Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 9. (Read 5613 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I think that this year the ETH can prove even better and its price will go even higher than 2000 dollars. in my opinion it will cost at least 2500 dollars
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
What makes you think that way? I don't see any bullrun comming this year. Going back to 1500$ level would be very suprising for me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
All these ether speculation doesn't cut it for me.  I think ether might reach one thousand dollars and it will dump back to six or five hundred dollars!
Activity: 140
This is the sweet dream of every person here. For 8 months we were not able to a good market condition. That $2000 level will not reach in this year I think
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
CRYPTOMUS
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

We're just half way there  Cheesy. Hopefully it reaches this target by the end of the year though. We just want another rally. But my prediction is just 700 again this year. We're all just hopefools.  Grin
Activity: 1103
Merit: 500
I also thought a month ago. But now the price has fallen as low as no one expected. It would be a miracle if the Ethereum cost more than$2000 at the end of the year.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
in my opinion, the forecast is too optimistic. now the price is much lower than$ 500 for 1 coin and grow 4 times, remaining six months, is unlikely to succeed. after all, $ 2000 is an update of historical highs.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Eth all-time high price is 1400 dollars now  we can expect the eth price to touch 2000 dollars in bull market and near to 3000 dollars too as per market estimations
Generally I will be very happy if the etherium returns its last year's positions and at least will have a price of about 1300 dollars. But what is starting to happen again on the crypto currency market, I very much doubt that we will see such prices in the near future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Eth all-time high price is 1400 dollars now  we can expect the eth price to touch 2000 dollars in bull market and near to 3000 dollars too as per market estimations
Activity: 252
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
Well, Ethereum has great prospects no doubt about that but I don't see it reaching $2000 but as it reaching $1000 that is a possibility that can't be denied. The recent rise of Bitcoin has not influenced ETH as it remains sluggish. With time it will, maybe in a month's time and rise to that threshold.
Activity: 238
It is possible. But something special should happen now. For some reasons the market is not in a bullish conditions yet. Let's keep hopes about a bullish market and ETH with over its previous high.
Activity: 140
After the breakdown of the trading floor by ethical hackers, the price of ethylene dropped dramatically by more than $ 400, according to experts. Eth will have great potential for future growth.
Activity: 98
The movement of growth right now for Ethereum is very slow even with the support of up trends of bitcoin. But yes hopefully it may reach $2k this year with the help of many alternative coins who have been very dependent to ETH. 
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Last week was successful for Bitcoin and i hope bear market has already ended, so alt coins will grow as well. It would be great if Eth reach $2k this year)
yes hopefully it can happen, and I am sure that ETH can reach such price in this year especially at the end of the year. because the ETH is a coin that has excellent potential in price increases
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
There is a big possibility that ETH will reach 2000 USD this year as it was able to rach 1,500 USD last year. ETH is being trusted by a lot of ICO's nowadays. Therefore, it can catapult it's price due to the trust of many companies. I believe that ETH will always be the big brother and bitcoin will always be the Father. But time will come that a big brother will be a father as well. Smiley Let see.
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
what do people think ??

I think the $ 2000 price per 1 ETH/ Is more than a real price, for such a famous and promising coin. The growth will be accurate, but it is difficult to say when exactly this growth will be. I am inclined that this will come in January and February 2019. There are many events planned for this period, on a global scale.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
what do people think ??
I generally think that Ethereum, unlike most Altkoins, has a future, because the coin is in demand and performs certain functions that other altcoins do not have. Therefore, the price in 2000 $ is quite real, only it is unclear when eth will reach it
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
I don't think ETH will go to 2k this year. It will be around $800-900. This year we have seen so much consolidation that it's hard to think ETH touching 2k mark. Unless there is huge so called institutions become interested in this crypto space all of a sudden Smiley
Also ETH devs need to do so much on technology front too. Currently only 14tx per second and we have all seen how badly ETH network become congested whenever there is even 5% demand of any new coin based on erc-20. If they can take the transactions to couple of thousands per second than it will be huge plus for ETH price.

If you look at current market trends and conditions it seems difficult to reach $ 2k, but I'm sure that the ETH price at the end of the year could reach at least $ 1200 so I always buy ETH as long as I have money.
Activity: 50
I don't think ether will reach 2000$ this year but I'm definitely sure that it will reach 2k$ in 2019.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
what do people think ??
Yes, 2k USD is just a matter of time. Maybe we will reach that this year or 2019 at latest.
Pages:
Jump to: