Pages:
Author

Topic: I want seek advice for experience person - page 3. (Read 540 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
February 27, 2024, 07:23:41 PM
Actually there are many things here. Where do I start?
It's a good question and we're the same question when I was also a newbie here in the forum.
Where do I begin?
Invest your precious time reading all of those pinned threads or sticky topics that have very important content, that's what you need for now.
The same as other platforms when we're using them, we should know first the terms and conditions, and we should always know the dos and don'ts to avoid restrictions on our account.

We're free to ask and share knowledge here, so don't be shy as long as you follow the rules and guidelines.
If you're here asking how to gain merit, well, forget it, focus on learning instead and it will come to you without noticing it.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
February 27, 2024, 06:56:44 PM
Welcome OP.

Make reading a habit and if you think that topic is for you and you are really interested to know more about. It won't hurt you to join the discussion and ask some questions that makes sense and don't get off topic with it.

The contribution that you can do is that, not everyone here that's high rank has always been knowledgeable with the lower ranks. So, if you've got some knowledge to share on an actual topic, don't be shy to share it.
Invest yourself in the forum. Make a lot of reading and comprehend every topic that you get interested in the forum. By being an open-minded person, fill your mind with different ideas and insights that are new to you, and learn from them as others may also gained new information and ideas from what you share to them. Make sure to follow all the rules and show respect in all other members so that you will gain respect in return. And lastly, trust in yourself that you have a lot of potentials and resources deep within yourself. Cultivate them so you can make advantage on it and maximize your time learning since it will reflect later on based on how you understand and value the forum itself.
Activity: 700
Merit: 429
February 27, 2024, 06:21:48 PM
I don’t think you need any help navigating the forum, your post history shows you can do that quite well. The question I think you really want to ask this how do you get merit? I think that is what truly bothers you, the fact that you have not been able to get merits even though you have created five topics in the general board. I’m sure you have seen and read the advice that is being posted on here for newbies, taking time to learn a particular area of Bitcoin would vastly improve the quality of your posts.
I was looking out to see the ops mentioning either merits or ranks in his comment, but he was able to totally stay away from hitting the nail on the head may be for some obvious reasons, but then it was quite simple to achieve anything significant in this forum and from my experience,  there is nothing special about the forum and is not as if it a conventional academic ground that need some form of exams to validate one membership.

Here is a free Bitcoin discussion forum, and for that,  as long as a user is patient enough to read through everything that he finds interest in, there won't be any much issue getting used to the forum at most times and since you can constantly engage in discussions and getting helped or corrected most often it becomes easier to adapt and become a quality member at the end.
Activity: 966
Merit: 701
February 27, 2024, 06:03:02 PM
I don’t think you need any help navigating the forum, your post history shows you can do that quite well. The question I think you really want to ask this how do you get merit. I think that is what truly bothers you, the fact that you have not been able to get merits even though you have created five topics in the general board. I’m sure you have seen and read the advices that are being posted on here for newbies, taking time to learn a particular area of bitcoin would vastly improve the quality of your posts.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
February 27, 2024, 05:18:40 PM
There’s actually a lot to offer from this forum, so you have to explore it first and read and understand every topic you become interested. Don’t worry what to share and contribute to the forum because as you go on reading, you will discover a lot of interesting topics related to the forum that will give relevant information to everyone even to those who are in higher position. Just focus on acquiring necessary information and learn from the different post of other forum members. That way, you will gained ideas from them as much as you can add new information for them to read and benefit as well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 508
Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!
February 27, 2024, 03:24:16 PM
I'm actually fairly new to this forum. Although it's been a while since I joined this forum. I have also posted with some new topics already. But to be honest, I'm really confused. I would like to introduce myself completely new to this forum. I actually know very little about this forum. Now my heart desires that I will actually learn about any topic in this forum? What can I contribute? Or how do I put my role in this forum? Please advise people who have experience. I don't know how deep I can get into a subject. Actually there are many things here. Where do I start? Thanks in advance for the advice.

@OP, your topic is just like a replica of the one I mentioned below. You can read it, and you will get some help with what you seek.

What significant impact is expected of new members of the forum?

You have already had 40+ posts on different boards, and yet you claim not to have enough idea about the forum. What more can the forums expect from you if not quality contribute to already-created topics or start a new topic? 

You have already started; where else do you want to start? There are different boards and sub-boards on this forum, and you can just start from any board where topics that raise your interest are discussed or boards where you can learn things of your interest. If you want to learn about Bitcoin and also contribute to discussions about it, then you can find such discussions on the Bitcoin discussion board. So it's applicable to the altcoins discussion board as well as the economics board, technical board, politics and society board, etc. Start on any board where you are interested in the discussion. 
Activity: 644
Merit: 661
- Leo -
February 27, 2024, 03:08:54 PM
It's perfectly to reinvent yourself on the forum and use it in a different way which will gain you more knowledge about crypto in the long-term. If you want to figure the forum out then do more reading and less posting. With a couple of threads you'll be fully up to speed with how the forum works and can focus then on learning about bitcoin.

If you're hunting for merits, you will hardly get them. But she. You post naturally and focus on being helpful to others while utilizing the information you read, you'll gain a whole lot.

- Jay -
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
February 27, 2024, 03:01:54 PM
Welcome OP.

Make reading a habit and if you think that topic is for you and you are really interested to know more about. It won't hurt you to join the discussion and ask some questions that makes sense and don't get off topic with it.

The contribution that you can do is that, not everyone here that's high rank has always been knowledgeable with the lower ranks. So, if you've got some knowledge to share on an actual topic, don't be shy to share it.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1030
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
February 27, 2024, 02:50:16 PM
Firstly OP welcome to the forum At the same time buddy no one can help you decide the role on the forum because it's you who will spend time here and you need to figure out what type of role you can avail in the community.

Becasue you must have any reason to join the forum, seek guidance, ask for help in any subject, share something, learn, and spend time throughout your crypto journey, etc. So on the basis of your intentions and expectations from the forum you can choose your role haha in your mindset as there's no tag here I'm sure you are aware of it. For the typical suggestion I would like to recall you about the rules on the forum for different sections.
Activity: 504
Merit: 198
If bitcoin be for me...
February 27, 2024, 02:45:07 PM
. I don't know how deep I can get into a subject. Actually there are many things here. Where do I start? Thanks in advance for the advice.
In whatever we are new to we all start by learning about it and later elevating from being inexperienced to experience, so basically getting deep into subjects in the forum all starts from learning

Here are links to rules and activities about the forum for guidance:
Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ

FAQ: Everything you need to know about forum 'activity, account ranks and merit

Guidelines for threads

With this links below you will be exposed to a lot about bitcoin and cryptocurrency thereby deepening your knowledge  if you love reading:
cryptocurrency terminology.

LEARN ME A BITCOIN:

Mastering Bitcoin

I wonder what made you stayed off the forum for that long.

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
February 27, 2024, 02:00:45 PM
I actually know very little about this forum.
And yet, you've been here almost a year, and post chatbot diarrhea.
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 27, 2024, 01:59:36 PM
The forum is actually broad in knowledge but it's up to you to decide which area you're good at, you can read threads and find which area you comprehend most hence you don't have to be confused.

For a basic knowledge of Bitcoin you can visit the learnmeabitcoin website to begin with, it not just asking for guide you should make sure to read every references.

Here I quote myself, you have every thing you would need in there.

This forum is a very good place to get as much knowledge you want to acquire about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large.

Here are some important links to threads/websites that you should consider read and/ or read to get acquainted with the basic Bitcoin knowledge.

For the forum navigation visit
Newbies - Read before posting[1]

For wallet related knowledge visit [General] Bitcoin Wallets - Which, what, why?[2]

For forum rules and regulations visit Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ[3]

For general/basic Bitcoin knowledge you can study Bitcoin from learnmeabitcoin website [4] it's the most recommended for beginners.

And finally if you wish to get basic Bitcoin technical knowledge you can study gradually from learnmeabitcoin technical [5]

All this provided below, if properly read and applied you could navigate the forum very freely without problems and wherever you enter problems you can ask questions here in the forum according to you understand and what you wish to understand better.

[1] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbies-read-before-posting-1689727
[2] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/general-bitcoin-wallets-which-what-why-1631151
[3] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657
[4] https://learnmeabitcoin.com/
[5] https://learnmeabitcoin.com/technical/
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
February 27, 2024, 01:36:39 PM
I'm actually fairly new to this forum. Although it's been a while since I joined this forum. I have also posted with some new topics already. But to be honest, I'm really confused. I would like to introduce myself completely new to this forum. I actually know very little about this forum. Now my heart desires that I will actually learn about any topic in this forum? What can I contribute? Or how do I put my role in this forum? Please advise people who have experience. I don't know how deep I can get into a subject. Actually there are many things here. Where do I start? Thanks in advance for the advice.
Pages:
Jump to: