Pages:
Author

Topic: I will hold my Alts but I do not care if the market goes to hell - page 2. (Read 2344 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
That's to what panic can lead such a market. You need at least a sedative. Let go of the situation, do not worry so much, the market is sure to return to green, you need time and patience
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ETH price really really cheap right now. Buy some and hold or you can buy all also. No lost can be done right now, this is a safe time to make money. ETH is good ALT for you and us. Lets pray
True, Ethereum is the right choice because with so many large communities and advanced technology, ethereum has many fans. So maybe it can be a safe investment for now because the price is relatively low from ethereum prices in recent months.
Activity: 89
I already missed the moment when the market decline started ... coins lost value, and sell them now do not see the point. I hope that the market will go up.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
Official Street Team member
It's a good idea to hold on this market as most of the portfolio value has already lost more than 80%. So, there is nothing wise to go out from the market. Again, day trading is the key to keep fit in such bearish market. You may get recovered your loss within a month but hey, there are also chances of losing. BTW, I am also holding my coins which have been decreased almost 90%.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
You seem stressed because of the market. Remember, you are "hold" your alts in other meaning you decided to wait for long-term.
The things that you might need are to stop checking the market and leave your computer maybe for months.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245

ETF I think will BTC even more when its approved. I have some altcoins that had also dropped more than 80% of its price but I'm hopeful it will rise up again after when all those people who posts such topic about hopes and hodling will stop.  The bull market will happen when you least expect it so it more people are expecting, then buying might just be not a good thing to do. Waiting til it drop more will be a lot better to do than losing USD.
That's a good idea for you, that wasn't our bases its upon on you how to wait for the right time because probably this alt is also have a potential likely on bitcoin has.
Yes, the people obviously lose patience, they give up their nerves. Of course, the whole year the cryptocurrency market lies after such a large take-off and no less a fall. Even this situation would not have been so painful if there had not been so much growth before a fall. Now, cryptocurrency holders are waiting for the return of previous peak prices, but they are not there and it is not known when they will be. Therefore, everyone is nervous now.
For now, you need to switch to some other occupation and look less at prices. The market will vseravno recover, in another way simply can not be. After all, nothing significant happened to the market. The usual volatility of the cryptocurrency, which should soon change the vector of its direction. We need to calmly expect better times.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

in my opinion something burns at the author of the topic
I can say with confidence that all holders of cryptocurrency this year have weakly burned out, someone was clever and soberly thinking - he sold his coins without loss or with minimal losses. and someone like you, and us the majority))
it is an experience, it works on its own mistakes.
Activity: 278
simply getting the job done
If you want to make money in this market, you just need to start buying parts now and keep altcoins until better times !
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
I have ALTs in the top 10 and have lost a lot of money!
I will hold and hope this market goes to hell: It would Please me to lose my money and watch the market burn!
I am not happy and say thank you to the market manipulators who got rich destroying crypto.
There is no way an ETF will be approved in this manipulated circus.
The founder of ETH needs to book into a mental hospital: This guy is on another planet and is not well mentally!
Saying that a bitch might pump BTC and we might never look backwards!

I feel the same way you do, buddy. And I, too, will hold my Violas until the very end. In my opinion, this is the most correct and safe decision now. Hold will make us all millionaires.
Activity: 364
I really appreciate your height of confidence even I am doing the same because you know it will rock one day for sure so planning for long-term, as it is a best move in this tough situation as market is red. Hopefully it will recover and shine again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 144
Dude calm down. You just lost your nerve. Just try not to look at the market for the next couple of years, and then come and take your profits.
Activity: 602
I am not worried about it as well. we have alreeady dropped 5 times and there is a low probability of losing more capitalisation. 100 billion market cap will be a big joke, so I better wait for 1 trillion Smiley
Activity: 490
HODL is good and not even dependent on the fact that in the end it may be that people simply do not get anything, because limitedness in the market can actually create demand, you understand how it works.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Same goes here, i'll keep all my coins, and i'll only sell them when i had the need on those coins. if it's not then i'll keep it, perhaps until the price is going to the moon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
HODLing Altcoins for long-term more especially when the market is crashing is a mistake because when the market hit the button not all of the Altcoins will recover again. Some Altcoins die completely as a result of an occasional market crash.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
I have ALTs in the top 10 and have lost a lot of money!
I will hold and hope this market goes to hell: It would Please me to lose my money and watch the market burn!
I am not happy and say thank you to the market manipulators who got rich destroying crypto.
There is no way an ETF will be approved in this manipulated circus.
The founder of ETH needs to book into a mental hospital: This guy is on another planet and is not well mentally!
Saying that a bitch might pump BTC and we might never look backwards!

my advice you should care. however, it must be painful if you feel the loss. I'm also upset with people who manipulate the market day by day. but I realize without them no one is pumping crypto to the moon. maybe you're just one of the less fortunate people because of being trapped when the bear market. it's better to take a break from the Crypto world and return when the market bull runs.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11

ETF I think will BTC even more when its approved. I have some altcoins that had also dropped more than 80% of its price but I'm hopeful it will rise up again after when all those people who posts such topic about hopes and hodling will stop.  The bull market will happen when you least expect it so it more people are expecting, then buying might just be not a good thing to do. Waiting til it drop more will be a lot better to do than losing USD.
That's a good idea for you, that wasn't our bases its upon on you how to wait for the right time because probably this alt is also have a potential likely on bitcoin has.
Activity: 68
I also do the same thing as you, I also lose a lot of money when the market bleeds, but here I really believe if the market will grow again and can give me lots of benefits, being patient is the right decision
I completely agree with you about patience, -
"Patience is the best salvation"
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I also have a Zuflo coin HODL, I know Zuflo has because of the coin in the ICO, then it makes it token and Exchange.
While the Exchange is not yet finished, I am sure that when the Exchange is finished, Zuflo will rise in price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It depends on what the altcoin is. If it one that seems to have no potential, it will not be wise to HOLD on such coin which has no future at all.
Pages:
Jump to: