Pages:
Author

Topic: I think that Bitcoincash will replace Bitcoin - page 14. (Read 10945 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I think regrettable that Bitcoin cash will replace Bitcoin in the future (1-2 years), at least in price

Bch cash is an improved version of btc, and has 8mb blocks, in the future, if cryptos uses in day of day of real life, btc isn't optimized to make so transactions per second, and i'm afraid.
I hope no one will even remember about Bcash in 1-2 years and forget about it like a terrible dream.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
BCash and his forks will not be the first choice either! At that moment Bitcoin is still the King.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
I think regrettable that Bitcoin cash will replace Bitcoin in the future (1-2 years), at least in price

Bch cash is an improved version of btc, and has 8mb blocks, in the future, if cryptos uses in day of day of real life, btc isn't optimized to make so transactions per second, and i'm afraid.

That's impossible, child can't replacement mother. You can have different opinion about this one but I believe bitcoin still the best income & history after stocks and currency. Technology always grow up but trust about something is different story. In many reason bitcoin is the leader other is follower. Understand that as a pattern not a mindset.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I don't think, bitcoin cash won't be able to replace bitcoin, and there isn't any coin that can replace it, so we don't need to always make a statement or doubt about whether bitcoin will be replaced
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
This is a lot of talk. Bitcoincash is more convenient for calculations, as for me. But I don't think that in the near future it will move the king.
I agree with you . BTC is still more interested by people because of its popularity. I am sure BCH is only suitable for those who want to pay fast and this technology is really good but the developer did not continue to do this and they created 2 other coins to develop that made people lose Great belief in BCH
Activity: 672
Technical component is only one side of crypto. Yeah, Bitcoin Cash has better speed of transaction etc.
But don't forget. BTC appeared earlier. BTC has more confidence of people. BTC Dominance is 50.8%
I don't see any reasons why BCH have to replace BTC for near future.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Bitcoin has the first mover advantage in the cryptocurrency space.
Not even Ethereum with the 2017 ICO was able to surpass Bitcoin's market cap.
It will take years before BTC can be replaced.
Bitcoin cash just a click bait coin that created by politician. Roger has understood how important to keep the price of bitcoin at the top to make sure his asset will not go even lower. That guy was a big joke in the crypto history. BCH is created to make the creator being rich person.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
This is a lot of talk. Bitcoincash is more convenient for calculations, as for me. But I don't think that in the near future it will move the king.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
Bitcoin has the first mover advantage in the cryptocurrency space.
Not even Ethereum with the 2017 ICO was able to surpass Bitcoin's market cap.
It will take years before BTC can be replaced.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
Bitcoin cash will never replace the Bitcoin. As, you already know the creation of the BCH is due to the fork of the Bitcoin and it is the child of the Bitcoin. Still the BCH wallet is not developed separately and in the Beta form.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
i think that it will not possible because bitcoin have large investors.
copper member
Activity: 462
I think you are not thinking right and whatever made you think that way you need to avoid it because what you think will not happen. You need to think again
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
I don't think that's gonna happen in the near future. Bitcoin still has more than half of the entire crypto market volume. And I think at least 5-6 years must pass for this rate drops. Maybe then Bitcoincash or another coin can overtake the Bitcoin.
Activity: 672
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
It's impossible for Bitcoin cash to replace BTC, in my opinion BTC always the best coin in crypto. That is only a small possibility and it will not be possible to replace Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

No way. BCH has nice future, no doubts. But it will never disthrone BTC. BTC overal market value is way too bigger. BTC is more reliable and has better perspectives. And there are some better coins, like ETH. But even those coins do not have enough potential to replace BTC as for now.
Activity: 406
BTC is the most trusted coin and widely used. It is dominating the market with over 50% dominance.
Never say never in crypto as everything can happen, but there is i long way for each coin to beat
the main coin on the market.
Activity: 700

It could be because anything can happen in market. But If that happen, i think its need long time because investor perspective is better to hold bitcoin than others because bitcoin having biggest liquidity in market and its more safe
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

but you should remember if the real bitcoin doesn't exist, bitcoincas will never born my friend
i'm sure bitcoin will stay as the king of crypto my friend,, and bitcoincash will not replace bitcoin  Wink
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
Bitcoin is never be replaceable with any other coin and experts are saying bitcoin will be reach $100,000 in coming years , so bitcoin cash can't be replace with bitcoin.
Activity: 162
Need money
Yep! In fact, we're just guessing. However, everything can happen unexpectedly.
For me, BTC is still king and it is difficult to replace.
Pages:
Jump to: