Pages:
Author

Topic: I went bankrupt when I joined in cryptocurrency - page 17. (Read 2113 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
This story only proves that investing in digital assets like cryptocurrencies is very risky and also we must put in our minds that this is not for people who want an easy money opportunity in just a short time like a week or months everyone must remember how bitcoin took years before exploding the same in altcoins wait some years to see the fruits of your investments.  
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Well, this is sad but it show what a series of bad decisions can lead to. Besides that there is always an uncalculated risk (the market fluctuations that everyone fears). Experience also is a big advantage when trading. Just be careful how much are you investing and in what.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
why not sell when prices go up to the month at the end of 2017, and instead you are waiting to rise again but what happens is that prices fall this year. Crypto market can never wait, so just sell when it's already profit. and when you experience falling prices, then hold, because the market can still rise again. I myself started crypto from the bounty campaign, and continued to investment, so I can enjoy enjoying the game on this crypto market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
yeah, that is a sad story and a lesson for us to be more careful when investing in crypto currency and we have to know the risks, don't be too greedy to get profit when there is a chance even if only a little
Activity: 434
Life it self is a risk so also in very investment you also take risk,he lost his chances at first but this dose not mean he has lost it all,holding on to his investment and wait patiently as others did before the big blow will also help him get back what he has invest with it profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 0
You are not the only one who bankrupt a lot others also has the same situation. This is because you follow the hype and do not research properly that is why you bankrupt otherwise peoples are still making money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
What a pity ! I think you had not been lucky when investing in Bitcoin. I mean, you had missed the chance from raising price Bitcoin at the end of 2017. Anyway, I just advice you should take up everything again and move to a different major apart from cryptocurrency. Good luck for you.
if you experience a loss in cryptocurrency, surely you act stupid. must be careful investing in cryptocurrency. those who are successful in cryptocurrency are always on the lookout and are overwhelming looking for information on price movements in the market, if you know the low value, immediately buy a good coin
Activity: 12
What a pity ! I think you had not been lucky when investing in Bitcoin. I mean, you had missed the chance from raising price Bitcoin at the end of 2017. Anyway, I just advice you should take up everything again and move to a different major apart from cryptocurrency. Good luck for you.
Activity: 378
And here is my comment on this story, never think you can become a millionaire in this market when you are just another prey of the other, whales always create beautiful scenery and pictures of the future, that is not true. Play with passion, instead of playing with greed and everything we have, accumulate more experience and absolutely should not give up the main job.

What is your opinion of this story?

Every one is free to have a dream become a millionaire through Crypto currrency, this is a new trend of digital investment and it has rules as gold and silver investment. If you think that it is as dangerous investment, in fact that there are many Crypro investor get what they expect. The matter is most of they who got failure don't know and comprehend Crypto and they even regardless the strategy investing in Crypto. They can't control the emotion, the main focus is only the profit, while maintaining the assets and minimize the lose is more important.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
we should know about the risk if we join with the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, there are many possibilities that makes a profit but there is a big risk in the high profit, so if you want to try to trading or investing in bitcoin just use the little of your money, don't put all of your money on bitcoin
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
Same as always, you dont invest anything that you cant afford to lose. If you stick to that you will be fine. It is universal for any investment field.
Good money management is the key.
Predicting for the price that much  it might have in the future to risk all the money you have is not a good decision especially when you just new in the field and do not know really how it works, but greediness makes someone to forget about it and only believe on his instincts.
We have to study the market first before deciding when to put investment on it and only put what is afford to lose. Also do not put all the eggs in one basket.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
I think you have invested in electronic money at the wrong time. You bought the coins at too high a rate. So you have failed. This is a great lesson for investors. Choose the right time to buy and sell electronic money.
Activity: 30
First, this is not my story, this is a story that a couple, their happiness may be shattered when the husband invests in cryptocurrency and now he is in danger of losing all the money he has invested. And this is the whole story told by the husband
  "In early 2017, I went out with a bunch of friends and heard about a new investment field, cryptocurrency, and at that moment, the field seemed not to be a trend, so I just laughed and ignored it. However, as you know, the storm came in August and October of 2017, the news and media constantly talk about the strong growth and terrible price of bitcoin and of course, I've heard a lot of people become millionaires in that time. Although I have been very careful and understand that high profits will come with high risk but over time, the curiosity and the constant news attacked me, which made me plunge into investment.

And a series of tragedies began to take place from here, in the first stage, I was still very careful and calculating, not greedy but this job is really too much pressure, the market situation makes me tense and tired. In addition, the news and people constantly gave me confidence and made me hope the price of bitcoin increased to $50k and because of that, I decided not to sell anything and then as everyone knows, the market has begun to decline in 2018. Again, I continue to comfort and encourage myself, everything will be fine, I'm still profitable, bitcoin will increase again, so I searched the bottom of the bitcoin and started throwing money into the altcoin and holding on to the long term.

And life is not a dream, the price of the whole market fell, bitcoin almost touched 6k and the common mentality of everyone, seeking restoration and light of hope. I became a short-term trader but with the horror of the market, my capital began to become smaller and smaller, until one day, I almost lost everything, mental breakdown, depressed mood and depression, a very inhibitory emotion, all created something very chaotic, often arguing with my wife unreasonably."

And here is my comment on this story, never think you can become a millionaire in this market when you are just another prey of the other, whales always create beautiful scenery and pictures of the future, that is not true. Play with passion, instead of playing with greed and everything we have, accumulate more experience and absolutely should not give up the main job.

Bad copy & paste from russian thread
Activity: 286
Merit: 23
GuerrillaBuzz: Top Web3 PR & Marketing Agency
First, this is not my story, this is a story that a couple, their happiness may be shattered when the husband invests in cryptocurrency and now he is in danger of losing all the money he has invested. And this is the whole story told by the husband
  "In early 2017, I went out with a bunch of friends and heard about a new investment field, cryptocurrency, and at that moment, the field seemed not to be a trend, so I just laughed and ignored it. However, as you know, the storm came in August and October of 2017, the news and media constantly talk about the strong growth and terrible price of bitcoin and of course, I've heard a lot of people become millionaires in that time. Although I have been very careful and understand that high profits will come with high risk but over time, the curiosity and the constant news attacked me, which made me plunge into investment.

And a series of tragedies began to take place from here, in the first stage, I was still very careful and calculating, not greedy but this job is really too much pressure, the market situation makes me tense and tired. In addition, the news and people constantly gave me confidence and made me hope the price of bitcoin increased to $50k and because of that, I decided not to sell anything and then as everyone knows, the market has begun to decline in 2018. Again, I continue to comfort and encourage myself, everything will be fine, I'm still profitable, bitcoin will increase again, so I searched the bottom of the bitcoin and started throwing money into the altcoin and holding on to the long term.

And life is not a dream, the price of the whole market fell, bitcoin almost touched 6k and the common mentality of everyone, seeking restoration and light of hope. I became a short-term trader but with the horror of the market, my capital began to become smaller and smaller, until one day, I almost lost everything, mental breakdown, depressed mood and depression, a very inhibitory emotion, all created something very chaotic, often arguing with my wife unreasonably."

Sorry to hear that. Don't invest in something you can't afford to lose
Activity: 150
The common mistakes people new to cryptocurrency often do is not researching or studying and understand how the crypto world operates. Cryptocurrency investment is not like any kind of investment, the market price of a particular coin is mostly determined by the price at which people having the coin are willing to sell it. People need to get this aspect of cryptocurrency before having plans to invest. Cryptocurrency is not for the agreed minded.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
This is a test for everyone, don't be too obsessed with getting rich quickly and easily, lack of knowledge and good patience are demanded now, you have to listen to the advice of others from this forum not to see noobs talking because they just hone, very dislike like them who speaks arbitrarily, but that has happened for you, so if there is a desire to return to wake up with all the calculations not happening for some people, hold and do not sell them at a low price because the value will return at the beginning, need patience on a trip like this .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Well its so sad to hear somebody become bankrupt because of crypto, but the person already knew that it was a dangerous investment, unfortunately he didn't learn the crypto and the market before investing, so it was lack of knowledge and maybe the greed that put him in this place, and all of us must aware that only invest what you able to lost, and let this story become the lesson for everyone of us
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
You need some level of smartness and  confidence to succeed in the world of Cryptocurrency. Over the  time, most of the successful stories that I have read on this forum is about the making of bold but smart decisions when you want to venture into any episode or project of your life. The same applies to the world of crypto.
Activity: 71
Merit: 5
Last time I often heard stories like TS told. It's sad but smart people would not start something like that before they are sure that they CAN do it, and lernt all advantages and disadvantages and understood how risky it is!
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Hmmmmm! What a terrible story. WIth my little experience in cryptocurrencies, I have learnt that before you invest in any altcoin, you need to understand read the whitepaper, understand the projects and gain enough ground before you invest a single cent in it. Even at that that, try not to invest an amount you cannot afford to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: