Pages:
Author

Topic: I think the market is becoming bullish..What do you think - page 9. (Read 1225 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 1
The next bull run may occur once bitcoin halve news is real and not even a rumour. That would make such an interesting returns.
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
yes I think the same, the market has improved, every week the increase in market volume continues to grow and prices continue to increase. maybe I think this year the cryptocurrenccy will be bullish
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Topics like this are actually very much talked about before and indeed very good to talk about. I'm always sure the crypto market will pass this. And it will start increasing again like last 2017. Everyone will think that way, we are not always in this situation.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
With a lot of news in the crypto world I think we are ready and set for the next bull run. I am positive about it and I believe the market will not be bearish forever. I actually want to hear your view on this particular topic.
We can not give a clear idea on this. Yes, there have been major changes in adoption lately, but with this developments, maybe years are necessary for price increase. But, a fundamental innovation can change everything instantly.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
What I think is that the market is still unpredictable. With the past graphs happen last month we still could not conclude whether it's going to be a bullish market. Though most crypto currency websites articles suggests that Bitcoin would hit up to $100 000 according to THE DAILY HODL.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
With a lot of news in the crypto world I think we are ready and set for the next bull run. I am positive about it and I believe the market will not be bearish forever. I actually want to hear your view on this particular topic.
Yeahh its in the nature of crypto, right now many investors coming in and cryptocurrency gets popular day by day, if bullrun comes for sure crypto will become stronger and better, cryptocurrency have a bright future, buy crypto now then become millionaire in the future.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
I think the market will indeed recover in the near future when there are already many people who no longer see the negative news or issues that exist and the confidence in the increase will be stronger so that market demand increases
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I am also waiting for bulls to be back and dominating the market again as it really hurts to see our portfolio 10 to 20x down plus personally i need to cashout some money for personal needs as i have not done so for over a year now.
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
Crypto market is so unpredictable and no one knows what might happen in the next coming months or years but one things is for sure, cryptocurrency and its technology will stay longer in our society and will co-exist with fiat currency in the future.
Activity: 355
Merit: 27
The way it is. But this does not mean that this year there will definitely be a crazy price increase like at the end of 2017.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
I do not think cryptocurrency market is becoming bullish - it has not reached the bottom yet, so we will see the growth not earlier than at the end of this year.
Activity: 476
Now is another time, and even the most incredible news does not change anything in the cryptocurrency sphere, now everything depends from manipulators, if they will want the cryptocurrency market to grow, they will do it by themselves. Two years ago, cryptcurrency market reacted very strongly to various news about cryptocurrency, but not now.
However, the market does not always react to bad news by falling prices, the last small increase was in spite of the negative news, which actually only confirms your words that the market does not depend on the news for 100%
Activity: 1764
Now is another time, and even the most incredible news does not change anything in the cryptocurrency sphere, now everything depends from manipulators, if they will want the cryptocurrency market to grow, they will do it by themselves. Two years ago, cryptcurrency market reacted very strongly to various news about cryptocurrency, but not now.
Activity: 117
Im seeing a good position of bitcoin and the whole crypto coins from the fast few weeks, it moves slowly but surely, and more positive news around. If this scenario will continue, there's no doubt bull run is slowly coming.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
As the crypto world is full of surprises, it’s difficult to predict what’s in store for the future, 2019 is going to be another year of building, agree that cryptocurrency market will not be bearish forever, I'm still stay positive and cryptocurrency is not dead yet.
We can only follow the path that will occur later to be able to get a profit, cannot fight because indeed the cryptocurrency market is so difficult and we really have to understand it as an advantage for us
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
That is truth and it also means we should start taking more bullish trading decision.  If you look at the current trends you will agree with me that the bearish trend is over and the sideways trend is almost about to be over and the next thing that may happen should be bullish trend.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
With this current status of the crypto market we have seen a little improvement and a lot of good news, prediction of crypto analyst i think the bull run it will really happen soon we have to be more patience in crypto market situation.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
As the crypto world is full of surprises, it’s difficult to predict what’s in store for the future, 2019 is going to be another year of building, agree that cryptocurrency market will not be bearish forever, I'm still stay positive and cryptocurrency is not dead yet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
I am also a person who always thinks positively of whatever happens in crypto market activities. And I believe that the next round will be better.
Many people have succeeded in covering up the family's economic difficulties by engaging in the crypto market and that is my reference.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
It's a little bit bullish but i think bears are still in control of the market because bulls cannot break out on the $4200 range, if they can manage to go up to $4500 i think that bull run has already started. I am hoping market will become bullish before the end of this year if not we need to wait for a little longer.
Pages:
Jump to: