Pages:
Author

Topic: I wish I sold all my altcoins - page 2. (Read 2447 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
September 21, 2018, 06:00:07 PM
Maybe you should consider first your emotion before investing in altcoins :)You know that market is not that stable.. If your alts are still in down trend hodl it and if you see that there is a light coming from it sell all.. Smiley
in any case, you can not sell anything, because any sale will be almost equal to loss. Still, we need to wait for market stabilization and higher prices for crypto currency.
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 04:30:44 PM
Maybe you should consider first your emotion before investing in altcoins :)You know that market is not that stable.. If your alts are still in down trend hodl it and if you see that there is a light coming from it sell all.. Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
September 20, 2018, 04:24:42 PM
Sometimes I think the same thing. We've been losing money because of altcoins for almost a year. If we had sold at the right time, we would have won a lot of good money, but in the present situation, the only thing we live in is to lose money Cheesy
I do not really understand the intricacies of trade, I am still a beginner. But nevertheless, I try to make the correlation of the price of the common crypto-currencies that I have on wallets and the cost of the etherium that are expected in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 02:52:05 PM
Sometimes I think the same thing. We've been losing money because of altcoins for almost a year. If we had sold at the right time, we would have won a lot of good money, but in the present situation, the only thing we live in is to lose money Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
September 20, 2018, 12:39:52 PM
these types of markets are never targeted to make a profit, so you have to risk harming or you'll be upset over this market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Interior Designer and consultant
September 20, 2018, 12:11:38 PM
Now is the time to wait patiently and think wisely about every decision. Almost all coin prices are experiencing a decline, even there is a slowdown in price movements.
But don't ever start thinking a regret, because we all know that there is always a risk in all work. The more we are in a regret, it means we are out of mind control and only use emotional. Believe there will be a wonderful time, stay alert because of price movements that are likely to soar and make us all surprised.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 20, 2018, 11:47:00 AM
The market continues to disappoint. Should I regret investing in altcoins?
be patience bro, the big thing will come. we all believe it
in this bad market, we can take small profit by doing short term
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
September 20, 2018, 11:27:00 AM
everyone confuse with current market situation, and everyone has their own problem with lost a lot of money since the and of Q1 until now when the market are refuse to show green trend. But anyway, this is cryptocurrency...the biggest problem in cryptocurrency are market volatility which can make someone being rich instantly or even broke with a blink of an eyes. knowing the risk properly are very suggested before investing in altcoin, i will tend to invest and hold altcoin which potentially grow and supported with strong community.
Activity: 56
September 20, 2018, 10:17:34 AM
Invest smart and wait. Everyone who thinks it comes easy it's not true.
But sometimes it's not so hard either.
You can sell altcoins when the price is good and recover. currently the market is at a low position and holds the highest profit when prices recover.
Activity: 67
September 20, 2018, 09:22:44 AM
Invest smart and wait. Everyone who thinks it comes easy it's not true.
But sometimes it's not so hard either.
Activity: 845
September 20, 2018, 09:19:45 AM
To all person have altcoins must be disappointed, including me. But I don't regret, because the price dropped in my opinion is a risk. The risk is something that should not be taken lightly. Do not regret it if you finally go too far. Just wait until prices rise again, and sell
I think that long-term the prices will go up, but we are still in the very early days of crypto. If the end state is crypto being a big part of everyday life for everyone, then there is a long long way still to go.

Of course selling when cheap prices are wrong, it's better to wait and get profit rather than selling at a low price, giving time and trust to the team so that it can make the project more promising.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
September 20, 2018, 09:07:18 AM
why do you have to feel regret? when you make an investment are you not ready with all the risks including the fall in prices like now? You should be able to invest more now, so you won't regret it when the price returns
Activity: 462
September 20, 2018, 08:46:47 AM
to dissuade you of course there is no sense if you made such a decision, but I think that you better analyze the whole situation and rethink everything
Before investing in a coin carefully studied and analyzed it, then you do not need to worry. Now all lose their money because of the fall of the market and many give up. But those who survived all this, those who did not give up, later will be very happy about it.
Activity: 434
September 20, 2018, 08:42:22 AM
To all person have altcoins must be disappointed, including me. But I don't regret, because the price dropped in my opinion is a risk. The risk is something that should not be taken lightly. Do not regret it if you finally go too far. Just wait until prices rise again, and sell
I think that long-term the prices will go up, but we are still in the very early days of crypto. If the end state is crypto being a big part of everyday life for everyone, then there is a long long way still to go.
Activity: 350
September 20, 2018, 08:31:43 AM
to dissuade you of course there is no sense if you made such a decision, but I think that you better analyze the whole situation and rethink everything
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
September 20, 2018, 08:22:51 AM

It is fine. I think it should be better if you are going to continue to trust your coins. You haven't took the lost as long as you hold your coins. As long as you hold your coins there is still hope for the price development of your wallet. If you are really handling good coins, that will be really good in the future.
Activity: 394
September 20, 2018, 08:17:26 AM
There are times when really sorry that did not do something that would lead you to a big plus, so you need to be able to learn from their mistakes and not only on their own. think we got it.
Activity: 208
September 20, 2018, 08:13:31 AM
Activity: 129
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 20, 2018, 08:12:51 AM
I not want about investment into cryptocurrencies. But it depends on in what moment I invested.
I invested money in cryptocurrencies recently when its price fell. On it I am very glad.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 08:06:52 AM
It's a choice whether you want to regret it or not. In the first place, why do we even need to regret? Is that so disappointed that you have a big loss? Or did you never get profit from your altcoin investment? I mean how long did yourself involve in this crypto community? You should know well about "don't be panic and analyze carefully."

Do not regret the things that have already happened. It is better to go ahead but take the lessons from the past. Invest in the new currencies and earn your money again.
Agree with this for all the people who are new for this market should have to learn to trade without any emotions because if you don't I am telling you will lose a lot of here.
always, its always some new dude know nothing to the market without any knowledge about trading and lose everything.
Pages:
Jump to: