Pages:
Author

Topic: I won't bet on this - page 4. (Read 631 times)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
June 28, 2020, 03:37:05 AM
PayPal is planning to implement crypto payment, that's not a bad news at all and we already have DeFi projects making Ethereum bullish this days.. that's two major news that can trigger bullrun soon but..... Don't make a bet on this, nothing might probably happen, actions speaks louder than words, maybe if PayPal actually get this done then, just maybe .......
Paypal has realized cashapp has made 300 million in profits since adding the ability to purchase BTC on their app. I think many big companies will follow cashapp the profits are irresistible for them whether they like crypto or not.

It's already been a trend, many third party services in the middle for our bitcoin and crypto transactions, and many of them are making good money every year. So it's time for PayPal to join as well. But as far as the bullish signal, we haven't seen the effect, perhaps when it really go live this year or the next ,we will finally see if it really bring those 325 million PayPal users to crypto as well.
Activity: 602
Merit: 729
June 28, 2020, 02:19:32 AM
PayPal is planning to implement crypto payment, that's not a bad news at all and we already have DeFi projects making Ethereum bullish this days.. that's two major news that can trigger bullrun soon but..... Don't make a bet on this, nothing might probably happen, actions speaks louder than words, maybe if PayPal actually get this done then, just maybe .......
Paypal has realized cashapp has made 300 million in profits since adding the ability to purchase BTC on their app. I think many big companies will follow cashapp the profits are irresistible for them whether they like crypto or not.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
June 28, 2020, 01:57:07 AM
Good point, this is a huge move as we enter the digital era because of the pandemic. A lot of companies may even think about using PayPal as their ways of paying their employees.

Yes, it may give a small traction in terms of price but I really don't think that its what we will be needing to get us to the next level. We need major businesses, whether big or small to start implementing crypto/blockchain into their system, same as how PayPal did it here. There are  innovations at the protocol, fixing fundamental design issues that haunted earlier generations of blockchains and issues that have hindered large-scale adoption of blockchain technology.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 24, 2020, 10:58:23 AM
Pages:
Jump to: