Pages:
Author

Topic: I wish I could rent a time machine. - page 5. (Read 5149 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Johnny Bitcoinseed
January 19, 2014, 04:49:56 PM
Haven't you ever heard of the theory that

1) Everything that CAN happen DOES happen

and

2) It is all happening at this moment, all at the same time!
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 19, 2014, 04:44:49 PM
that's so wrong

don't go back in time to buy bitcoins,
go back in time to win the lottery and then use all the money to buy bitcoins Cheesy
Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large
January 19, 2014, 04:24:00 PM
Hopefully people will feel the same way in years to come - "I wish I had a time machine to go back to when Bitcoin was worth less than $1000, I'd have bought loads!"
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
January 16, 2014, 02:32:03 PM
An illusion of freedom perhaps.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
January 16, 2014, 01:02:51 PM
Why do you all want to be billionaires?

Money doesn't buy happiness.

Well, it buys you freedom, and enables you to gain more happiness. Your health, family, and friends are more important imo... but other than that money can take care of the rest.

I wouldn't mind getting a fortune teller as well.... then I would invest all my savings in the crypto that will explode in the next few years
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
January 16, 2014, 12:54:57 PM
Minus the altering your mind part, Dank is actually rather close to a few existing theories of time travel. It is true, time really doesn't exist. Its just the progression of events measured in an evenly divisible amount of smaller "time" units based on the sun/light in general.

Personally, I believe time travel to be possible, however it is rather useless. It almost always requires moving faster than the speed of light which I believe will be possible in the future. However, all you would be able to do is alter your own perception. Light may be hitting your eyes from 30 minutes in the past, however people are still going to continue progressing as normal.

You really think we'll ever have a vessel that can reach those speeds and safely? All you would be doing is going really really fast, not actually going into the future. You're right that 'time' doesn't exist though.

I beginning to think that time travel has nothing to do with speed.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
January 16, 2014, 12:51:29 PM
Travel back to 2011, buy £1500 in BTC and exchange it back in modern day.

Millionaire!

so you think.

a  lot of the early birds sold a lot of their bitcoin before it ever peaked to $1k. 

you would have probably sold your coins in the peak back in April and then live in regret again.

besides, if i had a time machine i would go back and enter every winning lottery ticket and invest in public companies way before they reach the marketshare they have now. i'd also leverage politics and rearrange the board.  much more than buying bit coins.

all other alt currencies are just hype and for the desperate to strike it rich.

Depends if we assume that we have knowledge of the peak in November. But having said this, what does the future behold? Maybe November will prove to be just a blip come a few years time.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
January 16, 2014, 12:47:10 PM
Travel back to 2011, buy £1500 in BTC and exchange it back in modern day.

Millionaire!

so you think.

a  lot of the early birds sold a lot of their bitcoin before it ever peaked to $1k. 

you would have probably sold your coins in the peak back in April and then live in regret again.

besides, if i had a time machine i would go back and enter every winning lottery ticket and invest in public companies way before they reach the marketshare they have now. i'd also leverage politics and rearrange the board.  much more than buying bit coins.

all other alt currencies are just hype and for the desperate to strike it rich.
legendary
Activity: 1274
January 16, 2014, 12:02:27 PM

Either do education Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
January 16, 2014, 11:59:51 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
January 16, 2014, 09:31:26 AM
Better go back to 2009 then you would be Billionare.
I would go back and invest all of my money in BTC.
We do have a time machine, its called learning from the past. Right? lolol.
its very silly all now want to back and want to become billionaire but no one going to plan for become future billionaire is this workable or no because going in past is not workable right now
Activity: 826
January 15, 2014, 10:55:32 PM
We do have a time machine, its called learning from the past. Right? lolol.
Activity: 826
January 15, 2014, 09:19:15 PM
I would go back and invest all of my money in BTC.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 15, 2014, 10:39:37 AM
Better go back to 2009 then you would be Billionare.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
January 15, 2014, 10:30:12 AM
You don't need a time travel, you can buy now and wait few years and sell...

But people are too/ lazy/greedy and don't want to wait - they want their money now! So maybe they need a time machine so they can go into the future and collect the return on their investments.
January 15, 2014, 10:05:49 AM
You don't need a time travel, you can buy now and wait few years and sell...
★☆★777Coin★☆★
January 14, 2014, 08:27:38 AM
between time travelling and mind reading, if you can only choose one, which one would you choose :-? I'll take mind reading

me too because its really amazing I read one book about this its need some time and exercise but its possible and any one can try this Huh
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 14, 2014, 04:28:24 AM
between time travelling and mind reading, if you can only choose one, which one would you choose :-? I'll take mind reading
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
January 13, 2014, 06:31:13 AM
Minus the altering your mind part, Dank is actually rather close to a few existing theories of time travel. It is true, time really doesn't exist. Its just the progression of events measured in an evenly divisible amount of smaller "time" units based on the sun/light in general.

Personally, I believe time travel to be possible, however it is rather useless. It almost always requires moving faster than the speed of light which I believe will be possible in the future. However, all you would be able to do is alter your own perception. Light may be hitting your eyes from 30 minutes in the past, however people are still going to continue progressing as normal.

You really think we'll ever have a vessel that can reach those speeds and safely? All you would be doing is going really really fast, not actually going into the future. You're right that 'time' doesn't exist though.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
January 13, 2014, 03:28:03 AM

Pages:
Jump to: