Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a signature campaign - page 4. (Read 2876 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
July 07, 2016, 06:06:11 PM
Like everybody else has said, unless you have an alt account above Member, you'll likely find no campaigns. I'm pretty sure 777coin does accept newbies, but they've been pretty slow accepting new applicants like all the other large campaigns; aim for new and small campaigns if you do have an alt, they pay high but generally don't last too long. If this is your main, keep posting, don't spam, and you'll be in a high-paying campaign before long. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
July 07, 2016, 05:22:49 PM
You are newbie and i think you can not join in any signature campaign but you can try bitvest and 777coin.. but honestly most campaign here accept members in up so better to wait for your account to update and be active daily until you reach even member and you can join in any singature campaign like yobit and secondtrade..
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
July 07, 2016, 05:14:16 PM
Hello, as tittle says I want to wear a signature
post here your details

do you want to wear a signature for free? or you need money also? lolz? better to use the forum for at lease one or two months and try to understand what it is and how it works. learn something about bitcoin and improve your post quality. with this rank and and status no one will buy your signature space.

A suggestion. go and luck altcoin marketplace. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.0 some altcoin campaigns accepting newbies. try you luck there.. but remember my above words. "Improvement is first thing".
I like this offer to join other campaigns.

Agree with this post and also my advice, try to rise your account first and make it atleast to be a member rank so by that you can join yobit campaign and also if your rushing things by now and you want to join this early state the problem when you got rank up is you will got many banned from campaigns that accept lower ranks if you leave.

Btw the only sig accempting newbie is bitvest and 777coin well goodluck if you really want to join,
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 07, 2016, 05:05:42 PM
you can check thread in here much thread ready campaign signature
but if newbie majority not supported not accepted campaign signature
Activity: 136
July 07, 2016, 02:59:49 PM
post here your details

do you want to wear a signature for free? or you need money also? lolz? better to use the forum for at lease one or two months and try to understand what it is and how it works. learn something about bitcoin and improve your post quality. with this rank and and status no one will buy your signature space.

A suggestion. go and luck altcoin marketplace. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.0 some altcoin campaigns accepting newbies. try you luck there.. but remember my above words. "Improvement is first thing".
I like this offer to join other campaigns.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 07, 2016, 02:35:28 PM
Your first post and you ask that ? If you know what a signature campaign is already then you will know how to get into one. You need at least 30 activity for Jr member or 60 for member. Jr accounts have limited choice but member accounts and up can choose almost anything and at 240 activity you become a Sr member and have access to all campaigns and even sometimes exclusive give aways. Anyway welcome aboard good to have you.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 07, 2016, 02:19:58 PM
There is a proper thread dedicated to it. So kindly refer to that and you will have all info related to it.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
July 07, 2016, 01:31:56 PM
post here your details
Why do you expect some campaign hiring and giving you details? Yeah maybe you have joined this forum for long time and now you re using new username, but at least you should try to seek and apply the campaign yourself like others did.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 07, 2016, 01:19:55 PM
post here your details

if you want to use a signature campaign and get paid per post that you make only apply directly. But if you are still a newbie then rank its payment would not be satisfactory. And only a few who receive the following I include a link from Zebpay signature campaingn https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zebpay-signature-campaign-weekly-payouts-1359605 Thank you

Edit : sorry because Zebpay signature campaign already close maybe you can browse another company here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
July 07, 2016, 12:57:04 PM
post here your details

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
July 07, 2016, 12:42:32 PM
You can't join too many signature campaign and also you can't earn much by that. I will suggest you to become junior member or member and then join signature campaign. then you will able to join many signature campaign and earn much btc.

Best of luck.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
July 07, 2016, 12:15:26 PM
You can't join many signature campaigns when you're still a newbie, but check out this thread for up to date signature campaigns that accept newbies and are accepting new applicants.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
Activity: 264
TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain
July 07, 2016, 12:06:28 PM
post here your details
Pages:
Jump to: