Pages:
Author

Topic: I was scammed by kashish948 - page 3. (Read 3857 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
April 19, 2015, 03:05:54 PM
Reading this thread, I can say I have had similar experiences with Kashish948 in the past. This is not an accident, he knew what he was doing, and unless he takes actions to correct this (even if he may not be legally obligated to) I would consider him a scammer. I came very close to banning him from the Infinitecoin forums over a referral scam where he conveniently used ambiguous wording in a very similar way he did here. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but after seeing this repeated behavior of "mistakes" and ambiguous wording that always just happens to work in his favor, I am doubting that judgement.

I believe that. They think they can use their wording to their advantage. Oh me bad engrish. Me so sorries. Looks like its one of those might get lucky deals. I'll just word it bad and hope that they don't figure it out. Sounds right.

First of all I didn't write like that....
Secondly, TECSHARE, would you mind telling the entire thing here? Because you were the one ruining IFC, you were the one who promised a lot of things for IFC but couldn't really deliver. I was just trying to help IFC and you just pushed me away in your ego.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If you think you know me.. Think again
April 19, 2015, 06:51:06 AM
Reading this thread, I can say I have had similar experiences with Kashish948 in the past. This is not an accident, he knew what he was doing, and unless he takes actions to correct this (even if he may not be legally obligated to) I would consider him a scammer. I came very close to banning him from the Infinitecoin forums over a referral scam where he conveniently used ambiguous wording in a very similar way he did here. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but after seeing this repeated behavior of "mistakes" and ambiguous wording that always just happens to work in his favor, I am doubting that judgement.

I believe that. They think they can use their wording to their advantage. Oh me bad engrish. Me so sorries. Looks like its one of those might get lucky deals. I'll just word it bad and hope that they don't figure it out. Sounds right.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
April 18, 2015, 03:55:10 PM
The unique time that we have been in touch is when I have sold him a starbucks code (received from bipolarbob). I do not know he bought some fraudulent cards (and he is noticed that those cards are fraudulent).

When I was selling my legit starbucks card received from a giveaway, he told me that others are selling for 25% of the face value. He also knows very well that the millions of cards he buys for 10-25% are obviously carded and illegally obtained but still he buys. His wish obviously but I wouldn't trust with a user who believes in buying illegal goods. He may be reputed but what he has done with the OP does not make him trustworthy and well, the fact is related as you BELIEVE in what you yourself do.

Check this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--864850 ("The balance on the Starbucks Card does not have a validity or expiry period" http://www.starbucks.in/card/card-terms-and-conditions)

To some extent, I agree with him as he thought he was earning a huge profit but now when he knows the OP made a mistake and he is being ignorant, he should refund him. As he deals with PP at the market price, I don't know what's stopping him here.

I also have dealt with many users/persons and if I make a mistake, they refund me my money and similarly I do it with others. That makes a person TRUSTWORTHY and not when you claim you are. Prove it.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
April 18, 2015, 03:44:04 PM
I have received this message from him:

Hi

This is regarding the negative trust you have given me. I have NOT scammed anybody and have done everything according to the terms of the deal. Yes he made a mistake but thats not my responsibility.

Please keep in mind my past record and remove the rating.

Thanks!

But I will not (obviously) remove the negative trust, or at least only if you repay back killyou72. I hope all this situation will have a happy ending.

Past record of buying fraudulent gift cards. That's a good record as he buys fraudulent cards after knowing they are carded.

The unique time that we have been in touch is when I have sold him a starbucks code (received from bipolarbob). I do not know he bought some fraudulent cards (and he is noticed that those cards are fraudulent).
legendary
April 18, 2015, 03:39:28 PM

Well I mailed kash last night when they were online, and I got no response. Sad

If the user does care for his reputation, he should refund you. The user has mentioned here: So, Im buying 100 CAD worth BTC via paypal at bitcoinaverage.com prices! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wtb-btc-via-paypal-trusted-for-over-4-years-legendary-member-0-available-816934

When he himself trades at the market price, I don't know why he does not want to refund you the money or he is happy getting $120-50 more. Tomorrow as it happened to you, it can happen to him as well though I hope it doesn't.

Hi

This is regarding the negative trust you have given me. I have NOT scammed anybody and have done everything according to the terms of the deal. Yes he made a mistake but thats not my responsibility.

Thanks!

But I will not (obviously) remove the negative trust, or at least only if you repay back killyou72. I hope all this situation will have a happy ending.

Past record of buying fraudulent gift cards. That's a good record as he buys fraudulent cards after knowing they are carded.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
April 18, 2015, 03:31:38 PM

Same here. No one cares how right you think you are. Everyone knows what you did. Make reparations or be labeled a scammer. Simple as that. Is the $150 or whatever extra you got worth losing your reputation?
legendary
#Free market
April 18, 2015, 03:23:59 PM

Hi

Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
April 18, 2015, 03:20:30 PM
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
April 17, 2015, 07:50:11 AM

back, Yeah so I got hopefully 3.85 BTC to sell

Memphis @ Golden State , Moneyline , Golden State

3.5 BTC @ 1.1 Confirmed

Should end soon.

What are your payment methods?

I do PayPal at market pricea

In the above quote, the user kashish948 has clearly stated that he is having a transaction at market price. Now which market is he talking about? CAD market price? It's weird when BTC is usually given in USD.

Well Ill sell you 3.85 btc for $900 paypal

Please send BTC to
1NBFMLaUanXmT8a3bUnVvTLh1E5TDEGFAb

And give your paypal

Here since the currency wasn't mentioned, there was a miscommunication but when the OP had been told earlier that kashish948 was dealing at the MARKET PRICE, I can give him a benefit of doubt that he did not understand what currency is being spoken here and so he wrote "$900". When I deal with a different currency, I make sure the other user knows it before he sends the money and I don't assume anything.

It looks like you were happy that the OP wanted to trade for $150 less and you dint feel the need to confirm the currency you are dealing in. People usually deal for 5-10% less in bitcoins while this was even more than that. It would be kind of you to refund the user the amount but by saying that he should get a taste of his own medicine is wrong. Nobody deserves to be cheated.

Well I mailed kash last night when they were online, and I got no response. Sad
legendary
April 17, 2015, 07:17:23 AM

back, Yeah so I got hopefully 3.85 BTC to sell

Memphis @ Golden State , Moneyline , Golden State

3.5 BTC @ 1.1 Confirmed

Should end soon.

What are your payment methods?

I do PayPal at market pricea

In the above quote, the user kashish948 has clearly stated that he is having a transaction at market price. Now which market is he talking about? CAD market price? It's weird when BTC is usually given in USD.

Well Ill sell you 3.85 btc for $900 paypal

Please send BTC to
1NBFMLaUanXmT8a3bUnVvTLh1E5TDEGFAb

And give your paypal

Here since the currency wasn't mentioned, there was a miscommunication but when the OP had been told earlier that kashish948 was dealing at the MARKET PRICE, I can give him a benefit of doubt that he did not understand what currency is being spoken here and so he wrote "$900". When I deal with a different currency, I make sure the other user knows it before he sends the money and I don't assume anything.

It looks like you were happy that the OP wanted to trade for $150 less and you dint feel the need to confirm the currency you are dealing in. People usually deal for 5-10% less in bitcoins while this was even more than that. It would be kind of you to refund the user the amount but by saying that he should get a taste of his own medicine is wrong. Nobody deserves to be cheated.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
April 16, 2015, 08:55:41 PM
kashish948 is scamming!

How is he not banned? Or he shouldn't have green trust, he just scammed a big amount.
legendary
#Free market
April 16, 2015, 03:37:00 PM
It was happened 'the same" thing to me, an user sent me an overpayment on paypal and I should sent him the bitcoin, he sent me more dollars and after contacted me through PM and all resolved quickly. Now kashish948 should send back the change.

Negative trust left untile he will pay back killyou72.
April 16, 2015, 01:24:34 PM
@Quickseller, are you related to OP in some way? You seem to be bias here. Also, looks like you are giving arguments on his behalf, why?

Also, the terms of the thread will be the only way how we can know if it was CAD or USD since none was mentioned anywhere else. Hence obviously it will be the terms on my thread where even OP posted proving that he contacted me after seeing my post there.

And sorry I'm not giving any difference as refund because:

1) I'm clearly not scamming here. Lol I would do it for the entire amount if I wanted to.

2) OP did try to cheat me by offering low BTC for more Paypal hoping I send it by mistake. I don't think he deserves to get any refund after this cheat attempt.

3) Let him get a taste of his own medicine.

So no, I'm not sending any refund.

2. So is everyone that is looking for 5% above market rate is a scammer?

https://blockchain.info/address/1NBFMLaUanXmT8a3bUnVvTLh1E5TDEGFAb

^

I sent 3.85
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
April 16, 2015, 12:45:26 PM
There was a confusion , though kashish948 is right on his end that his Thread mentions only CAD and there was no such discussion about USD or CAD but that was just a mistake by OP of not mentioning Cad or BTC. Though kashish is not liable to do it , but he should/might want to think it over. It might not be big for you but for someone it is , maybe they were trying to make some profit , if not whole you should make upto something ,you already bought it at low rate so if you even pay him as per current price , that would be Nice of you.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
April 16, 2015, 12:42:12 PM
1) I'm clearly not scamming here. Lol I would do it for the entire amount if I wanted to.
No you're not. But you're taking advantage of something OP clearly did by mistake. It is absolutely obvious that it wasn't his intention because he already had a better deal (market price). It doesn't make sense that he tries to push down the amount of $ he would receive. "its common sense!" using your own words.

2) OP did try to cheat me by offering low BTC for more Paypal hoping I send it by mistake. I don't think he deserves to get any refund after this cheat attempt.
In my opinion he didn't try to cheat you. He tried to negotiate the price further in his favor. He forgot to specify USD and he thought you agreed to these new terms, which you didn't. But you did agree to deal at market price.

More like "let's take advantage of him because he forgot to state some terms in the offer".

I wouldn't advice anyone to deal with you.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
April 16, 2015, 12:34:49 PM
@Quickseller, are you related to OP in some way? You seem to be bias here. Also, looks like you are giving arguments on his behalf, why?

Also, the terms of the thread will be the only way how we can know if it was CAD or USD since none was mentioned anywhere else. Hence obviously it will be the terms on my thread where even OP posted proving that he contacted me after seeing my post there.

No I am not related to the OP in any way, although he did ask for my advice and I told him that he should open a scam accusation based on your refusal to give him a refund.

I don't see any other offer other then the 3.85 BTC amount that was sent to 1NBFMLaUanXmT8a3bUnVvTLh1E5TDEGFAb in one transaction.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2015, 12:30:49 PM

April 16, 2015, 12:05:05 PM
OP may I ask again why you first left positive feedback and comments for kashish948 and then changed your mind? You haven't answered that.

In mi opinion this clearly was a misunderstanding. Both of you wanted yo trade at market price and then both of you wanted to get more as everyone normally does when dealing. Because both of you started the deal with a "market price" condition I think the easiest way to resolve this would be for kashish948 to send OP about  CA$127 (or about 0.4756 BTC) according to the math of my first post. Another option would be to reverse the deal completely as suggested by ajareselde.

kashish948, you will agree you wanted to deal at market price and the offer from OP for a "better deal" clearly wasn't what he meant. OP made a big mistake but it's not fair to "punish" him with $127 for it. If you refuse to do this I wouldn't say you're a scammer, of course you're not, but I'd personally avoid dealing with you because you'd be unfairly taking advantage of someone else's mistake.

I left the positive feedback, and then changed it because I did NOT have access to the paypal that I request payment too. So I have to wait for the paypal owner to confirm
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
April 16, 2015, 10:09:33 AM
I think it is important to note that no where in any PM communications was the sales thread mentioned so I don't think any terms of that thread can be enforced.

I think it is clear that both parties intended to trade at the market price at the time. If you were offering to buy Bitcoin at the market price then it would not make sense for the OP to send over 20% more to you. This point should be exaggerated based on the fact that people almost always need to pay a premium when buying Bitcoin with PayPal.

I agree that you should refund the difference between what you received and what you should have received based at the then current market price. Otherwise you pretty clearly received more Bitcoin then you should and refused to return the difference.

The OP likeky gave positive feedback because he did not realize that he received CAD and not USD and probably did not check because he trusted you enough so that you would not do something like this.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
April 16, 2015, 10:00:02 AM
OP may I ask again why you first left positive feedback and comments for kashish948 and then changed your mind? You haven't answered that.

In mi opinion this clearly was a misunderstanding. Both of you wanted yo trade at market price and then both of you wanted to get more as everyone normally does when dealing. Because both of you started the deal with a "market price" condition I think the easiest way to resolve this would be for kashish948 to send OP about  CA$127 (or about 0.4756 BTC) according to the math of my first post. Another option would be to reverse the deal completely as suggested by ajareselde.

kashish948, you will agree you wanted to deal at market price and the offer from OP for a "better deal" clearly wasn't what he meant. OP made a big mistake but it's not fair to "punish" him with $127 for it. If you refuse to do this I wouldn't say you're a scammer, of course you're not, but I'd personally avoid dealing with you because you'd be unfairly taking advantage of someone else's mistake.
Pages:
Jump to: