Pages:
Author

Topic: I went bankrupt when I joined in cryptocurrency - page 11. (Read 2113 times)

Activity: 856
Merit: 250
The benefit last year was for those who have long been spinning in this area, and not for those who succumbed to the mass excitement and began to invest all the money in cryptocurrency. This is the psychology of a person, she sees that someone makes money from almost nothing and thinks that he can do the same. But it does not take into account the market trend and does not take into account the risks. Of course, at the same time on every corner shouted that bitcoin will cost$ 100 000 , but forgot to say what year it will happen. As a result, a lot of people pledged their property to banks and now think how to repay debts.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Well thats why alays says that never go to battle when you have no ammunition’s because its a suicide

The problem here is the concern doesn’t really know how to deal with cryptocurrency thats why he’s outview is different from what is necessary,look at him now fails because of being greedy things that can be prevented if he knows the fundamentals of crypto trading
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
First, this is not my story, this is a story that a couple, their happiness may be shattered when the husband invests in cryptocurrency and now he is in danger of losing all the money he has invested. And this is the whole story told by the husband
  "In early 2017, I went out with a bunch of friends and heard about a new investment field, cryptocurrency, and at that moment, the field seemed not to be a trend, so I just laughed and ignored it. However, as you know, the storm came in August and October of 2017, the news and media constantly talk about the strong growth and terrible price of bitcoin and of course, I've heard a lot of people become millionaires in that time. Although I have been very careful and understand that high profits will come with high risk but over time, the curiosity and the constant news attacked me, which made me plunge into investment.

And a series of tragedies began to take place from here, in the first stage, I was still very careful and calculating, not greedy but this job is really too much pressure, the market situation makes me tense and tired. In addition, the news and people constantly gave me confidence and made me hope the price of bitcoin increased to $50k and because of that, I decided not to sell anything and then as everyone knows, the market has begun to decline in 2018. Again, I continue to comfort and encourage myself, everything will be fine, I'm still profitable, bitcoin will increase again, so I searched the bottom of the bitcoin and started throwing money into the altcoin and holding on to the long term.

And life is not a dream, the price of the whole market fell, bitcoin almost touched 6k and the common mentality of everyone, seeking restoration and light of hope. I became a short-term trader but with the horror of the market, my capital began to become smaller and smaller, until one day, I almost lost everything, mental breakdown, depressed mood and depression, a very inhibitory emotion, all created something very chaotic, often arguing with my wife unreasonably."

And here is my comment on this story, never think you can become a millionaire in this market when you are just another prey of the other, whales always create beautiful scenery and pictures of the future, that is not true. Play with passion, instead of playing with greed and everything we have, accumulate more experience and absolutely should not give up the main job.

What is your opinion of this story?

Getting involved in investments needs knowledge and dedication. We should learn how the system works and how to make the right decision at the right time. Meaning we should keep track with our business.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
It depends on the way you plan,crytocurrency is forum for investment  and trading you can go bankrupt today and get richer tomorrow
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
He probably came to the crypto world at the wrong place and time. Also, his kind of mentally, getting into crypto solely to be a millionaire, is flawed. If you have that kind of thinking, then you must understand how the trend woks before investing in it. You cannot just dive into the water full of sharks if you do not know how to swim and survive them, otherwise you will get eaten alive. The crypto world is like that. If you start buying and selling and trading without having a full knowledge of cryptocurrency then you really will lose your investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
Of course you have read the "terms and conditions" in trading. Because I'm sure there is written "risk" there. Both big and small risks. Especially when you have entered it, you cannot dodge what you have decided. Because each exchanger must have informed you when registering through the "Terms and Conditions" link
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
Many commit suicide because of investing in Crypto, and many become millionaires as they grasp the opportunities created by Crypto. In economic investment there are losses and profits, it can not all be profitable because it can not happen.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
It just show have dangerous trading altcoins can be, if that person got into bitcoins in the start of 2017, and just hold on to his bitcoins he would have been up with 5 or 6x right now, if he got into bitcoins in August 2017 he would have been up with a 2 or 3 x, I can't really see when he bought bitcoins, but everyone who got into bitcoins more than a year ago are in nice profit zone.
Buying and selling altcoins can be really dangerous, I'm 80 or 90% into bitcoins and just hold a limited number of altcoins.
Dangerous yet profitable once you know the movement of the market. I think trading is a matter of good decision and perfect execution. Many people are entering in trading without understanding how market fluctuates. They just think it is easy to start and gain but they don't know what are the struggles a trader will meet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
the lesson that can be learned from the story is to learn first before investing
we need to know whether it's safe to invest and how it works
don't invest when prices are rising if you invest when prices are rising then you're FOMO
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
First, this is not my story, this is a story that a couple, their happiness may be shattered when the husband invests in cryptocurrency and now he is in danger of losing all the money he has invested. And this is the whole story told by the husband
  "In early 2017, I went out with a bunch of friends and heard about a new investment field, cryptocurrency, and at that moment, the field seemed not to be a trend, so I just laughed and ignored it. However, as you know, the storm came in August and October of 2017, the news and media constantly talk about the strong growth and terrible price of bitcoin and of course, I've heard a lot of people become millionaires in that time. Although I have been very careful and understand that high profits will come with high risk but over time, the curiosity and the constant news attacked me, which made me plunge into investment.

And a series of tragedies began to take place from here, in the first stage, I was still very careful and calculating, not greedy but this job is really too much pressure, the market situation makes me tense and tired. In addition, the news and people constantly gave me confidence and made me hope the price of bitcoin increased to $50k and because of that, I decided not to sell anything and then as everyone knows, the market has begun to decline in 2018. Again, I continue to comfort and encourage myself, everything will be fine, I'm still profitable, bitcoin will increase again, so I searched the bottom of the bitcoin and started throwing money into the altcoin and holding on to the long term.

And life is not a dream, the price of the whole market fell, bitcoin almost touched 6k and the common mentality of everyone, seeking restoration and light of hope. I became a short-term trader but with the horror of the market, my capital began to become smaller and smaller, until one day, I almost lost everything, mental breakdown, depressed mood and depression, a very inhibitory emotion, all created something very chaotic, often arguing with my wife unreasonably."

And here is my comment on this story, never think you can become a millionaire in this market when you are just another prey of the other, whales always create beautiful scenery and pictures of the future, that is not true. Play with passion, instead of playing with greed and everything we have, accumulate more experience and absolutely should not give up the main job.

What I will say about this is that, cryptocurrency is not for people who are greedy. If you think you can invest all your money into it and make a double or five times of your money then please i'm sorry to tell you that, you are likely to loose all your money. Invest the amount of money you can loose.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
This might be in your situation though but one thing I really love about my joining of the crypto world is that, I have been made who I am because of it although I joined it not long ago. 
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD

I wish this story was not true but most likely it is, many join this market thinking that they only need to buy low and sell high so they can make an incredible fortune, but anyone that has been here for long enough knows that is not the case, making money in the markets is an incredibly difficult thing to do that only a few are able to manage, there are very few traders that are profitable and an even smaller minority among of those that are profitable are able to get profits good enough to change their lives.

So it is important to learn from the experience of the person above, do not invest money that you cannot really afford to lose, people do not know how painful the feeling of defeat can be after you lose all your money to the markets, so you must not allow that to happen to you.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I am very sympathetic to you about this. I think you have invested in bitcoin at the wrong time. Bitcoin prices fell sharply this year. All investors lost money. I hope the bitcoin market will recover in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

1. Invest in bitcoin = *very* low risk (until and unless you really are as stupid as a monkey and hop into the top) (no greed)
2. Invest in altcoins = high risk (greed level no.1)
3. Trading altcoins = *very* high risk (greed level no.2)
4. Trading altcoins/bitcoin with leverage = 99.99% chance of losing everything (ultra-greed level)

It's interesting how he first bought bitcoin, then started to exchange them for altcoins, and finally got greedier and went into altcoin trading. Now the real question is, will he lose *everything* by going for the leveraged trading (ultra-greed level)?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
We must learn from this story
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
Holders are the only people complaining right now, there is still ample opportunity to make a profit by day training. I mean look, XRP has increased by 20% 3 times within the space of two weeks, that's 60% profit alone if you bought and resold, is that not enough for you? Tell me another industry where you can make 60% profit in a week? Sure, if you bought in at $2 you'll be angry, but you shouldn't have held on for so long!
Activity: 195
Merit: 10

if the problem of results and whether or not to join cryptocurency is a personal risk depending on our intelligence in doing business
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Probably, you made something wrong, or you were in a great hurry to sell all of your Bitcoins and altcoins. You have to learn much more about the market before you entered it and started to trade there.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

The biter sweet moral is not to be greedy and make use of ones mind, here just on hearing hearing about bitcoins he brought it, and believing it would touch 50k he didn't sell those bitcoins, it was a foolish decision under the given circumstances.

While it's true bitcoins hodl theory is advocated by all, but it's only valid till you're making a good profit then you need to sell and buy again when it dips. Another common mistake was his idea to short sell it, which was not a great idea. I do hope people realise that greed and short sales in bitcoins is a bad idea.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
The person in the story said himself that crypto is a new field, what did he expect? It's obvious that there will be higher risks and you need to study thoroughly, anyway don't get depressed, the situation still might change, hope his family will be ok

Same thing I said in one of the members of the telegram group I joined.
Crypto currency is still young at this age. People still do not see it much. Mostly people who are working using the internet knows this. How about those other workers? They do not even have any idea what crypto or bitcoin is.
So we could really say that we are not even in the middle of it.

He's knowledge is not sufficient that's why he lose all of his investment. In the story he doesn't research or study anything how cryptocurrency works, he relies only in news that people become millionaire in crypto. It is true that some people become millionaire but the question is how they do it? He trades without any knowledge about trading i think it's his fault.

Could be. But that is what crypto is, taking the risk. Cause if he did not really knew that then he should have just stayed with banks with annual interest.
Pages:
Jump to: