Pages:
Author

Topic: I "Think" that I found Satoshi Nakamoto - page 2. (Read 10852 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Ya I agree. I also dont think we'll ever truly know for sure bc Satoshi took his opsec so seriously.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Now I have not read all the reasons! I feel a bit sad for Satoshi,, I think this may have been more than just a meaningless clickbait. You can paradise to do the theme "I think I have found Satoshi Nakamoto" to make it less bit baitish click.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
i think you cannot find satoshi nakamoto and no one can see her face if he is living right now or if he showed here face im rather to give him a honored and im thankful that satoshi nakamoto change my life after im entering in crypto currency at a first timer i cannot believe that you can gain income in bitcoin and after that im researching in bitcoin at last im ganing income right now and i can buy anything that i want to buy when i was in poor.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
Hi Folks,

I wrote a blog about my complete research "Finding Satoshi"

Chapter 1 - The Usual Suspects

https://whoissatoshi.wordpress.com/2016/01/27/the-usual-suspects/

Chapter 2 - Digital Evidence

https://whoissatoshi.wordpress.com/2016/01/27/digital-evidence/

Chapter 3 - Japanese Connection

https://whoissatoshi.wordpress.com/2016/01/27/japanese-connection/

Chapter 4  - Devil is in the details

https://whoissatoshi.wordpress.com/2016/01/27/devil-is-in-the-details/

Let me know know your comments.

Thanks,
Bounty Hunter.

P.S - Pawel, the polish guy is not Satoshi. I sent email and he replied.

In his own words

"Wow, I did not see that coming Wink

Sorry to disappoint you, but it's certainly not me who you're after.

Good luck in your further research,

Pawel"

You can appreciate my efforts with some bitcoins ;-)   BTC1DSoqWS1HS7dDqoPbnGLQ7zwwopB7hrRiU
SATOSHI NAKAMOTO, the so called founder of bitcoin is very much popular for his great invention of bitcoin. Well I found the topic of this post more hypothetical as no one knows who is SATOSHI NAKAMOTO and no one saw him , he only use to communicate with people through many social networking sites and moreover people don’t know that he is real or not and after all this you are saying that you found Satoshi Nakamoto then obviously no one is going to believe you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I totally agree, he has every right to be anonymous.

But the man deserves to get credit for the greatest innovation of the century.

Satoshi Nakamoto wants privacy i guess and that is the reason why he stay away from the limelight and He deserves to have it. Maybe He is not an attention seeker person and all He wants in the first place is to follow His passion like to create bitcoin without expecting that much that it could as big as now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Currently, none of us know Satoshi. Thank you for the information, made me very curious and I could not ignore it. In my opinion it is very difficult for people to find out who Satoshi really is. Because he does not want to let people know. Perhaps all of us and new people will still feel interesting about this. When it comes to Bitcoin.

He deserves and he gets the credit. Anonymous or not. No one can change that. And if he doesn't want to reveal his identity its his right to do so.

Yes, I totally agree with your opinion
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
very interesting research, but I still doubt if anyone can actually find satoshi, I prefer satoshi to remain secret and unknown to people, because it will make bitcoin still interesting and I'm sure satoshi will remain anonymous.
Activity: 23
The question is why Satoshi appears without him saying, we know he came back only through the pages. Is the information true?
Activity: 154
I doubt about that. I do not think Satoshi Nakamoto is a person. We all wonder who Satoshi Nakamoto is. We want to know where this person came from and where Bitcoin came from because the whole system works wonderfully. Although Nakamoto is a person or an organization, we are grateful to the father of bitcoin. Thank you for this article
Activity: 70
Satoshi Nakamoto is not a certain person. Bitcoin developers are group of people who wants to hide their identities because of havkers and bitcoin bashers who wants to turn down bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
Merit: 1
Why do we keep digging though, I think its in the long term interest of bitcoin and other crypto currencies though that satoshi's whereabouts and identity remain unknown. We should maintain the present status quo for cryptos to thrive
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
I suspect that should Bitcoin last 100 years we would then still have people who after 100 years would pretend to have found Satoshi Nakamoto. It is turning into a myth.
Activity: 133
There is a possibility this is satoshi but that is unlikely, we already seen that there were multiple "suspects" that looked like the true satoshi but weren't, I don't think it matter anyway since we already have the system.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
That's an interesting read. I think it is useless for people to continue searching for Satoshi Nakamoto because there is no way we could ever find "him"
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
I don't believe santoshi is a person but group of community members and the name santoshi may be an acronym or an abbreviation from group of words and Gavin's can not be that individual. What ever it is time a good research will reveal.
someday I hope to meet the main actor who formed his bitcoin who called himself satoshi nakatomo, and I hope satoshi nakatomo introduce himself to the world with his original identity
Activity: 8
I'm sure it is one person. I will always tell it to me, and if it proves that it is a group of people, I will have a heart attack.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Intersting.. I hope we find out who Satoshi is one day
Activity: 8
if you actually do find him and can prove it, see if you can still claim the bounty from secret god (500k) and whatever else is out there. lots i'm sure.
Pages:
Jump to: