Pages:
Author

Topic: I will hold my Alts but I do not care if the market goes to hell - page 3. (Read 2344 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Same like me. I will hodl top coin for long-term now. The price is so good, no doubt to buy top coin.
Activity: 112
Market is always unstable.When the price goes down don't be panic.t Hold your coin and wait soon the market will recover.In crypto currency you must have patience .If you lost your patience you  will lost every thing.
copper member
Activity: 658
This crash is all driven by the media who are influenced by big players (wallstreet, banks, etc) who want to accumulate cheap. Once they finish accumulating, you will see all these positive Bakkt articles, ETH futures articles, and how Bitcoin ETF's may be approved. I'm not selling. I'll hold to zero if I have to.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
You do not have to loose hope. Yes, it is goo to hodl, but you have to do it with care. The market presently has gone down, but i still believe it will rise again. If you have eth as part of your portfolio,i would advise that you try to find a good altcoin with good future prospects to invest in. Or better still, convert to tether. Do not be discouraged by what manipulators might be doing at the moment. Better days are still coming.
Activity: 88
Actually altcoins too depend on bitcoin and ethereum so im not  buying them more im just hodling that i have and trying to buy more bitcoin , i think bitcoin will be huge for sure.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I think that you must calm down. Do not be nervous and do not waste your energy. The market will unfold. My opinion is that you do not need to keep all the coins for a long time. You need to make a profit.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
This is the problem of the word "hodl." When the market falls common sense, sell your alts immediately. Don't be so stupid that you'll hodl that thing even though it is purely a shit coin.

Better not to buy loads of Cryptocurrencies just for the sake of buying them except you are a day trader. Only buy and hold if you believe in the tech... It's as simple as that.

By the way, if you invest with common sense you will most likely make good money in any direction the market goes.
I expect that people already know by now the importance of having money in stablecoin reserved for dips. The Reserve should be spent bit by bit on dips. You shouldn't just dump the whole thing on a single dip.
Activity: 31
These are long term invest because it's fluctuated and it's take time to reach on the desireable market price. So no matter if market falling down now. Keep calm and be patient with your coin and in future you will be benefitted.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
I have ALTs in the top 10 and have lost a lot of money!
I will hold and hope this market goes to hell: It would Please me to lose my money and watch the market burn!
I am not happy and say thank you to the market manipulators who got rich destroying crypto.
There is no way an ETF will be approved in this manipulated circus.
The founder of ETH needs to book into a mental hospital: This guy is on another planet and is not well mentally!
Saying that a bitch might pump BTC and we might never look backwards!
you only waste time, no one cares and your words will not make everything change. don't regret anything, because you already know the risks of crypto investment. the more you panic, disappointed and depressed, the more people laugh at you. be patient, focus and find a solution, because life will not end today, but the future is waiting for you.
Activity: 38
This is the best time to buy some ETH because it's market price is too low there nothing to lose if anyone buy crypto right now. It should be make people profited if they buy ETH now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
I will hold and hope this market goes to hell: It would Please me to lose my money and watch the market burn!
I am not happy and say thank you to the market manipulators who got rich destroying crypto.
The founder of ETH needs to book into a mental hospital: This guy is on another planet and is not well mentally!

Yeah, it looks like you are in the anger phase right now. You know, there is a theory (I don't really know if it is scientific but still) which describes the feelings, or stages, which are experienced by the terminally ill patients after they find out about their diagnosis and the state they are in. If we draw an analogy here, when the market first started to crash, you were in the denial phase. You refused to believe that the market is going down and it is for real and for long. Probably, you even added to your losing position when you in fact should have closed it immediately.

Now you seem to be in the anger phase and want the market to go to hell even if it means losing a tremendous amount of money for you personally. But then you will proceed to the next phase called bargaining when you will try to negotiate with the market in some way, that you will know better next time if you are allowed to break even, that you will learn how add stop-losses and whatnot. Instead, there is the depression phase awaiting which seems to be self-explanatory. And after that comes the acceptance phase where you come to terms with your failure as a trader.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
True, ETFs keep getting rejected due to the market manipulation and extreme volatility. There is almost a zero percent chance that an ETF for any top 10 cryptocurrency is going to be approved, and that's probably the right decision. I think that we need to see some extreme changes in volatility before we can even consider having regulated trading for these things.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
I have the same concept. The risks are took. I will wait for a profits or lost this whole part of my investments. Everyone knows how crazy this market .
Activity: 43
It's time to be patient. Many people hold bitcoin and eth becomes afraid of ttthe market collapse and they used to sell their coin But this not the time to sell. People need to hold coin in this time and sell them later.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
holding it is fine, but is it really fine for you even if you have a loss like 60-70%? its true that those strong hands will remain until the end. but what if you have an emergency situation? and you dont have any other choice but to sell your holdings.
Activity: 434
Everyone disappointed with current market situation and if someone guilty for that, they should meet their karma. A lot of people lost funds and some of them even houses and everything they had
brand new
Activity: 0
You takes more risk. But I think you are right. I believe that price will be boom within few days. You will be benefited when price is increased. Keep your eyes open, observe the situation and then take the decision
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Bearing is a very important issue in cryptocurrency market. So I always try to buy some coins when the price decreases in the market. So that I can get more profits at next level.

Yes you need more patience here there may be ups and downs in the market it doesn't mean it is dying.
Activity: 168
I can only advise buying and keeping altcoyins. Because now very low prices for coins and it is impossible to lose profit. I believe that you need to believe and pray.
Activity: 30
That's wiser decision to hold ETH now because it's not the appropriate time to let them sell. After holding till the market price is up then it should be sold and being profited.
Pages:
Jump to: