Pages:
Author

Topic: I wish I could rent a time machine. - page 6. (Read 5149 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)
January 13, 2014, 03:08:26 AM
You are talking about remote viewing and postcognition. There is no travel involved, at least in the usual sense.

It's pretty much just TV with ESP.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
January 13, 2014, 02:42:49 AM
Time travelling is impossible.
You know I thought that too.

I was with some friends at my raleigh house back in summer of 2012, and they started time travelling.  I didn't understand it so I couldn't latch onto the vibe/belief.  Though later through my journeys I have realized, they believed it to be happening so in their reality, they were really able to visit other locations in history.  Call it pretending or imagining if you'd like, but if they believed it to be happening, then it was true to them.  Sure, the physical environment may have not changed, though by believing they were in one location rather than another, it became true.  Just as time is an illusion perceived by measuring cyclic amounts of change, space is an illusion of constantly changing light waves that create our surroundings in perspective to where we believe to be.  Everything you see is the same quantum/conscious energy as you, you are everywhere, so while space does exist if you believe it to be real, it is also an illusion if you understand how we are a single point of conscious energy experiencing self from an inverted angle.

So with the ability of time travelling comes the ability to teleport through space (which I guess is sort of the same).

While no one may be physically time travelling or teleporting at the moment, it is within the reach of possibility once humans can attune their beliefs that it can be done.  This would naturally occur after singularity which is an event of exponentially rapid evolution of the human mind that will take place one day or another.
Activity: 574
freedomainradio.com
January 13, 2014, 01:53:55 AM
Time travelling is impossible.
legendary
You cannot kill love
January 13, 2014, 01:51:26 AM
Eh, I noticed a grammatical mistake.  Too bad I can't edit.

PS, not taking anything.  My days of experiencing some of these alternate dimensions are long in the past.

If you want to see for yourself though, psychedelics are the key to the Akashic records.  Meditation is really the key, though psychedelics catalyze the process by an order of magnitudes.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
January 13, 2014, 01:26:18 AM
No, you are misinterpreting my words.  You can only exist in the present moment though you can manifest anything in that moment.  Thoughts, dreams, or even reality can shift completely to a moment in the past.

We live in an infinite universe with infinite dimensions.  Everything that has ever happened and everything that will happen is all happening right now, everywhere.  It's up to you to tune your mind to experience these other dimensions.

Please go on... I love this...
I've been digging in this matter deeply for 6 months some while ago... had to let it go a couple of months ago... I spent too much time on it... but now you make me feel like taking it back up.  Smiley
If anyone wants a way to conceptualize this, imagine your mind as an antenna.  It receives different frequencies of energy that formulate your reality, such as light waves and sound waves.  You are capable of altering the frequency you tune your reality to, thus capable of sensing information from alternate dimensions that you would not normally be aware of.  If your mind is opened to all frequencies of the universe at once, you'll experience a state of white energy/light, as people have recalled during near death experiences.  Just as the color white is created by the presence of all colors.  This state of awareness may also be experiences consciously through meditation and is referred to egodeath.

The more you believe you can control your mind, the better you will be able to channel through different dimensions.  At the rate humans are exponentially evolving, there will come a day when physical time travel will become beyond the realm of imagination and into the realm of possibility.

"Energy is everything. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics."
Albert Einstein

I'm not sure what Dank's currently taking, but I want some for sure. Anybody else notice the elegantly written post?
legendary
You cannot kill love
January 13, 2014, 12:04:44 AM
It's the substance of the words that counts, not the title behind them.
January 12, 2014, 11:51:36 PM
"Energy is everything. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics."
Albert Einstein
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." --Abraham Lincoln
legendary
You cannot kill love
January 12, 2014, 11:43:45 PM
No, you are misinterpreting my words.  You can only exist in the present moment though you can manifest anything in that moment.  Thoughts, dreams, or even reality can shift completely to a moment in the past.

We live in an infinite universe with infinite dimensions.  Everything that has ever happened and everything that will happen is all happening right now, everywhere.  It's up to you to tune your mind to experience these other dimensions.

I've been digging in this matter deeply for 6 months some while ago... had to let it go a couple of months ago... I spent too much time on it... but now you make me feel like taking it back up.  Smiley
If anyone wants a way to conceptualize this, imagine your mind as an antenna.  It receives different frequencies of energy that formulate your reality, such as light waves and sound waves.  You are capable of altering the frequency you tune your reality to, thus capable of sensing information from alternate dimensions that you would not normally be aware of.  If your mind is opened to all frequencies of the universe at once, you'll experience a state of white energy/light, as people have recalled during near death experiences.  Just as the color white is created by the presence of all colors.  This state of awareness may also be experiences consciously through meditation and is referred to egodeath.

The more you believe you can control your mind, the better you will be able to channel through different dimensions.  At the rate humans are exponentially evolving, there will come a day when physical time travel will become beyond the realm of imagination and into the realm of possibility.

Albert Einstein
TPN
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
How did it get so late, so soon?
January 12, 2014, 10:53:10 PM
Time travelling sure would've made life so much easier
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 12, 2014, 10:25:43 PM
wow you guys really did research about time traveling  Shocked a lot of information
Activity: 126
January 12, 2014, 10:18:04 PM

January 12, 2014, 10:05:25 PM
Causality loops are inherently unstable. It might be possible to reach a self-sustaining state, but odds are it will eventually come to rest into a state where time-travel never happened, because that is the stablest of them all.

Now that i'm thinking a bit more about it, it's pretty much indistinguishable from traveling into the past of a parallel reality; except that your presence there pretty much guarantee's that your double will never do that time travel.

The only time travel that won't screw with paradoxes (other than going to the future), is to travel faster than light; that way you can look back from the destination and see you leaving at the origin, but your arrival is still in the future of the origin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
January 12, 2014, 09:49:59 PM
I'd go back to 2009 and mine for a week with my 4 Block Erupters. Cheesy

Chances are the creator would have noticed the >50% usage on one node, realized it was a flawed concept, and discontinued development.   Undecided

The fact that it grew slowly, under the radar, is paramount to why it succeeded. 

You may be right. Satoshi was after all concerned about Wikileaks accepting Bitcoin.

Oh well, I could still have earned a ton of money in 2011. There were miners with 5 GH/s rigs back then. 1.3 GH/s wouldn't have been too out of place back then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xow5oO_MtE4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nDTBN_cPs0
January 12, 2014, 09:49:01 PM
Causality loops are inherently unstable. It might be possible to reach a self-sustaining state, but odds are it will eventually come to rest into a state where time-travel never happened, because that is the stablest of them all.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 12, 2014, 09:43:48 PM
well if I were able to rent it, I'll never return it and I can be anything I want Grin
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
January 12, 2014, 09:41:34 PM
Humans invented time by measuring how many times a certain atom vibrates in a certain amount of time.

Yo dawg, I herd you like time.

I'm guessing that the usages of time refer to two different notions? It's all starting to get a little Inception to me.

D'oh.  I posted the bold part in a hurry - obviously it is a circular reference.

"Humans invented time by taking a number of vibrations from a certain atom and calling that one second." would have been a better thing to say.   Wink

Haha yeah, that makes much more sense Tongue I do enjoy a good circular reference; hoop, ring, roundabout being among my favourites Wink
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
January 12, 2014, 09:39:56 PM
I doubt he even had any coins to begin with. That whole story smelt fishy to me.

Were you reading the story near a fish market by any chance?

Yeah I suppose that anybody could come up with that cock and bull story for the media attention. Did you see the forum post (don't think that it was here) supposedly by the person who supposedly threw away this supposed hard drive, he was trying to raise funds to find the hard drive.

IIRC it was something along the lines of:

Give me 1 BTC and you will get 25 BTC back in return when I find the hard drive.

ScamCity or what haha.

Nope  lol. Was it by the guy who claimed to have lost them or someone impersonating him to try cash in on idiots? I'm guessing the latter.

I believe it to be the latter, but either way the premise of the offer seems utterly ridiculous. He essentially planned on giving it all away upon finding it. I would be highly surprised if anybody took him up on the offer, but then again, there are more than enough idiots around to take the bait.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 12, 2014, 09:32:18 PM

Chances are the creator would have noticed the >50% usage on one node, realized it was a flawed concept, and discontinued development.   Undecided

The fact that it grew slowly, under the radar, is paramount to why it succeeded. 
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
January 12, 2014, 09:25:43 PM
Travel back to 2011, buy £1500 in BTC and exchange it back in modern day.

Millionaire!

Activity: 126
January 12, 2014, 09:24:13 PM
"WHAT DO WE WANT!!"

"A TIME MACHINE!!"

"WHEN DO WE WANT IT?"

"DOESN'T REALLY MATTER..."
Pages:
Jump to: