Pages:
Author

Topic: I was offered $550 to say that "Ripple is a Scam." - page 6. (Read 9137 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
This honestly doesn't make any sense at all. Why would anyone try to discredit ripple? This community isn't filled with low info retards. They would just be wasting an enormous amount of money.

i read most of the anti-Ripple posts in the many Ripple threads over the last several days and no one appeared to me to be a paid over the top anti-Rippler except for Shadow of Harbinger and obviously Tradefortress.

most of our criticisms of Ripple are based on hard facts, imo.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
i criticize Ripple b/c i honestly think the economic assumptions behind the Ripple concept are highly dubious and will fail.  i've never been approached nor accepted any bribe money to be anti-Ripple.

i never signed up for any XRP b/c i never believed in the concept.  yes, i have BTC but that doesn't influence my opinion at all.

what also pushed me to become vocal about this in just the last few days is the fact that Ripple has been spamming the Discussion Forum with anti-Bitcoin threads and trying to steal Bitcoiners away to Ripple in what i view as a zero sum game.

otoh, OT + BM appears to be a promising combination built on the same principles that Bitcoin was and i will look at their platform with enthusiasm.

But Cypherdoc would you say its a scam for 5BTC

money wouldn't affect my decision one way or the other.

I knew you were gonna say that!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Hmmm, interesting, why "GoWest" has to make it public by editing an old post in Feb.20 which apparently no one other than some archaeological fans will read?

He actually posted it as an article on his site too, apparently. I don't read his blog though so I found it by scrolling through the thread's first page.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Hmmm, interesting, why "GoWest" has to make it public by editing an old post in Feb.20 which apparently no one other than some archaeological fans will read?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008
CEO of IOHK
This honestly doesn't make any sense at all. Why would anyone try to discredit ripple? This community isn't filled with low info retards. They would just be wasting an enormous amount of money.
legendary
Ripple has been spamming the Discussion Forum with anti-Bitcoin threads

I'd love to read those. Can you provide a link?

..unless they cannot be proven to be from OpenCoin directly (which means they might be TradeFortress paying someone else to post them to make them look bad, you never know) in which case I don't care to read them. Otherwise I sure as hell do!

they all got moved en masse earlier today to Service thank gaud.
legendary
i criticize Ripple b/c i honestly think the economic assumptions behind the Ripple concept are highly dubious and will fail.  i've never been approached nor accepted any bribe money to be anti-Ripple.

i never signed up for any XRP b/c i never believed in the concept.  yes, i have BTC but that doesn't influence my opinion at all.

what also pushed me to become vocal about this in just the last few days is the fact that Ripple has been spamming the Discussion Forum with anti-Bitcoin threads and trying to steal Bitcoiners away to Ripple in what i view as a zero sum game.

otoh, OT + BM appears to be a promising combination built on the same principles that Bitcoin was and i will look at their platform with enthusiasm.

money wouldn't affect my decision one way or the other.
legendary
Activity: 1904

What's this?

OpenTransactions + BitMessage
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-holy-grail-i-wish-i-could-kiss-the-author-of-bitmessage-on-his-face-212490
Ripple has been spamming the Discussion Forum with anti-Bitcoin threads

I'd love to read those. Can you provide a link?

..unless they cannot be proven to be from OpenCoin directly (which means they might be TradeFortress paying someone else to post them to make them look bad, you never know) in which case I don't care to read them. Otherwise I sure as hell do!

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Pay me $550..  I can edit my post to say whatever you want to say too.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.

What's this?

legendary

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
I'd say its a SCAM for 4 BTC for sure!!
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I'll say it's a scam for 12,000 XRP Ripples   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008
CEO of IOHK
Who in their right mind would pay Matt to say Ripple is a scam?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I'd accept 4BTC to say ripple is a scam.

Just so you guys know I will say ANYTHING you want me to for 1 BTC.

Seriously.  PM me.

So is this the going rate for auto sock puppeting? Lol Cheesy
All these offers and I wasn't asked? Hmph I'm offended lol...just kidding  Tongue

Proper astroturfing would require choosing shills who won't ask questions. They made a mistake asking GoWest.
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
I'd accept 4BTC to say ripple is a scam.

Just so you guys know I will say ANYTHING you want me to for 1 BTC.

Seriously.  PM me.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
All these offers and I wasn't asked? Hmph I'm offended lol...just kidding  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: