Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest in something very unique - page 17. (Read 6463 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 174
October 26, 2017, 09:47:47 PM
Hi I sent you a PM. My idea is something totally different and revolutionary to most ICOs.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 03:27:24 PM
Oh, and Ommm survives the first 5 months that I started on it (see my first post).

Since then many more people have discovered it, and it is now reaching the new all time each and everyday.  Wink
October 26, 2017, 03:17:05 PM
I still like the Ommm coin better due the fact that it is still cheap, I can keep the coin in my own wallet (total control). I can mint and multiply the coin myself with the proof of stake POS requiring <1% of the CPU on my laptop. I get tens if not hundreds of new Om coins everyday

You can not mine the BTC yourself, it a resource hog.
You can not mine the ICO tokens. It is not mineable.  It is set at a static amount.

Ohm coin has its own blockchain, so even if BTC chain is compromised or made illegal, it will survive.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 01:50:41 PM
Dear Sir,

capital very urgently needed at the new project: Basecoin www.basecoin.digital
Please support, this is very important. And it is very unique too!
October 26, 2017, 11:29:11 AM
if you want to invest in coin you need to do your research very well and dont be gullible. i dont think no coin is more profitable than BTC for a long time investment but there are still some promising coin like Ripple, Neo, Waves, Xtrabyte they have tendency of price rising in future so you can invest in all of these or you can select your best by researching into this. however due to volatility of the crypto market dont be surprise if you see a least expected coin breaking ground next year

I agree with you that you need to have some in BTC. It the surest thing. Others may go up very quickly but will come down. It is hard to know which one will go way up and stay up that's where you do your thorough research.   
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
October 26, 2017, 10:41:49 AM
if you want to invest in coin you need to do your research very well and dont be gullible. i dont think no coin is more profitable than BTC for a long time investment but there are still some promising coin like Ripple, Neo, Waves, Xtrabyte they have tendency of price rising in future so you can invest in all of these or you can select your best by researching into this. however due to volatility of the crypto market dont be surprise if you see a least expected coin breaking ground next year
Activity: 28
October 26, 2017, 10:35:51 AM
If you want something very unique, you should create it by youself)
Really, why do you want to invest instead of creat something by yourself?
October 26, 2017, 08:35:07 AM
OK coinlancer, Brickblock, Birdchain these are interesting projects we should keep our eyes on. We have a little bit of time (end of Oct beginning of Nov) to do research and know more of what they do. With so many ICOs, it is hard to pick the right ones from the crowd
Activity: 7
October 26, 2017, 07:32:30 AM
Birdchain team is looking for contibutors. For what I know their ICO will be at the end of November. It's not yet a widely known project but seems to be pretty promising. I've discovered them via LinkedIn, but you can find more info at www.birdchain.io. Let me know what are your thoughts about this project.
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
October 26, 2017, 06:44:33 AM
İ think coinlancer is unique enough you could see whats going on there
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
October 25, 2017, 11:55:56 PM
I think you have made a good decision, But except bitcoin, I barely suggest people invest some specific token fund, but I can suggest you about the Brickblock token, that will be helpful to get financially benefited. you can get back the confidence that you will get more funding. I can assure you that Brickblock will bring to you a lot of profit.

October 25, 2017, 05:52:05 PM
Hey I thought we were pitching our favorite crypto coins with the greatest potential and purposes on this chat topic.

Bitcoin is no longer unique. Any and all the coins out there can be used as instant electronic payment. That's about all that bitcoin does.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
BTRIC: Innovate. Institute. Labs.
October 25, 2017, 12:07:13 PM
I am looking for some very unique blockchain/crypto related project that is in a early stage and wants funding.I have a budget in 5 figures and would like to get partnership in proportion to my investment.
I can choose 5 different projects to invest in or 1 single project to invest all.
Scammers stay away as I will be doing thorough research and documentaion before investing.

Great to do thorough research.  I'd definitely consider splitting any speculative investment on crypto projects between multiple.  Great ideas are one thing but it has to have follow through with execution.  The stature of the team means less to me than follow through and passion.  Everyone was once a "nobody", and they deserve a break.

I'd also consider hodling some BTC and other crypto.  Those are pretty safe, you can shift in and out of them easily as market conditions warrant, and could grow your budget from 5 to 6, 7, or even more figures over a reasonable time frame.

Don't ever put all your eggs in one basket.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
October 25, 2017, 11:22:24 AM
Even heard of bitcoin? I would go bitcoin. Just saying.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 11:20:38 AM
If you are interested in something with the co-creation concept, where the public is allowed to co-create with the entrepreneurs feel free to visit ICO page of Crowdholding.

ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
October 25, 2017, 10:58:35 AM
I prefer to invest on Ice rock mining. This is a guaranteed investment.
Ico is live now, and you can purchase 1 rock token for $1, on December you can choose to be a miner to get 1 GH/s per 1 rock token or become an investor which IRM devs will buy back this token $2 on February and $3 on May 2018. ICO will end on November 07, 2017. Download whitepaper https://icerockmining.io/whitePaper.pdf
Please visit https://icerockmining.io/ for more information.
October 25, 2017, 10:41:24 AM
Getting back to my original posts Ommm coin price has increased by 3. It is still not too late to get some and get involved in the projects. The community has gotten involved and active (on Discord). Again it is all volunteer work to push the Acts of kindness AOK through crypto and the mainstream. The only thing holding back is it is only listed in a relatively unknown exchange (Novaexchange) But that is about to change, it's about to take off. Wink

I'm glad have found this coin. It is not about the greatest tech or the hype. It is about the community and purpose.
Activity: 182
August 06, 2017, 12:35:26 PM
I am looking for some very unique blockchain/crypto related project that is in a early stage and wants funding.I have a budget in 5 figures and would like to get partnership in proportion to my investment.
I can choose 5 different projects to invest in or 1 single project to invest all.
Scammers stay away as I will be doing thorough research and documentaion before investing.

Do a research about IOTA, a different technology than blockchain.
Activity: 633
Merit: 101
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 06, 2017, 12:20:04 PM

Go research Xtrabytes. The next big platform like eth. Neo. Eos.
op you must consider researching this coin, as you stated to want some revolution, this is an early stage revolution in an undervalued coin. Better to go into ann thread and the slack as i can't explain more
August 06, 2017, 11:58:45 AM
I believe if I invest in early stage, I will get more return.Also this is not just a pure business decision, I want to be a part of something that is revolutionary, something that bring good to people like bitcoin.
Anyway thanks for your watchlist.I will check out the projects you mentioned Smiley

For as little as 1 BTC will put you in a very large stake of Ohm; you are a VIP investor, with you going all in (don't just speculate alone, participate), you can make a significant impact to the Ohm's projects and be financially rewarded. Join the discord, read some of the posts from users and the team. One of my favorite Ohm team members is DOVEV he is super helpful.
Pages:
Jump to: