Pages:
Author

Topic: I stop looking at Bitcoin Price - page 12. (Read 1552 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
April 10, 2018, 10:13:49 AM
If you stop looking at bitcoin price, it has no effect on the value, it makes no difference and how will you now know when the price rises? So, let keep our on the guage, we can only be discouraged, we all hope to see it increase soon. If we could help to hasten it, it would have been better.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
April 10, 2018, 10:11:15 AM
I'm trying to look less as well, less stress is better for the mind.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 10:10:34 AM
I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin

I also stop looking at bitcoin price in the same reason. It hurts us because bitcoin price goes down half of it's price. I think it's better to look again at bitcoin price when the month is december because we all know that before christmas the price of bitcoin will increase on its higest price so that we can scream happily when we see it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 10:05:52 AM
For now, it is a good decision that Bitcoin prices are coming back. I love Bitcoin. If you see Bitcoin's price rise, because its price is never stable. I hope that in the future it can also grow and may fall further. But in the future, its price will be very high.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
April 10, 2018, 09:52:51 AM
I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin
It is distressing when you look at the price now compared to what it was only a few months ago, but it is also a lot higher then it was a few months before that.

i am doing the same with my alts as they have been in a bad state, I will check back every couple of weeks maybe and see how they are all doing.
Activity: 154
April 10, 2018, 09:51:52 AM
The decision to stop looking for bitcoin price is good,concentrating on  how to get more will be better.
Activity: 107
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 09:48:17 AM
I said before that the price fluctuates too quickly to make it a convincing bet, which is why I am more confident in waiting 7 days to see the result. It may be 7100 now and it may even reach 7500 very soon but I think that this is only temporary and the price will continue to decline in the coming days since it's been like this for months. I don't want to bet on something that takes only luck to find out.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 09:47:30 AM
I am also frustrated to see the Bitcoin price. It's very sad. I am agree with you. I also don't look at the Bitcoin price for 2/3 months Cool
Activity: 462
April 10, 2018, 09:44:41 AM

Good decision. Don't look at your wallet for a long time and you might even be surprised at the outcome. It might have been even lower or higher depending on the news you'll about to hear sometime. But for now, enjoy a life without the anxiety brought buy bitcoins.
Activity: 65
April 10, 2018, 09:33:14 AM
don't be discourage on what is happening to bitcoin nowadays,whether you look at your wallet or not the result is still the same,Bitcoin will rise again and it will soar high.your very lucky to have bitcoin in your account and the decision you made for holding it will reach your goal.
Activity: 154
April 10, 2018, 09:31:23 AM

I think that's the good thing you should do for now because looking for the price while dropping may get you panic and influence your decision.

copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 09:28:38 AM
Yes I stopped looking at bitcoin prices because it makes me sick the eyes because the lower the bitcoin price, for that I better hold bitcoin until 2 months ahead and sell it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
April 10, 2018, 09:18:26 AM
If you are in the trading activities of bitcoin do not stop looking or monitoring the price value of bitcoin in market becausr it is important to know every now and then , so that you can clearly manage your coins if you decided to hold  it first , you may sell it ,or you will buy coin, so do not stop looking at the bitcoin price.

Remember if you do not have enough patience and can not control your emotions, Bitcoin is not for you.
This is a good decision. Checking prices constantly gives you extra pressure that you do not need. In the end the price does not look bad at the moment and there are some signs that it may recover

Most people who invested to bitcoin are now hurting because the price are down from $6000+ in the past week we saw a little bit pump up from bitcoin but  the chart of bitcoin are stil in downtrend from the next month thats why its a good move to didnt look for bitcoin price until we can see a good news from the matket.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 09:07:45 AM
If you are in the trading activities of bitcoin do not stop looking or monitoring the price value of bitcoin in market becausr it is important to know every now and then , so that you can clearly manage your coins if you decided to hold  it first , you may sell it ,or you will buy coin, so do not stop looking at the bitcoin price.

Remember if you do not have enough patience and can not control your emotions, Bitcoin is not for you.
This is a good decision. Checking prices constantly gives you extra pressure that you do not need. In the end the price does not look bad at the moment and there are some signs that it may recover
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 10, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

It's a positive outlook. No one knows when will the market go up but the good thing is there is a bigger chances that it will. We are all hoping that bitcoin will rise the soonest for the market to bloom again.

Well you have to find something that works fornyou in this kind og market and it gives you some kind of assurance when you're not seeing the price, then good for you. That would probably work for a lot of people as well. For me, i've accepted the fact that the market is highly volatile. It's ok for me to see the price drop without be feeling uneasy.
Activity: 361
April 10, 2018, 08:57:35 AM
for this great whale might be an opportunity to buy Bitcoin, they would love this to happen, but it would have a bad effect for me that only has a bit of Bitcoin, due to panic with decreasing Bitcoin prices, because I bought at high prices so panic when Bitcoin Price have not returned yet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 253
April 10, 2018, 08:50:43 AM
I see bitcoin price movements and I just try to buy cheaply, because it's the right time to do that, and by the end of the year we're all excited and happy..
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 08:46:24 AM
For the moment I am very happy to see bitcoin prices and keep tabs on bitcoin prices, as this is an opportunity for me to buy and invest in bitcoin, I would be glad when bitcoin goes down.

I like this statement. I also like the style you state about the low price of bitcoin. Well, everyone has their own thoughts about bitcoin price. I think If I have such funds, I will also love staring at the bitcoin price. But, I also realize that some people may be stressful of their investment. The best way I think right now is that if we have such BTC, it is better to hold it, don't be a panic seller. Then, if we have more funds, we can purchase it and invest more in BTC.
Activity: 210
April 10, 2018, 08:36:14 AM

It's a positive outlook. No one knows when will the market go up but the good thing is there is a bigger chances that it will. We are all hoping that bitcoin will rise the soonest for the market to bloom again.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 10, 2018, 08:18:19 AM
I know how you feel. I never really look at Bitcoin's price unless it makes news that it hits an all time high. Just keep on using Bitcoin for your daily financial transactions and share to other people so that mass adoption follows. Eventually, price will get higher when more people use it.
These days, is good time to buy more bitcoin and ignore those losses because it will become going up again anytime and Yes, the more people adopted it as a mode of payment, the higher the price it is. Let us share bitcoin to other people so that they can also use this and the price will also increase that make us happy even the price goes down we are still happy because we have a chance to change everyone's life just by sharing the bitcoin that can change their daily life.
Pages:
Jump to: