Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a signature campaign - page 3. (Read 2876 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 09, 2016, 09:12:45 AM
Bro you just made your first post and you are asking to be in a signature campaign.That not good and you not be accepted in any signature campaign.First you should contribute to this forum and learn more and get some good rank as well.At least become Jr.Member and then think about it
Activity: 821
Merit: 501
July 09, 2016, 08:13:01 AM
Hello, as tittle says I want to wear a signature
post here your details
Well this your first post and want to join in a signature campaign.Its really very hard to find a signature campaign for newbie.you have at least Jr. Member rank to join a good signature campaign.Now just post quality post and when you will got your Jr. Member rank you will apply for signature campaign.thanks
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
July 08, 2016, 05:20:13 AM
You can follow the signature of chess or dlisk they still accept newbie , I forgot where the link.

I agree with you men chesscoin signature campaign is the very best for newbie one to look for if they want to join in signature campaign because alt campaign are mostly the one who accepts newbie ranks and it can be good since ICO coins may have potential to pump in theirr first week of existence om exchangers,

For newbie like you, it is important that you understand the rules of signature campaign as well as the basics on bitcoin, you can only do that through roaming in the forum to gain relevant information that would be useful in your journey, and besides you need to rank up first as they will not accept newbie, I suggest you try yobit as we are open 24/7 for qualified posters.

Newbie rank in yobit? Nah i dont think he can join in that campaign knowing yobit accepts member ranks up only.
He does mean that he needs to rank up first before he can join in yobit, should read the whole statement not just reading some part of it to increase you signature campaign post.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
July 08, 2016, 05:13:31 AM
there are 2 sig campaign that accepting newbie like as , 777 and bitvest but they didnt active now as far as i remeber.. i suggest that wait until you rank up then join sig camp
Those two signature campaigns always have payment problems, so I will not recommend you to join it.
Just rank up and make constructive posts and then later on grab your chance. Yobit is accepting low rank though and they pay.

Bitvest and 777coin really is in trouble now they are not paying on time and the campaign manager is inactive thats why their members are lurking around for another sig and some others are angry since there enrollments are very old and still they dont accepted to the campaign, and the only thing they need to change their is their manager since izagani is busy.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 08, 2016, 05:06:29 AM
post here your details

There is no many signature campaigns accepting newbies, but you can check the list here :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953

I advice you to build your account here and get the rank up to member at least and then you can join good signature campaign easily.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
July 08, 2016, 04:30:48 AM
there are 2 sig campaign that accepting newbie like as , 777 and bitvest but they didnt active now as far as i remeber.. i suggest that wait until you rank up then join sig camp
Those two signature campaigns always have payment problems, so I will not recommend you to join it.
Just rank up and make constructive posts and then later on grab your chance. Yobit is accepting low rank though and they pay.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
July 08, 2016, 04:30:20 AM
I just opened an altcoin campaign if you want to earn some new crypto. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptojacks-signature-campaign-newbie-legendary-full-1542673 its open for newbie and up
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
July 08, 2016, 04:28:05 AM

Thats very sad instance their because both bitvest and 777coin is inactive due to the campaign manager is inactive also in this furom thats why as people says here OP must wait for months and post quality one untill your rank will reach to member so you can join yobit where member ranks can earn 0.0026 per 20 post.

imposible you can accepted in signature campaign program, your rank membership newbie, and one activity.
if you serious is program siganture campaign, you must up your rank membership

Alt coin sig campaigns are accepting newbie ranks to their campaign and that could be advisable for him to go to that section so he can join what campaign he likes to join.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 08, 2016, 04:20:04 AM
imposible you can accepted in signature campaign program, your rank membership newbie, and one activity.
if you serious is program siganture campaign, you must up your rank membership
Activity: 603
Merit: 255
July 08, 2016, 02:22:40 AM
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
July 08, 2016, 02:12:08 AM
You can follow the signature of chess or dlisk they still accept newbie , I forgot where the link.

I agree with you men chesscoin signature campaign is the very best for newbie one to look for if they want to join in signature campaign because alt campaign are mostly the one who accepts newbie ranks and it can be good since ICO coins may have potential to pump in theirr first week of existence om exchangers,

For newbie like you, it is important that you understand the rules of signature campaign as well as the basics on bitcoin, you can only do that through roaming in the forum to gain relevant information that would be useful in your journey, and besides you need to rank up first as they will not accept newbie, I suggest you try yobit as we are open 24/7 for qualified posters.

Newbie rank in yobit? Nah i dont think he can join in that campaign knowing yobit accepts member ranks up only.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
July 08, 2016, 01:45:11 AM
Activity: 938
July 07, 2016, 11:14:09 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 07, 2016, 11:05:27 PM
No one will offer you a slot for a signature campaign you must go to their thread and apply to be a member.Also you don't have to wait to become at least a member to join one there are a few that accept newbies too,their payments are not so high of course but i guess it's better than nothing.
Good luck
July 07, 2016, 09:42:33 PM
As a lot of other have said before you need to level up in your rank to even join a reliable signature campaign.
YATBL looks to be one. They have been around since last year but just recently has comeback to offer their promotions again.
I think you have to be a junior member to join them. So you must rank up first.
Good luck to you friend.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
July 07, 2016, 09:34:26 PM
post here your details

What is your rank at your other account? if its hero or legendary then you can easily get sig campaign with a good payment. But, if this is your only account then itll be hard to get a signature campaign with good rate. So, its better to rise up your rank first before asking or finding a signature campaign.

Yeah its very hard for newbie account to join on one of those sig even bitvest and 777coin will get him a hard to go to them since izagani is inactive in this furom thats why the only thing OP could do for now is to build up hes account and make it atleast member so he can join on those campaigns like yobit and secondstrade
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
July 07, 2016, 08:58:46 PM
post here your details

What is your rank at your other account? if its hero or legendary then you can easily get sig campaign with a good payment. But, if this is your only account then itll be hard to get a signature campaign with good rate. So, its better to rise up your rank first before asking or finding a signature campaign.
Activity: 826
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 07, 2016, 07:33:25 PM
Some people activily look for sig. Just go to Services part of the forum and see where you're elligable.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
July 07, 2016, 07:19:09 PM
post here your details
No need to post the details, you can easily found the sites which offering signature campaign on this section, since you're still newbie, you must focus build your account first
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF
July 07, 2016, 07:02:43 PM
post here your details
Join 777coin or Bitvest. They are the only campaigns which accepts newbies at the moment. I suggest you make your post a little bit more longer. Put effort because mostly one liner posts are considered spam and it will not get you anywhere in a campaign if you continued posting like that.
Pages:
Jump to: