Pages:
Author

Topic: i was right about the economy ! - page 3. (Read 579 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 257
July 31, 2020, 10:04:47 AM
i was right about the economy !
Now wait till people start dumping cryptos and stocks ...then the blood bath starts ...
I think i am going to start a cheap booze/liquor biz   as 1929 is back ...

Instead of opening a new thread, you could write your statement where you started your apocalyptic thinking -> Brace yourselfs , the economic earthquake is coming .... Your obsession with 1929 and alcohol will not help anyone - after all, why worry about the economy if World War III is about to begin?

The mad man was right !  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmeUuoxyt_E

"Cause we all just wanna be big rockstars
And live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars
The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap
We’ll all stay skinny 'cause we just won’t eat
And we’ll hang out in the coolest bars
In the VIP with the movie stars
Every good gold digger’s gonna wind up there
Every Playboy bunny with her bleach blond hair, and we'll
Hey, hey, I wanna be a rockstar, oh
Hey, hey, I wanna be a rockstar"

I pray / hope the rich f...ks that made dirty money out of peoples dreams and hopes will lose everything ...
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
July 31, 2020, 09:48:26 AM
i was right about the economy !
Now wait till people start dumping cryptos and stocks ...then the blood bath starts ...
I think i am going to start a cheap booze/liquor biz   as 1929 is back ...

Instead of opening a new thread, you could write your statement where you started your apocalyptic thinking -> Brace yourselfs , the economic earthquake is coming .... Your obsession with 1929 and alcohol will not help anyone - after all, why worry about the economy if World War III is about to begin?
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
July 31, 2020, 09:04:18 AM
Well all the money has to go somewhere and people should've been treating crypto as speculative.

I think I got a notification of a 38% gdp drop for the US which is really huge - I think their economy relies a lot on the people spending a lot more than they do in other countries (such as places in Europe) - because they have to work more.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
Pages:
Jump to: