Pages:
Author

Topic: I went bankrupt when I joined in cryptocurrency - page 14. (Read 2113 times)

Activity: 679
Merit: 254
The biggest problem that is difficult for us to face in this investment is emotion, many people because of greed and high ambition, they are ultimately unable to control emotions. That is what causes the risk of loss they experience. For that we should learn to control emotions, so we do not panic and still be able to be in patience which in the end we will win and get results through bitcoin investment.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
It simply means someone out there did not play his or her cards well that has resulted into that but I think they can give a break and re-strategize   themselves and join again,  who knows they might gain this time round.
it's true that you say that in playing in crypto we also need to be able to control our emotions if we get big results and if the market goes down we have to take a break for a while until the market stabilizes again. so it can anticipate the losses
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
“Global loyalty & rewards”
It simply means someone out there did not play his or her cards well that has resulted into that but I think they can give a break and re-strategize   themselves and join again,  who knows they might gain this time round.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Actually crypto investment is very simple, and the greater the opportunity to generate profits compared to the risk of loss. The principle is to invest using money according to the financial capabilities we have, do not force yourself by borrowing or selling valuables to invest in crypto. After that, sit down and be patient and wait for prices to rise, if there is a price increase and you get a profit, you have to sell. Then wait for the price to fall, and buy again, when the price goes up. Simple and indeed requires patience and does not bring ambition to get big profits in a short time. If we can do that, then we will have a great opportunity to win and avoid the risk of losing.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
The value of electronic money is always changing, it's profits are unpredictable. Everybody wants to make a profit. You are bankrupt when investing in electronic money but there are many people who make a lot of money from it. I hope you thoroughly understand the market before investing and choose the right time to invest.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I am sorry you had to go through that. If you ever decide to invest in the crypto market I suggest you at least read about AML BitCoin. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
Again, I continue to comfort and encourage myself, everything will be fine, I'm still profitable, bitcoin will increase again, so I searched the bottom of the bitcoin and started throwing money into the altcoin and holding on to the long term.

What is your opinion of this story?

I focus in this one. if we feel that we have fallen to the deep point, it is better to decide whether to continue trading or leave it in the future, people generally enter Crypto through trading, whereas in fact there are many other things that can be utilized, such as following an ICO for example. So sad to hear your story but i will make it as a teacher for myself to keep careful on crypto, Good advice
Activity: 29
First, this is not my story, this is a story that a couple, their happiness may be shattered when the husband invests in cryptocurrency and now he is in danger of losing all the money he has invested. And this is the whole story told by the husband
  "In early 2017, I went out with a bunch of friends and heard about a new investment field, cryptocurrency, and at that moment, the field seemed not to be a trend, so I just laughed and ignored it. However, as you know, the storm came in August and October of 2017, the news and media constantly talk about the strong growth and terrible price of bitcoin and of course, I've heard a lot of people become millionaires in that time. Although I have been very careful and understand that high profits will come with high risk but over time, the curiosity and the constant news attacked me, which made me plunge into investment.

And a series of tragedies began to take place from here, in the first stage, I was still very careful and calculating, not greedy but this job is really too much pressure, the market situation makes me tense and tired. In addition, the news and people constantly gave me confidence and made me hope the price of bitcoin increased to $50k and because of that, I decided not to sell anything and then as everyone knows, the market has begun to decline in 2018. Again, I continue to comfort and encourage myself, everything will be fine, I'm still profitable, bitcoin will increase again, so I searched the bottom of the bitcoin and started throwing money into the altcoin and holding on to the long term.

And life is not a dream, the price of the whole market fell, bitcoin almost touched 6k and the common mentality of everyone, seeking restoration and light of hope. I became a short-term trader but with the horror of the market, my capital began to become smaller and smaller, until one day, I almost lost everything, mental breakdown, depressed mood and depression, a very inhibitory emotion, all created something very chaotic, often arguing with my wife unreasonably."

And here is my comment on this story, never think you can become a millionaire in this market when you are just another prey of the other, whales always create beautiful scenery and pictures of the future, that is not true. Play with passion, instead of playing with greed and everything we have, accumulate more experience and absolutely should not give up the main job.

What is your opinion of this story?

They just searched for the way to lose thair money.Gambler
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I would like to condolence to the husband in the story, but he invests in bitcoin not at the moment it is rising. The story tells us that it is unpredictable, especially about the virtual currency market. This can be a story for people to consider before investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
That is why not to jump in when it has pump up very high in the market.. All going up will eventually going back down. Fast up more fast down trend. I usually playing some trades on exchanges for me to understand more how the trend are and i learn from there when i doing some mistakes. Firstly you always set your mind on this trading. High risk investment.. Always remember that.
Activity: 286
if you want to invest, don't use the money you need, you should use money that is beyond the needs of your daily life and certainly not lust to invest all your wealth because it is a deed
Activity: 392
Yes, that's right . You should not give up your main job when you have not earned a bitcoin profit yet. We know that investing in bitcoins is risky because its price is unpredictable. So I think you should go back to your main job and spend some time to continue investing in bitcoin. I advise you not to keep looking at its price chart continuously, which makes you more tired and desperate. Store it in your wallet and wait for the unexpected growth from it. You just do the main job and continue to invest in it. You have more stable income than you will feel comfortable and live happily with your wife.
Risk taking is always cool, but a calculated risk is always the best choice. You need to understand why and how to invest rightly so you don't end up going bankrupt. The world is full of risk taking , you can also take on a main job whiles you engage in crypto.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
Well, all I can say is that bitcoin and the crypto market is not to blame.

The guy had it coming, if you can't earn in this field, you certainly shouldn't drop your main job.

If you're a married man, and your family life depends on your income you shouldn't take unnecessary risks.

This guy took the highest risk in the most unwise manner.

The first thing I'll say to anyone interested in actually investing in Bitcoin or crypto or anything is that it might go to 0. You risk some money and stand to gain or lose. You don't risk everything.

Risking everything is like gambling away your home on a game of roulette. Yes, it could work out for you, but you'll probably end up homeless.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
If you are in the crypto world, what you are looking for is profit, but in reality, but the sustenance has not been in your favor, what is needed now is patience to see the market happen, my advice is to stay motivated and do not give up because the effort will not betray the results.
That's true, maybe he has not a good decision the last time he joined cryptocurrency that's why he went bankrupt, he needs to have more experience or maybe try to join some campaigns if he doesn't want to lose some capital that he has but he needs to work hard to earn it.
I agree.Always think to invest only what you can afford to lose.Because if you put a big capital on it knowing your still a beginner, you might end up losing them.Crypto investment is very risky so make sure you still have other resources for income if this one will fail.Participating in bounty campaigns might help you to cover up some losses.
Activity: 210
I think that many such people who sold their apartments, houses, climbed into loans and now sit in the red. It is necessary to assess all risks before investing anywhere
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
If you are in the crypto world, what you are looking for is profit, but in reality, but the sustenance has not been in your favor, what is needed now is patience to see the market happen, my advice is to stay motivated and do not give up because the effort will not betray the results.
That's true, maybe he has not a good decision the last time he joined cryptocurrency that's why he went bankrupt, he needs to have more experience or maybe try to join some campaigns if he doesn't want to lose some capital that he has but he needs to work hard to earn it.
Activity: 812
the risk of bitcoin always coming every time, good investors don't just think about profit, thinking about the risk of loss is always their priority, they always install preventive measures.

actually, someone who invests in the crypto world, then the market becomes bearish, then he does not experience losses. he only must to rest and be patient, because bitcoin will always reach an uptrend.

wrong actions is pessimistic about a bearish market situation, and that has a bad influence on every member and market.
Activity: 442
Yes, that's right . You should not give up your main job when you have not earned a bitcoin profit yet. We know that investing in bitcoins is risky because its price is unpredictable. So I think you should go back to your main job and spend some time to continue investing in bitcoin. I advise you not to keep looking at its price chart continuously, which makes you more tired and desperate. Store it in your wallet and wait for the unexpected growth from it. You just do the main job and continue to invest in it. You have more stable income than you will feel comfortable and live happily with your wife.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
Three things I will tell anyone about investment, especially on cryptocurrency.

1. Only invest money you can afford to lose.
2. Buy on a rumour before the news hits the market and then sell off when you see the news making effect.
3. Stick to the two advice above and you will do well.

Side note
Honestly, I think those who bought bitcoin at ATH in Dec 2017 like the OP, did so based on naked greed. I don't have any sympathy for them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The profit in investing in cryptocurrency is unpredictable. It's not Ideal to expect profit base on another person's profit of one week ago. Obtain experience first before you travel.
Yes! For me you are right fellow. We cannot expect to earn to the date we expected. The price is unpredictable, so, therefore we cannot just tell or decide to sell or trade at a certain time scheduled. We will be going to keep track of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: