Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 8. (Read 5613 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
With the current market situation Ethereum is predictions show that it will sit around 1200 US dollars byvtye end of the year. Now take note that this forecast varies from the current market analysis that we have. We are still on a bearish trend and things can go the opposite anytime, heads up.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Ethereum is one of the great altcoin, it is the queen of the market. I believe that in the next few years Ethereum will grow strongly and its price will pump up quickly. However, I think this year Ethereum will not be able to reach the $ 2000 price, which is too high compared to the current reality. The highest price that I think Ethereum can achieve this year is $ 1000.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
i think it is very difficult to achieve. in January this year, the ether reached $1,000. it will be the highest point this year. the overall market trend is declining, as can be seen from the recent months.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Now it is very difficult to say whether this year will be more successful than the last one. Everything will depend on the progress of the introduction of regulation on the crypto market. We need institutional investors. Private investors will not bring big money to the market.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
But I think ethereum will reach $2000 in 2019, because that too fast to reach this price in 2018
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

Please make that happen soon, because I invested a lot in ethereum and I don't want to see it fall so I hope that the market will recover in a couple of months from now .
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

That's a wild speculation though and right now the market is not in good shape so ethereum really needs a huge boost in order to achieve that price but nothing is impossible so let's hope it would happen anytime soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I also hope that Ethereum can also achieve this price this year. However, I think this will be very unlikely. Now the market is facing many difficulties, the price of crypto has not shown signs of growth. Ethereum is fluctuating around $ 270, which is a very low price for ETH. I think it will take a long time for Ethereum to recover and reach $ 2000
Activity: 126
Yes, at $ 2,000, I think so, the value will increase gradually and at the end of the current year is suitable for us to buy. So the current is very low
Activity: 308
what do people think ??

I think $2000 is not a reasonable target for ethereum for the year of 2018 anymore. In my opinion, it is hard for ethereum that reaching a price which is above even $1500, before Q1 of the 2019.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
what do people think ??
it is impossible, I am not sure that ethereum will reach the price of $ 2,000, if indeed last year the price of ethereum had reached the price of $ 1,500 then by the end of this year it would not be far from that price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
To be honest, I'm not happy with the market, this year is very difficult . I don't think the price of etherium will be high

However, it does not depress me. Vice versa, I feel that each day is another small step to the time when the bull run starts and Ethereum will go to the Moon.
Activity: 98
It's hard to predict what will happen . But I also think that the price of Etherium will not be less than$ 2,000 . I'm almost 99% sure.
Activity: 168
To be honest, I'm not happy with the market, this year is very difficult . I don't think the price of etherium will be high
Activity: 168
I think the price of ethereum this year will reach $ 2000.The price of ethereum reached $ 1400 last January.Similarly ethereum will reach the new price this year.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
At the spring '18 I think that is possible. But today I change my opinion. ETH has so strong dependency from BTC that it's price will not grow without BTC growing. It's sad but true. That's why ETH by $2k will with BTC by $20-25k. I don't see other cases. It's not good or bad but reality.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I am bearish all the way with Ethereum and i can wait for it to moon. I have neeb watching it closely for months now and up to date forecast for Ethereum still shows that it will only reach i little more than a thousand US dollar. Though this changes depends on the market.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
I do not think it will reach this amount this year considering the present amount because of the bear and there is no positive sign of growth yet. I believe if the market recover and the bull run starts, by the end of the year it will be between $1000 and $1500.
Activity: 112
i don't think so that ethereum will pump so high, i think that ethereum will back to it's price into $1,000+ this year! Yes, no one can predict but if you believe in ethereum it might happen. and i hope that ethereum will back to it's normal price.
Activity: 252
I think that the ETH will not cost 2000, I think that $ 900-1000 dollars will be a good growth this year, but if there is more, then I just for this
Pages:
Jump to: