Pages:
Author

Topic: I turned 1 BTC into 41.5 BTC! Now I want to withdraw... - page 11. (Read 7293 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Granted I was lucky a couple times, but I managed to turn 1 BTC in 41.5.  Here's a screenshot of the current balance.  I've withdrawn 7.6 so far but the hot wallet is now empty at SafeDice.

God damn, you are so lucky man. i hope you got all your bitcoin 41.5btc, you can contact the support for push your withdrawal. 41.5 bitcoins is really big amount, i hope SafeDice not bankrupt.
Activity: 462
you are so lucky to gamble and win a nice amount like that 40 btc Cry you are a genuis :p
Activity: 280
Two heads are better than one.
Seriously if I won 40 BTC... I wont be able to go to sleep for 3 days straight lol.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
congrats on ur big win!
U're a lucky guy.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
This should be your luckiest day on your life, hope you are not greedy. Keep your profit and spend it for a party with some nice girls Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
wow....that's a big win
withdrawn it and enjoy your winnings
Activity: 448
Awesome rolls. So does this mean your winnings are up overall?  Wink

Good luck on your withdraw.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Yeah, contact their support for the big withdraw.

Congratz on the win Cheesy
Be sure not to lose it while waiting for withdrawal.
this is what always happened to me when a site did not have instant withdrawal, while i waiting for the withdrawal proccessed and my balance still there well i busted all my winning during that proccess time lol i hope you did not do it.
be safe, patient and congratulation!   
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Don't know if this is legit or not, maybe someone can check the Bet Ids, I don't play at safe dice do don't know, but if this is real then congrats to you, its rare to see someone winning and very rare to see someone winning this big.

looks like it is real, i checked one of his bets and here is the link for it

https://safedice.com/bets/97401558
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Don't know if this is legit or not, maybe someone can check the Bet Ids, I don't play at safe dice do don't know, but if this is real then congrats to you, its rare to see someone winning and very rare to see someone winning this big.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Congratulation on your winning. Hopefully that the admin will supply the hot wallet sometime later and you can withdraw the Bitcoin. What are you plans with these Bitcoin? Reinvest? Shopping or simply sell it for fiat? I would not suggest you the letter as this is not supporting Bitcoin at all.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
Yeah, contact their support for the big withdraw.

Congratz on the win Cheesy
Be sure not to lose it while waiting for withdrawal.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
wow, congratulation on your winnings. that is a lot of luck
did you use any specific method that you can share with me too or did you just get lucky in a couple of big bets?

p.s. you might wanna contact their support for your big withdrawal.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
You can't do much besides wait for a reply from one of the admins, I'd keep an eye on chat though, in case they're back.
Just don't gamble too much of your winnings Cheesy
Activity: 280
Two heads are better than one.
Well, nice. Hopefully they can process your withdrawals soon. I haven't had much good luck around that place, perhaps you stole mine Tongue
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Woooooo, man how much BTC do you have to burn. Crazy luck and congratulations. Bet big and win big.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Granted I was lucky a couple times, but I managed to turn 1 BTC in 41.5.  Here's a screenshot of the current balance.  I've withdrawn 7.6 so far but the hot wallet is now empty at SafeDice.

Pages:
Jump to: