Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a signature campaign - page 2. (Read 2876 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
July 15, 2016, 03:05:06 PM
OP didn`t saw how many members there is here, and with much higher rank then his. Cause of that he asking a question like he deserved a campaign for him, but he didn't bother 5 minutes to check :

1. Service section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

2. Beginners & Help section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0

3. Many threads related with participation in signature campaign : 

a. How can i enter a signature campaign as a newbie? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-can-i-enter-a-signature-campaign-as-a-newbie-1452755

b. Any tips to qualify for signature campaigns in less time  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/any-tips-to-qualify-for-signature-campaigns-in-less-time-1539792

I found this in couple minutes, I hope this can help. But I`m not sure how much help he deserved.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
July 15, 2016, 10:06:40 AM
Hello, as tittle says I want to wear a signature
post here your details
I would recommend you better increase your rank at least to jr member.
Here most ppl do not care about newbie rankers and generally call them scammer.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 13, 2016, 02:50:32 AM
the one who can help you with that is SFR10 you can make deal with him and he can help you compute the sig campaign payment cost,signature cos aswell as campain managing cost he can do package deal to you if you really dont have knowledge about campaigns,

And also i think Avirunes do the same service to maybe he was cheaper to do this service to you so pick what do you like among them.

I guess OP was looking to wear a paid signature. and earn money. not his own signature. yeah these are good signature designer. but as a campaign manager they don't allow a newbie to join his signature.
and please read above posts before posting something. the thread is dead and there is no post from OP.
You all guys are talking to something like dead.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
July 12, 2016, 11:25:30 PM
post here your details

your now is rank only newbie post only one
i think your muast i up your rank, and up your posting is quality post the next your apply resgisted is ready slot campaign signature
FoendyZ
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 10, 2016, 12:56:12 PM
post here your details
dont be too fast to join in a sig, better to wait for your rank to turn in full member for higher rate. Cause if you join in a sig in your current you rate will be low.
Activity: 1008
July 10, 2016, 12:55:26 PM
OP just open the thread and go away.I think he will never come back.this thread is now dead thread.hope moderator will lock this thread because there is no chance that OP will come back and lock this thread.
yes. this make sense. the thread should get locked now because OP got the answer already.
but how could you say that there is no chance for OP to comeback? do you know him? and you know that he got banned?
if he's simply offline then he can back anytime he want.

As bitcoin prices go up,signature campaigns get wind up for it wouldn't be economically feasible for them to run campaigns.Wait for bitcoin prices to lower and you will again see some good campaigns
according to my information only one campaign reduced their rates that is Bit-x(coinsbank) and rest of campaigns are still paying the same rate and bitcoin price really doesn't effect them.
and one more thing. there is no any latest big price increase. bitcoin price is in between 640 to 680 from last month.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
July 10, 2016, 12:37:55 PM
As bitcoin prices go up,signature campaigns get wind up for it wouldn't be economically feasible for them to run campaigns.Wait for bitcoin prices to lower and you will again see some good campaigns
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
July 10, 2016, 10:43:17 AM
OP just open the thread and go away.I think he will never come back.this thread is now dead thread.hope moderator will lock this thread because there is no chance that OP will come back and lock this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
July 10, 2016, 10:03:51 AM
post here your details

It looks like some more experienced user is just trolling us here. I'm sure that no one who just start using this forum will want to join signature campaign in first post.  Smiley

Or you are just troll, or answer for your question is: Go to "profile" --> "Forum Profile Information" and in empty window next to "Signature: " write what you want, but no more than 50 characters without links to websites.

I think he is the owner of those thread asking for campaign whos scattering here and clearly op is just trollimg here why even asking a sig campaign where theirs a list of campaign has just made for members who seeks campaign.

Thats why we should stop answering this thread it dont make sense at all.
If this thread will not be lock we will continue to post here and in no time it will be full of trolling here which just extend the thread for repetitive answers.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
July 10, 2016, 08:29:30 AM
post here your details

It looks like some more experienced user is just trolling us here. I'm sure that no one who just start using this forum will want to join signature campaign in first post.  Smiley

Or you are just troll, or answer for your question is: Go to "profile" --> "Forum Profile Information" and in empty window next to "Signature: " write what you want, but no more than 50 characters without links to websites.

I think he is the owner of those thread asking for campaign whos scattering here and clearly op is just trollimg here why even asking a sig campaign where theirs a list of campaign has just made for members who seeks campaign.

Thats why we should stop answering this thread it dont make sense at all.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 10, 2016, 07:59:29 AM
The op made one post and has been inactive since... No idea what he was thinking :?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
July 09, 2016, 08:15:49 PM
post here your details

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 09, 2016, 07:34:04 PM
As the others said , better to build up your account and making a contribution on this forum
This will help you to joining better high paying signature campagin . As you're newbie , no one can give you the details
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
July 09, 2016, 05:55:59 PM
Why there so many newbie asking for signature campaign here? And clearly the answer for that is on mitchelles thread and yet keep posting the same quest around here.

Are you the owner of this to?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-is-the-best-signature-campaign-for-full-members-1544115
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-is-the-best-signature-campaign-for-full-members-1544115

The question has been answered but the bumps are all the same thats why its better to look this thing up.
x4
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
July 09, 2016, 04:53:33 PM
As what others said no one will accept youat you r current rank, you have to wait atleast 2-3 weeks before you rank up into jr member so you can join in signature campaigns. As what I've observed LIR campaign has the high paying campaign right now you can join them as long you are jr member already. Or if you cant wait your status you can buy some potential member here at cheap price and you can recover it with in 2-4 weeks by signature campaigns. Just my opinion.

Cheers!
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 09, 2016, 04:21:02 PM
I think it's nice that OP wish to wear some signature, but it's not nice that he didn't try a bit more to see what other people posted, and I believe there is like million comments about this topic.
There is signature campaigns for newbies, but I wish you to find it alone and show some more effort. Don't post something its already posted.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
July 09, 2016, 04:00:13 PM
Try to rank your account a little first. I think there are no sigcamps which accepts newbies
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
July 09, 2016, 03:44:10 PM
Take a look at the Wings project.
Activity: 1067
July 09, 2016, 03:24:17 PM
post here your details

Dude! You can wear whatever you want, just you have to follow forum rules. About signatures and rules you can find informations in meta section. I recommend you to read this thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
July 09, 2016, 12:16:38 PM
Better to try 777coin and bitvest but its very hard to join those newbie there and they are always delay in payment if you really want to join in good campaign better to wait for your rank to increase.. and try join in yobit or second trade or any campaign that accept member account in up..
Pages:
Jump to: