Pages:
Author

Topic: I will hold my Alts but I do not care if the market goes to hell - page 4. (Read 2344 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yes, I'm thinking like you. When there is a lot of price declines in the market, then I hold my coins. So, when the price increases in the next phase, I can decide on this. Bearing is an important issue here.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
You say that you have ALTs in the top 10 and you have lost a lot of money. I know it hurts to lose money, but this market is unpredictable and you should have known the risk before you invest. I think you should hold your valuable coins and you have to wait for the market to reach a good price.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
the market will not always continue to rise, there are times when the market falls because of the encouraging situation to make corrections and provide opportunities for new members to join because it is a strategy to increase members of the crypto community so that crypto is increasingly global.
if crypto has penetrated the whole world then it is possible that altcoin will continue to pump prices because of the many demands and crowded market traffic.
so you don't need to panic about what is happening now, maybe you need to learn more so you don't think negatively
like that.
don't panic buddy ...
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
This, in principle, is the only so far true position. The market for crypto currency is too long and low. At that time, we have no choice but to keep our coins and tokens. I think that in the end we will not lose anything, we will only win when it again starts to rise and our coins and tokens will be restored again.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
I have ALTs in the top 10 and have lost a lot of money!
I will hold and hope this market goes to hell: It would Please me to lose my money and watch the market burn!
I am not happy and say thank you to the market manipulators who got rich destroying crypto.
There is no way an ETF will be approved in this manipulated circus.
The founder of ETH needs to book into a mental hospital: This guy is on another planet and is not well mentally!
Saying that a bitch might pump BTC and we might never look backwards!
Sorry for your loss, at least you not use all your money right ? well if real investor they wouldn't use all of their money in crypto and they usually ready if they loss or profit. Market still not on good condition and everyone, not only you affected by it.
Activity: 210
I believe that in any case that there would be no need to panic. All the same, there will be growth. It's a matter of time. I hope that this time will come quickly.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
You are right if you now have to hold your altcoin. Because if you sell it now maybe you will get a substantial loss with current market conditions. That's a good choice in my opinion. And for the market, I hope to recover.
Activity: 210
Perhaps we all specifically inspired in December that we need to keep the coins and become rich, not to sell in February, that this is a temporary rollback and so on.
Activity: 168
I'm also hodling a quite number of altcoins in my wallet and would only sell if it is favourable, that is, when the market recovers from this recession.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
I have put most into BTC and Tezos this summer, but it still makes my heart break seeing all these red numbers...
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
You are not only disadvantaged while still believing in Crypto and holding some assets losing a lot of money and assets that we hold will not have value in the future.
So the best way is to hand over the Crypto money we have spent all this time and not have to sell all assets that have no value, just keep it in the wallet and ignore it for a moment and take the time to take a few months on Crypto.
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
I also felt that I was hurt by what happened to Altcoin which I considered the price to decline. I think prices will rise tomorrow, but what I hope doesn't happen, the price of coins continues to fall and fall. My stress.
Maybe i need to be patient, waiting for prices to rise again. The best way to sell all assets and start a new road with new crypto.
Activity: 451
You really care about lose money from hold assets and after that spread the fud, I confused and don't know why you doing like that? I believe that most of us also lose their money, but current market price in downtrend, we can't control that happen, we need to patience wait for price rise, if not I give you a suggestion , stop your lose and sell all of your assets, then quit crypto world ?
Activity: 131
Merit: 12
I will hold and hope this market goes to hell: It would Please me to lose my money and watch the market burn!
I am not happy and say thank you to the market manipulators who got rich destroying crypto.
The founder of ETH needs to book into a mental hospital: This guy is on another planet and is not well mentally!
You just made my day with "hell", "manipulated circus" ad Vitalik Buterin.  Grin
I have a "HODL" T-shirt, I think I will just add "is for idiots" and highlight in sequins: Smiley Hope you didn't invest the money you actually needed very soon.
Just think about it. If you actually believe in the technology and you have diversified portfolio, some of it will probably go up. It's just a matter of time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
You must have huge money so that you don't care about the market trend, think about them who have small investment cut off from their savings, they must be worried to see the down market. I'm wondering how much worth altcoin you holding currently that you are not in tense, or are you holding Doge only?
Activity: 33
Bearing is a very important issue in cryptocurrency market. So I always try to buy some coins when the price decreases in the market. So that I can get more profits at next level.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
well, market manipulators are not to be blame with this, we are all just thinking the same way, we want to earn a profit with all out holdings. they are just taking their advantage above us.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
I will hold my Alts but I do not care if the market goes to hell

I waited for too long for the bear market to end up, hoping for the bull run.
it's been a long month of waiting and same as this thread i will hold longer and i don't care if the price will go to hell.
all i know is i need to buy more as it goes deeper the price.
i will hold for it as i know this is one of the keys for the future.
Activity: 51
I think it’s a great decision because if you think your Alts price will rise in future then hold is the best option.
Activity: 272
I think first you should stop frightening. I think it will be best for you to think with patience then you will be able to decide wisely. And if you think it’s not going to work, you should sell it immediately
Pages:
Jump to: