Pages:
Author

Topic: I was scammed by kashish948 - page 2. (Read 3857 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
April 24, 2015, 05:09:50 PM
Excellent kashish, I'm glad you are now trying to resolve this in a positive way. I've had good dealings with you and would hate to see things end badly over this one instance. I hope killyou72 comes back online and you guys can get this quickly cleared up. Best of luck.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
April 24, 2015, 04:18:21 PM
I'm fairly sure that they could care less about the sig campaign they are enrolled in. They deal with more money than Bit-X pays this user per week for their posts. If the situation is resolved, which it looks like it will be, they will be no actions taken by Bit-X for the -trust.
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
April 24, 2015, 04:13:17 PM
It may be beneficial to get this wrapped up and resolved quickly because I don't think Bit-x allows negative trust users in the signature campaign.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
April 24, 2015, 02:45:44 PM
killyou72 is offline. Hasnt yet replied my PM.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
April 24, 2015, 02:29:49 PM
Killyou please update here if the issue is resolved.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
April 24, 2015, 01:50:32 PM
I have PMed OP about this. I really thought that it should go by the terms on my thread but if everybody thinks I am wrong, Im willing to discuss it with OP. Ill keep everybody updated.

Also please keep in mind if I really wanted to scam, I had the opportunity of not sending any money to OP. Why would I send 900 CAD if I wanted to scam?

I will not remove the negative trust (or at least not now). You must repay (the difference) killyou72, and please stop to send me PM about this situation.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If you think you know me.. Think again
April 24, 2015, 01:45:45 PM
This is my last comment in this thread. Kashish had time to think about it and came to the right decision. Like I said to them, I know it would have been hard to return it. But they used their better judement on it and came to the right solution. Glad all is resolved for the better. GL to both of you.
legendary
April 24, 2015, 01:04:16 PM
I have PMed OP about this. I really thought that it should go by the terms on my thread but if everybody thinks I am wrong, Im willing to discuss it with OP. Ill keep everybody updated.

Also please keep in mind if I really wanted to scam, I had the opportunity of not sending any money to OP. Why would I send 900 CAD if I wanted to scam?
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
April 24, 2015, 09:37:25 AM
Damn kashish, you're in the wrong here and need to pay killyou back the difference. I don't believe there is any scamming going on by either party but obviously a miscommunication happened. Being the buyer and running your own thread you should have clarified CAD in the PM, it's not only his responsibility in this exchange, it's yours as well.. if not more so.

3) Let him get a taste of his own medicine.

So no, I'm not sending any refund.

A troubling attitude.

You really should consider paying the guy back, it's a small price to pay for the lesson.

We've traded before without any problem but I'll watch this thread for a couple of days and hope you set things right with killyou.
April 24, 2015, 04:46:13 AM
After some consideration, I have decided to leave kashish negative trust. While his thread does say he deals in CAD, it is pretty clear that killyou was under the assumption that the price he asked for was in USD. This assumption was not unreasonable, since neither party mentions CAD in the PMs that have been made public, and the price of $900 CAD is definitely well below "market price" that was discussed. I'm not sure whether kashish intentionally scammed, but it doesn't really matter, since his refusal to come to an agreement with killyou after the fact says enough about his trustworthiness. A trustworthy trader would either find a new price that both parties could agree upon or reverse the trade entirely if such an agreement could not be made.

That's exactly right. Even though they mention CAD in their thread, once they seen that they had received a overpayment, the first thing they should have done was contact the trader and advise them to what has happened. Then and only after a mutual agreement has  been made proceed with the trade as discussed. This trade, to me, is a scam since they will not return the overbalance.
Activity: 908
Merit: 657
April 24, 2015, 04:34:30 AM
After some consideration, I have decided to leave kashish negative trust. While his thread does say he deals in CAD, it is pretty clear that killyou was under the assumption that the price he asked for was in USD. This assumption was not unreasonable, since neither party mentions CAD in the PMs that have been made public, and the price of $900 CAD is definitely well below "market price" that was discussed. I'm not sure whether kashish intentionally scammed, but it doesn't really matter, since his refusal to come to an agreement with killyou after the fact says enough about his trustworthiness. A trustworthy trader would either find a new price that both parties could agree upon or reverse the trade entirely if such an agreement could not be made.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
April 24, 2015, 12:00:46 AM
You know what is especially retarded about this situation? He could have probably sold his account for more than he stole from you. LOL!
Kashish likes to think he can outsmart everyone, but all he really does is fuck himself.

P.S. Kashish has now left me negative retaliatory feedback for callng him out. If anyone thinks this guy is a scammer kicking and screaming because he got caught, please flood his trust with negative ratings for me so he understands it works both ways Smiley

I agree kashish948 should receive some more trusted negative feedback. I really don't like the fact this account shows green trust by default after he stole from OP.

After I found out he left me retaliatory negative trust, I pmed a few people who have left him positive ratings in the past, now him being green is no longer a problem. I just want you to know you could have avoided all of this with a little honesty an humility. Good luck with your new name.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
April 23, 2015, 11:11:08 PM
You know what is especially retarded about this situation? He could have probably sold his account for more than he stole from you. LOL!
Kashish likes to think he can outsmart everyone, but all he really does is fuck himself.

P.S. Kashish has now left me negative retaliatory feedback for callng him out. If anyone thinks this guy is a scammer kicking and screaming because he got caught, please flood his trust with negative ratings for me so he understands it works both ways Smiley

I agree kashish948 should receive some more trusted negative feedback. I really don't like the fact this account shows green trust by default after he stole from OP.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
April 23, 2015, 10:50:51 PM

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
April 20, 2015, 05:53:52 AM
I believe I deleted the original thread I referred to, but here are another couple examples of Kashish948 engaging in scummy behavior.

In this thread he tries to set up an address to personally collect donations for IFC bounties using an address suspiciously similar to the official donation address (which you can see in my signature there), and does not disclose he is in control of the funds, hoping people will assume it is the official donation thread. I have to warn him about it twice.

http://infinitecointalk.org/index.php/topic,649.msg4319.html#msg4319

In this thread we have a tshirt bounty, and his submission is putting the logotypes that other users made onto photos of people wearing tshirts, then gets upset that I don't pay him a bounty for them.

http://infinitecointalk.org/index.php/topic,1687.msg9970.html#msg9970

Of course each time this happens he throws a big shit fit and pretends he did nothing wrong. Return the funds or make a new username and start over. You don't have any other options. Try being a decent human being for once instead of just running around trying to figure out what you can take from everyone around you with the least amount of work.

Ok in the thread http://infinitecointalk.org/index.php/topic,649.msg4319.html#msg4319, I had asked a mod, "c1010010" to put up his address for collection. He did provide me with that address and then you forcefully asked him to remove it. That is the time I had to put my own address. And here you are trying to show that I put my own address since the beginning. And I have put it in bold just below the address that "c1010010 has pulled his address for now and the above address is not by c1010010 or TECSHARE." Also, people please read my reply just below the message TECSHARE is showing.

As for the second thread, I do not even argue with you about it. I had asked another global mod about it before doing anything and only then proceeded. lol atleast check my post http://infinitecointalk.org/index.php/topic,1687.msg10548.html#msg10548.

Also, why dont you post the links to the posts where people were accusing you of behaving like a dictator and ruining IFC? Oh did you delete them?

You can argue about other issues all day. All anyone cares about is that you refund your trading partner with the difference of the disputed amount.

I agree.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
April 19, 2015, 08:48:11 PM
I believe I deleted the original thread I referred to, but here are another couple examples of Kashish948 engaging in scummy behavior.

In this thread he tries to set up an address to personally collect donations for IFC bounties using an address suspiciously similar to the official donation address (which you can see in my signature there), and does not disclose he is in control of the funds, hoping people will assume it is the official donation thread. I have to warn him about it twice.

In this thread we have a tshirt bounty, and his submission is putting the logotypes that other users made onto photos of people wearing tshirts, then gets upset that I don't pay him a bounty for them.

Of course each time this happens he throws a big shit fit and pretends he did nothing wrong. Return the funds or make a new username and start over. You don't have any other options. Try being a decent human being for once instead of just running around trying to figure out what you can take from everyone around you with the least amount of work.

Ok in the thread http://infinitecointalk.org/index.php/topic,649.msg4319.html#msg4319, I had asked a mod, "c1010010" to put up his address for collection. He did provide me with that address and then you forcefully asked him to remove it. That is the time I had to put my own address. And here you are trying to show that I put my own address since the beginning. And I have put it in bold just below the address that "c1010010 has pulled his address for now and the above address is not by c1010010 or TECSHARE." Also, people please read my reply just below the message TECSHARE is showing.

As for the second thread, I do not even argue with you about it. I had asked another global mod about it before doing anything and only then proceeded. lol atleast check my post http://infinitecointalk.org/index.php/topic,1687.msg10548.html#msg10548.

Also, why dont you post the links to the posts where people were accusing you of behaving like a dictator and ruining IFC? Oh did you delete them?

You can argue about other issues all day. All anyone cares about is that you refund your trading partner with the difference of the disputed amount.
legendary
April 19, 2015, 07:11:18 PM

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
April 19, 2015, 04:28:46 PM

April 19, 2015, 04:13:15 PM
Reading this thread, I can say I have had similar experiences with Kashish948 in the past. This is not an accident, he knew what he was doing, and unless he takes actions to correct this (even if he may not be legally obligated to) I would consider him a scammer. I came very close to banning him from the Infinitecoin forums over a referral scam where he conveniently used ambiguous wording in a very similar way he did here. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but after seeing this repeated behavior of "mistakes" and ambiguous wording that always just happens to work in his favor, I am doubting that judgement.

I believe that. They think they can use their wording to their advantage. Oh me bad engrish. Me so sorries. Looks like its one of those might get lucky deals. I'll just word it bad and hope that they don't figure it out. Sounds right.

First of all I didn't write like that....
Secondly, TECSHARE, would you mind telling the entire thing here? Because you were the one ruining IFC, you were the one who promised a lot of things for IFC but couldn't really deliver. I was just trying to help IFC and you just pushed me away in your ego.

Its really simple and you know it. He overpaid you and you won't return the difference. There is no other way about it. I guarentee he wouldn't want to take a 3-$400 price hit. Would you? Of course not. Buy by you not sending him the difference, that's exactly what your doing.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
April 19, 2015, 04:01:43 PM
Reading this thread, I can say I have had similar experiences with Kashish948 in the past. This is not an accident, he knew what he was doing, and unless he takes actions to correct this (even if he may not be legally obligated to) I would consider him a scammer. I came very close to banning him from the Infinitecoin forums over a referral scam where he conveniently used ambiguous wording in a very similar way he did here. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but after seeing this repeated behavior of "mistakes" and ambiguous wording that always just happens to work in his favor, I am doubting that judgement.

I believe that. They think they can use their wording to their advantage. Oh me bad engrish. Me so sorries. Looks like its one of those might get lucky deals. I'll just word it bad and hope that they don't figure it out. Sounds right.

First of all I didn't write like that....
Secondly, TECSHARE, would you mind telling the entire thing here? Because you were the one ruining IFC, you were the one who promised a lot of things for IFC but couldn't really deliver. I was just trying to help IFC and you just pushed me away in your ego.
Hahaha now I am on trial. Thats funny. I see you aren't going to learn. Enjoy losing your reputation.
Pages:
Jump to: