them...

Perhaps he will now buy back some coins and be happy again when they keep rising in value...
Activity: 18
December 13, 2013, 02:01:48 AM
This is the funniest thing I have seen all day. No sure thing in trading
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 13, 2013, 12:51:38 AM
So, just popping in on the thread to laugh at the OP's fortune telling skills.  Grin
IMHO bitcoin is pretty mysterious, you really can't tell where it'll go next.

Lol.. I know right?

He would have made so much more if he had kept it just for a few more months.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
December 12, 2013, 11:36:59 PM
Man I wish I had been mining bitcoin back then instead of running folding@home! I could have been rich!

Same here Cheesy
Activity: 14
December 12, 2013, 11:31:43 PM
My friend told me about them when they were $90 .. hindsight is really an ugly thing  Cool
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
December 12, 2013, 11:27:43 PM
Man I wish I had been mining bitcoin back then instead of running folding@home! I could have been rich!
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
December 12, 2013, 10:22:32 PM
I can't imagine BTC ever dropping back do any where near the $100 range again. Too many real world assets focused on it now.

I agree and definitively not in anyone interest, like big whales playing the market
Activity: 14
December 12, 2013, 09:52:34 PM
Long term holders FTW Wink

They possibly will....
Activity: 2
December 12, 2013, 09:27:36 PM
I can't imagine BTC ever dropping back do any where near the $100 range again. Too many real world assets focused on it now.

To bad, I would love to buy few int this price Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: