Pages:
Author

Topic: I turned 1 BTC into 41.5 BTC! Now I want to withdraw... - page 10. (Read 7293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I love the comments. He's using martingale, and because he won everyone is like 'oh omg you're so lucky you're the best your so smart omg genius'. But if he lost, the comments would be the exact opposite. 'You deserve to lose martingale is for losing lololollol trek ok xD xD'
Love the hypocrisy

ot: good luck lol, im depositing .1 but now I'm wondering if that was smart seeing as wallet might be empty

Not too smart of you, nobody is getting their withdrawals in right now...  Undecided

Do these guys have a cold wallet?

If they do not then whoever is trying to withdraw maybe run into some problems and this would be the last dice site I would deposit at until you hear more.

That must be annoying creating a site to take peoples money then dude walks in an wipes out your bankroll. Not a very safe for them.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Congrats man, your new life just started if you can witdraw. You can't imagine how jealous we are who post here including me  Smiley

Yes indeed it's true. We all will always be jealous, jealous for what you get. I thought that this was a nightmare to me, because I am not still haven't gotten such great luck. Keberutungan you it will make me a motivation to be able to be the person who the next lucky after you. And may they who viewed this thread also thought the same as me. So they are not hit by anxiety and finally ended with the defeat.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Congrats. What was your method? Could you share it?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
Well with that big win their hot wallet is probably dry like the Sahara desert  Grin Are the SafeDice guys still in business or packed up the shop and left?

Congrats for winning that big amount. Yes, it is quite big money to withdraw instantly and house may want to counter check all the bets before releasing funds to you. This process may take some time and some time they make take up to 2 weeks to release your funds. Contact there support until you get some confirmation from them.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Wow that is a nice win congrats with the big win.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Congrats man, your new life just started if you can witdraw. You can't imagine how jealous we are who post here including me  Smiley
Activity: 70
Wow, it was a lucky day for you and you have found a strategy that is very good. You win is huge, so safedice might be setting up additional funds to withdraw you. And hopefully all the funds you can pull in and no problems. Congratulations on your great victory and this is the victory that is very crazy
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Awesome OP, u have do increase your balance 41500%. The best i have done is only 500% Smiley.. Congratz, I hope u will withdraw all your lucky and maybe do some event because of lucky..
_God Bless U_
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Don't know if this is legit or not, maybe someone can check the Bet Ids, I don't play at safe dice do don't know, but if this is real then congrats to you, its rare to see someone winning and very rare to see someone winning this big.

looks like it is real, i checked one of his bets and here is the link for it

https://safedice.com/bets/97401558

Yes, it is very difficult to win such a big amount in dice games. Congratulations and you may contact support, they may take few days to verify your bets and later you may withdraw.

This will be a big test for safedice site. Let's see how fast they will resolve this issue.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Well with that big win their hot wallet is probably dry like the Sahara desert  Grin Are the SafeDice guys still in business or packed up the shop and left?

There is still 158+BTC in their cold wallet

--

I think you need to stop gambling while waiting for your cash out to be processed.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Congratulations ! With such a win, you'll ruin them Tongue. That's would sad if they would have to close after you came. Then you could be called ned.ryerson, the SafeDice kiler Cheesy !
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
Congratulations, but you are playing with very high amount that you could loose. Its great when you win, if you loose .... In my opinion its better that you withdraw all and forget to play more.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
Congratulations pal. Now go and spend that well earned bitcoins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
wow that was nice hit, from 1btc to 41btc Shocked how long the time you use to win that much?
hopefully you got payment very soon Smiley contact support for big withdrawal, dont lose it while waiting for payment of course
Activity: 343
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
Nice! Now be patient, and wait for the site admin to get back to ya  Grin Don't waste your money while waiting for the hot wallet to be refilled Wink
Activity: 353
Merit: 254
unibtc - Bitsler.com Developer
wow it is so hard to believe someone won 40.5 bitcoin in dice. this shows it is still possible to earn a profit in dice games too. but it is so risky.

anyways, congrats on your win. just make sure to withdraw all of it and not to get greedy to bet it again Smiley
You'd be surprise on how many gamblers wins big everyday, they just dont want the attention or the spotlight.

@OP congratz, just wait for the admin to come on, and he will surely cash you out.. Just dont fall into that temptation lol
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
wow it is so hard to believe someone won 40.5 bitcoin in dice. this shows it is still possible to earn a profit in dice games too. but it is so risky.

anyways, congrats on your win. just make sure to withdraw all of it and not to get greedy to bet it again Smiley
Activity: 280
Two heads are better than one.
I love the comments. He's using martingale, and because he won everyone is like 'oh omg you're so lucky you're the best your so smart omg genius'. But if he lost, the comments would be the exact opposite. 'You deserve to lose martingale is for losing lololollol trek ok xD xD'
Love the hypocrisy

ot: good luck lol, im depositing .1 but now I'm wondering if that was smart seeing as wallet might be empty

Not too smart of you, nobody is getting their withdrawals in right now...  Undecided
Activity: 112
Love the hypocrisy

Pages:
Jump to: