Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest in something very unique - page 14. (Read 6463 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 05:37:11 PM
Check out trendit, those guys really have a great potential. https://trenditstudios.com/
Activity: 14
January 23, 2018, 05:32:34 PM
I really wanna something new for a newbie i want to experience some hard investment so that my bitcoins are many and good Smiley
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
January 23, 2018, 05:23:11 PM
Or you could buy tokens for a project that is revolutionizing healthcare worlwide, currently already helping save lives and functioning for years. Plus takes advantage of blockchain technology.

Check out Docademic.

ico.docademic.com
Activity: 3
January 23, 2018, 11:39:23 AM
I would say if u really want to invest in crypto market go ahead andd invest in bitcoin,Ethereum ,litecoin and ripple alsoo.
but regardless of others invest your max in bitcoin as it is one of best than the rest..
Activity: 20
January 17, 2018, 03:45:22 AM
I've been creating and selling startups for 20 years and am now working on three projects.  I'm not a scammer, I'll give you my name if we chat, my accomplishments can be easily verified on Google.

I'm also an investor, and I've got a few buddies who also invest.  Send me a PM and I'll tell you more.
Activity: 53
January 15, 2018, 07:40:03 AM
I am looking for some very unique blockchain/crypto related project that is in a early stage and wants funding.I have a budget in 5 figures and would like to get partnership in proportion to my investment.
I can choose 5 different projects to invest in or 1 single project to invest all.
Scammers stay away as I will be doing thorough research and documentaion before investing.

What do you think about http://bybit.mythemecloud.io/? Private fundraising stage.
Early stage when it comes to marketing, yet real product/real work behind.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 04:43:19 AM
 In my opinion, it is a very risky decision. You are choosing projects in early stage. But why? There were some early staged system who have given so much benefit to the public and I think these recent incidents are the main cause to select project like that. Did you think if they behave reverse though they have given 3x to 60x benefit to some public at a very next week after they have invested at there. Most of them will vanish after some days and some are just not perfect for you and will not give you the perfect benefit and if it occurs then what will you do? You should take the right decision by thingking again which will bring you some benefit. Think about to invest by looking to some well placed projects.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
BTRIC: Innovate. Institute. Labs.
January 14, 2018, 05:09:27 PM
Hi,

If you're looking to invest in a unique project with a ton of potential, check out our organization, BTRIC.

Here's the BCT thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-btric-the-decentralization-revolution-is-now-2710678

Here's our website (whitepaper and token sale are there): https://www.btric.org

We are a non-profit, which means your contributions to our BFD Token fundraising campaign are tax-deductible.  But we incubate businesses and then spin them off as separate (for-profit) entities.  This is a way to deal with some of the low-quality ICO's out there, we take a good idea and incubate it with best practices so it can emerge as a separate business at the top of the pack.

The unique structure of using a 501(c)(3) as incubator and then spinning off for-profit businesses is one of the ways we can deliver value to everyone in the ecosystem, both through their initial tax deduction and later as a potential investor in the spun-off entity.  We put a lot of work into developing the business model and operational structure, believe it has great potential to raise the bar in the industry.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.  Go ahead and post them in our BCT thread or you can contact me through any of the ways listed there.  I don't want to hijack this thread.

I hope you're having a good weekend!

Best regards,
Ben
Activity: 23
January 14, 2018, 03:09:38 PM
Well just invest in somthing so ridiculous than crypto kitties. I bet the make a ton of money
Activity: 897
Merit: 284
January 14, 2018, 08:03:57 AM
Have you seen GATCOIN ICO? They have successfuly finished their presale and their ico will start today. It has huge potential
Activity: 259
Crypto Revo
January 13, 2018, 09:08:20 PM
I think the best platform you can invest in now is
Electroneum
Digitex
Gem
Verge
But don't forget to do you own research and decide. Goodluck

I must also add Deeponion in that list or even replace is with verge. Deeponion is actually looking at a major potential of 3 digit figures by end of 2018 and you mark my words!
Activity: 25
January 13, 2018, 05:18:24 AM
I think the best platform you can invest in now is
Electroneum
Digitex
Gem
Verge
But don't forget to do you own research and decide. Goodluck
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 12:35:38 AM
I am looking for some very unique blockchain/crypto related project that is in a early stage and wants funding.I have a budget in 5 figures and would like to get partnership in proportion to my investment.
I can choose 5 different projects to invest in or 1 single project to invest all.
Scammers stay away as I will be doing thorough research and documentaion before investing.
Investment and business is always my favorite field. I would like to find something interesting. And I've been looking for this fascinating virtual world bitcoin. It helped me boldly get rich. Money is not too hard to find if you take the hard way and know how many ways to choose.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
January 12, 2018, 11:10:53 PM
An Idea can make your dream real, You have to think differently. I think you need to think more and more then you will find a great unique platform.
this blockchain should be available in our daily life, so we have to create a platform that will use for our every aspect of life. ticketing, parking, food, buying the necessary thing, a payment system for house rent, resort and entertaining purpose payment and so on...so let's think and discover an unique idea...
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
January 11, 2018, 08:57:43 AM
Telcoin is a unique coin it is about to be launched they just finish their ico and will be traded and ed firstly before been listed on an exchange used to. I am also planning to get more on ed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 07:27:45 AM
Distributed ledger is next in line in block-chain technology.I guess you should make some
informed and detailed research about it.Then consider if it worths venturing into.Mining of crypto-
currency is also not out of place especially now the ovation is very high.I wish you best of lucks.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 05:57:25 AM

If you are still looking for crypto investment opportunity, I 'll recommend the Daneel project which has highest potential to reach moon Smiley. I did some research regarding the project and hoping the invest in ICO.

these are the links for, if you wanna do a research.
           web Site - https://daneel.io/
           blog - https://medium.com/@daneel_project
           twitter - https://twitter.com/daneelproject
           FB - https://www.facebook.com/daneelproject
           telegram - https://t.me/DaneelCommunity

Ps: do your own research before invest Smiley
Activity: 55
January 08, 2018, 09:47:57 AM
How about film ICO...
what do you mean? film producing?
Activity: 37
January 08, 2018, 08:20:49 AM
How about film ICO...
Activity: 36
January 08, 2018, 07:53:23 AM
llo there, Graphic & Website Design, Theme Customization, Making Websites in Laravel Framework, Wordpress. I am very expert in creating the static and dynamic site. I also make gif banner for ICO site promotion. I am expert in creating a creative, stunning and responsive site.  you can make any deal with me. I will give you a result more than your expectations.
Skills:
- Logo Design  - web design  - Brochure Design  - Packaging Design
- Gif Banner Design  - Custom Website Designs  -Convert PSD to HTML or html5
- Graphics designing (print and electronic) - Making Static & Dynamic Websites.

"MOST EXPERTISE IN Designing And Coding"

Graphic Design | Logo design  | Brochure | Product Label and packaging | BANNER |    Gif Banner Making! Creative Designs of Graphic or Web sites.

email:     [email protected]
you can contact me on skype raja.hassan952 or telegram:  @MrTube1 for fast communications
Pages:
Jump to: