Pages:
Author

Topic: I turned 1 BTC into 41.5 BTC! Now I want to withdraw... - page 7. (Read 7293 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Invulner
Way back when i was a newbie in btc world that number of winnings is just normal for me coz I always see winning 100, 200,300,700 before. But now its getting harder to win even 10,20 or even 1btc. Your insane turning 1btc into 41.

Yeah that's probably because the bitcoin prices back then were really low.. Not that easy now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Well, I'm wondering if you have received your BTC yet, or not... Hopefully soon, if you still havent.

I'm also wondering as to what is the status of his withdrawal request. Many people said that SafeDice is a nice place to play dice, so I guess the support are always answering his questions and keeping in touch with him until he gets his withdrawal.

Clearly that he has got his withdrawal already, he makes a thread because of this huge win but got his withdrawals delayed however since few days ago this guy made no more fuss at all, therefore I can conclude that he receives his withdrawals already and has gone from the forum
Basically that's the problem with many guys here, when they win and do not get withdraw INSTANTLY they cry loud and want everyone to start a rescue for him, while when they have got it, they seem to see the forum members as strangers and do not even care to tell them whether he has got funds or not.
Activity: 336
Man that is some amount ! Really happy for you and hope you get your withdraw if yet not.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
Way back when i was a newbie in btc world that number of winnings is just normal for me coz I always see winning 100, 200,300,700 before. But now its getting harder to win even 10,20 or even 1btc. Your insane turning 1btc into 41.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Well, I'm wondering if you have received your BTC yet, or not... Hopefully soon, if you still havent.

I'm also wondering as to what is the status of his withdrawal request. Many people said that SafeDice is a nice place to play dice, so I guess the support are always answering his questions and keeping in touch with him until he gets his withdrawal.

Clearly that he has got his withdrawal already, he makes a thread because of this huge win but got his withdrawals delayed however since few days ago this guy made no more fuss at all, therefore I can conclude that he receives his withdrawals already and has gone from the forum
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%

Activity: 266
Invulner
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
wow so lucky man, do you any lucky charms in you? can i buy some?
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
You are really lucky to make so much from 1 BTC, remember to hit that withdraw button once the admin fill up the hot wallet. Congrats Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SkyFall
That is a lot mate. Dont sell it now, it wont be very smart. I understand you that you want to withdraw but it is not worth.
You better have patience. If you wait a little longer than you can have more profit in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
That's freaking crazy. Are you a rich old school miner or investor something? Or just really rich in fiat and having some mindless gambling fun with Bitcoin? I don't get where people get all of those Bitcoins to risk with when 99.9999% of poster in here are dreaming to reach 21 BTC to hold forever.

You dont need to be rich or anything, you just need to have some luck when you gambling, thats all. Nothing can compare to luck in gambling. I think if you slowly play it with a good strategy I think you can achieve that 41.5 btc
Activity: 431
Congrats!  Spend it wisely  Grin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
OP i asking to you, did you have withdraw all 41.5 btc? Iam so jealous with you can win +18000$
I wonder also if he get all he won...
Activity: 350
Congratz for the jumbo win.Will be having a nice vacation trip after that ,isn't it ? Grin
Activity: 378
nice game man, congrats.!  Grin Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Handsome Man
OP i asking to you, did you have withdraw all 41.5 btc? Iam so jealous with you can win +18000$
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
That's freaking crazy. Are you a rich old school miner or investor something? Or just really rich in fiat and having some mindless gambling fun with Bitcoin? I don't get where people get all of those Bitcoins to risk with when 99.9999% of poster in here are dreaming to reach 21 BTC to hold forever.
legendary
Activity: 1330
I think it should be common knowledge now that any big win that surpasses the contents of the hot wallet will be inspected and will take a little bit of time to process out of the cold wallet.

There's no reason to really worry unless the time exceeds several days and there has not been any contact with you.  In any case, it's always wise to take screenshots and logs but I definitely wouldn't worry about 'being ran away on' from legitimate sites like this one. 
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
@OP, Congratulations on winning such an awesome amount with least capital and lots of luck... Wink
All I can say is, just don't gamble anymore there and don't give those SafeDice people a chance to take your coins from you by making you lose on your bets...
Just wait for them to come up and let your withdraw... Smiley
That's the best thing you can do...
legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
Impressive Tongue

I've turned 0.0005 into 3 BTC myself once... but never manage to do it when I start at a bigger balance for some reason Cheesy anyways, congratz.
Pages:
Jump to: