Pages:
Author

Topic: I think that Bitcoincash will replace Bitcoin - page 15. (Read 10945 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
there is no chance that he will be able to replace bitcoin because it is just a bitcoin clone and nothing more
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
I think regrettable that Bitcoin cash will replace Bitcoin in the future (1-2 years), at least in price
ç

Bch cash is an improved version of btc, and has 8mb blocks, in the future, if cryptos uses in day of day of real life, btc isn't optimized to make so transactions per second, and i'm afraid.
No matter how much the support that bitcoincash has, it does not have what it takes. Bitcoin will still continue to take the lead.
It has been a known fact from the onset that bitcoin is slow in transaction and that to me is not a problem.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
In crypto anything is possible to happen.
In this case, I can say yes it can happen because it's a bitcoin " child " something better on bch that not available on ordinary bitcoin that able to attract more investor in the future.

Anyway I'm still support on bitcoin as always till the end of time !
The problem is " anything is possible to happen in crypto". If seen from the feasibility, it might be pretty good, but there are still not many people who believe in BCH like people believes in BTC, so I think it will take a long time to see that happen.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I also think so. Bitcoincash has recently experienced an unexpected increase and surprised people even though I was one of them. It might take longer if you want to be above Bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
BitcoinCash is Hardfork from BItcoin, logically BitcoinCash was born to improve the quality that is still less than perfect in the exchange system. Bitcoin cash transactions are slow and expensive, so BitcoinCash to perfect, I see the development and system owned by BitcoinCash very good. in the future I believe BitcoinCash will increase rapidly and be more widely used by investors, the fruit falls not far from the tree as the saying goes.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
I don't think so. It is still too early to say that conclusion. Bitcoin has its named and been doing well since like a decade ago. Recently bitcoin is in its lowest bottom but because the market is also struggling so everything is affected especially bitcoin but it doesn't mean bitcoin will be crashed .
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
It's too far from that,  Bitcoincash have only chances to take over Ethereum but not for Bitcoin. We've been notice the creation of Bitcoincash have do changes in the vision of the people that it could be replacing Bitcoin but as goes on,  still bitcoin is on the top among cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Previously after hard fork BCH and the time it was pumped up a lot. I have thought about this issue, but currently the superiority you are telling, the BTC can also apply it to the blockchain of BTC
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
In crypto anything is possible to happen.
In this case, I can say yes it can happen because it's a bitcoin " child " something better on bch that not available on ordinary bitcoin that able to attract more investor in the future.

Anyway I'm still support on bitcoin as always till the end of time !
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
bitcoin cash is really interesting product, I am sure it will be great and expensive BUT not better and bigger than bitcoin
Activity: 379
homt.net
Bitcoincash is not a part of bitcoin ecosystem, and no future for bitcoincash, developer from bitcoincash is just another shit people, thay want money and make profit for their personal/group, and don't care about bitcoin community
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I think regrettable that Bitcoin cash will replace Bitcoin in the future (1-2 years), at least in price

Bch cash is an improved version of btc, and has 8mb blocks, in the future, if cryptos uses in day of day of real life, btc isn't optimized to make so transactions per second, and i'm afraid.

On the crypto market, Bitcoin has an advantage. He was and will be cryptocurrency number 1. And it's not because of his technology or prospects. People trust Bitcoin - this is its main advantage.
Activity: 322
I have never considered Bitcoin cash as a serious coin. It seems to me that this coin will never become a real competitor for Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
I think that your view is wrong. Bitcoin will be like an index in future, It shows the situation on the market. If people will start using cryptocurrency as a way of payment, the will use another currency, like Ripple. Bitcoincash isn't needed for public.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Your opinion doesn't base on any real argument, you are just thinking and dreaming about something that most likely will never happen, if it's about better version, every time you will see a new fork that claims, it's improved version!!
Activity: 238
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I do not believe in this. I’m sure Bitcoin will always come first. This is a real king and there is no reason to doubt it.
Activity: 448
Never, What do you think, if the price of bitcoin is the lowest today, the lion (bitcoin) will be lost. Bitcoin is still injured, everyone knows how dangerous the injured lioness is. Just give some time, Bitcoin will came back with high price. Bitcoin always remain king of this world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
In crypto everything are possible, but the end of Bitcoins as the king of crypto will be the end of all crypto’s as we know them right now.
Who would invest into crypto in a scenario where Bitcoin are not longer number one? Most people only know about Bitcoins and might have hurt about a few Altcoins.

I can't see Bitcoin cash or any of the many fork coins that keeps popping up taking over Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Far from my thinking, bitcoin is growing and is just moving to find its identity, and its influence is big on altcoin. No one can know that bitcoin will be replaced. Bitcoin will still be a parent coin and bch is only an altcoin that still has to develop and add to its community to be more powerful and valuable.
Activity: 707
Idont agree, BCH will not replace BTC in fact I don't think any altcoin can. Yes BTC has low TPS, but it's the first blockchain that is to say it has higher chance of Achieveing mass adoption.
Pages:
Jump to: