Pages:
Author

Topic: I think that Bitcoincash will replace Bitcoin - page 13. (Read 10945 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
I don't think that Bitcoin cash will replace Bitcoin. I think there would be some coin but it won't be BitcoinCash, i believe that Bitcoin had the advantage of being the pioneers of crypto and that made it the King but it needs improvements but BitcoinCash is not good enough to replace it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
That is your assumption but this will never happen as bitcoin cash don't have the capacity to replace bitcoin as bitcoin is the mother of this market and bitcoin cash is just a fork coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I don't think so, in my opinion, none of the forks will never replace the original bitcoin!
Activity: 196
What is happening with the bch, I think is not the best way affects the coin at the moment, I doubt that bch is a further development , it is best to keep away from the coins
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
I think regrettable that Bitcoin cash will replace Bitcoin in the future (1-2 years), at least in price

Bch cash is an improved version of btc, and has 8mb blocks, in the future, if cryptos uses in day of day of real life, btc isn't optimized to make so transactions per second, and i'm afraid.
No altcoin can replace the Bitcoin...
There are many altcoins with faster and cheaper transactions...
But Bitcoin will be allways the cryptocurrency king...
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
If you only rely on transaction terms, maybe there are a lot of altcoins that are better than bitcoin cash. I guess every person who has an investment in cryptocurrency is not fixated on a system or features that are in coins, most of them use cryptocurrency as a place to make a profit. Then, you need to know, bitcoin has a large community in cryptocurrency, most people who come to invest in cryptocurrency they will choose bitcoin as the main choice, then they will set aside a little money to choose altcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
No other altcoin can takeover bitcoin, what ever the features they can offer but until they are controlled and manipulated by the developers , this altcoins cannot flourish. As if the developer sells off his shares and leave the project then their is no one to take control. But in Bitcoin their is no one to control and it runs without support, this is the main reason of the success of bitcoin.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
this is one stupid thought. it is impossible for Bitcoincash to replace Bitcoin. if indeed BCH can afford it, they have done it far months ago. when they first released. even when bitcoin falls, bch doesn't have the strength to survive.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
BCH does have very advanced technology and a strong team, but it is still easily manipulated by teams and privates, which is fatal.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I think regrettable that Bitcoin cash will replace Bitcoin in the future (1-2 years), at least in price

Bch cash is an improved version of btc, and has 8mb blocks, in the future, if cryptos uses in day of day of real life, btc isn't optimized to make so transactions per second, and i'm afraid.

It is not impossible. But as of now, there are no signs of bitcoincash getting in front of the bitcoin in the top list. I think Ethereum, XRP, and Waves still has the more capability to take over bitcoin as the number 1.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
You should learn, not to post nonsense here. This view can make you bankrupt. Bitcoin does not currently have any coins to surpass. It is the strongest cryptocurrency, so this is just a joke, no one will agree with this view.

Maybe the OP is talking about the possible reposition of bitcoincash over btc. Chances for bch is not hard to surpass btc also eth can be good contender. Everything can happened here dont talk as if nothing matches on btc advance on price.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

No, I don't think so. Bitcoin is still the only one coin that no any coins can replace, even though many other coins have more advantages than Bitcoin
Activity: 344
You should learn, not to post nonsense here. This view can make you bankrupt. Bitcoin does not currently have any coins to surpass. It is the strongest cryptocurrency, so this is just a joke, no one will agree with this view.
Activity: 176
If that happens, it will be the end of time! Bitcoin can be overcome, but other coins, not this one. Grin
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Your opinion doesn't base on any real argument, you are just thinking and dreaming about something that most likely will never happen, if it's about better version, every time you will see a new fork that claims, it's improved version!!

This statement (about Bitcoin replacement) resembled me the "songs" of those people, who used to promote Bitcoin Cash when it appeared. They also were talking about the dominance of BCH. It is nonsense.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Conversations that in the future a single accepted cryptocurrency will become Bitcoin simply destroy your opinion and does not allow to believe it. Forks are just a branch, and without unification with everyone else, just part of the whole.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
everything is possible in crypto world, but it's won't happen in near future, at least 1~2 year, expert always talking about BCH will surpass BTC in usage, popularity, and market cap in the near future, actually I don't care which one is the king, I just want the market stable and recover
Activity: 223

Your assumption looks very ridiculous, I think that in general no one will remember about Bitcoin cash after 2 years, because it is a speculative coin that nobody needs.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
This is a lot of talk. Bitcoincash is more convenient for calculations, as for me. But I don't think that in the near future it will move the king.
I agree with you . BTC is still more interested by people because of its popularity. I am sure BCH is only suitable for those who want to pay fast and this technology is really good but the developer did not continue to do this and they created 2 other coins to develop that made people lose Great belief in BCH
BCH is now BTC-ABC. As per many people's view bitcoincash is just another shitcoin as it is backed by some incapable techies. People behind this coin have many times claimed themselves as the creator of bitcoin but never produced enough proof. This alone more than enough to demonstrate their manners and professionalism. We cannot expect a continuous progress for these coins from such kind of people.

Bitcoin is far superior from bitcoincash in terms of all the basics infrastructures required for the success of one crypto-coin. OP must be just spreading FUD as he might be a bagholder of bitcoincash. Such type of people are not new to this forum hence we never need to give importance to his opinion as time will make all of us to forget such people.
Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
I think is hard to replace The First Crypto "Bitcoin".. Right now, the main price of some crypto is still depends on Bitcoin..
Pages:
Jump to: