Pages:
Author

Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency - page 31. (Read 81935 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
I am still trying to get client to sync but even with 10 peers and downloaded over 700 mb of data it still remains stuck at the same block and over 1 year behind?Is there a hard coded seed node somewhere is this some other issue?

This seems to be a common theme with the coins I’m trying to move to safety.

It must be a conspiracy.   Cry

It's hard to buy coins and then have them sit on an exchange and lose them all but had same issue with IXC client and eventually it synced but i0 client is beyond me after trying all usual ideas.I rewound,reindexed the whole chain,used pruned chain,added all known nodes and used all relevant inputs through console and shortcuts to executable files.I can't figure out why so much data is incoming but it shows no progress.

Inkomming mobile wallet/eXchange hack.

Like clockwork. 
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
I am still trying to get client to sync but even with 10 peers and downloaded over 700 mb of data it still remains stuck at the same block and over 1 year behind?Is there a hard coded seed node somewhere is this some other issue?

It's hard to buy coins and then have them sit on an exchange and lose them all but had same issue with IXC client and eventually it synced but i0 client is beyond me after trying all usual ideas.I rewound,reindexed the whole chain,used pruned chain,added all known nodes and used all relevant inputs through console and shortcuts to executable files.I can't figure out why so much data is incoming but it shows no progress.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I0coin hash rate continues to climb.  Hitting all time highs by the week.  Very secure!!!!

Difficulty is currently 30% higher than SysCoin.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

Nice.  Can’t beiieve nobody puts value on legitimate devs and SECURITY. 

Soon! 
Activity: 104
Merit: 60

I0coin hash rate continues to climb.  Hitting all time highs by the week.  Very secure!!!!

Difficulty is currently 30% higher than SysCoin.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/
Will there be an electrum client for i0coin or is there one out there already?Core will not sync and hangs on blocks as many years behind in syncing process.How big is blockchain and is there bootstrap available?Thanks

You can download much of the block chain (full or pruned) at the i0coin home page below.  We need to post an updated block chain, but for now this will save you a lot of download time.

https://izerocoin.org/

I already have pruned blockchain installed in executables but still no block source available even with a connection.When blocks start to move it then hang on one and stop.It will not smoothly sync.

Try these addnodes

addnode=148.251.188.20
addnode=158.69.126.193
addnode=158.69.245.58
addnode=174.113.76.81
addnode=176.9.25.79
addnode=39.106.250.31
addnode=47.93.173.10
addnode=64.71.72.56
addnode=99.192.82.190
addnode=173.212.225.176
addnode=180.245.28.189
addnode=185.25.60.199
addnode=77.70.30.44
addnode=82.200.205.30
addnode=64.156.193.100

Thank you I will try this
Will there be an electrum client for i0coin or is there one out there already?Core will not sync and hangs on blocks as many years behind in syncing process.How big is blockchain and is there bootstrap available?Thanks

You can download much of the block chain (full or pruned) at the i0coin home page below.  We need to post an updated block chain, but for now this will save you a lot of download time.

I already have pruned blockchain installed in executables but still no block source available even with a connection.When blocks start to move it then hang on one and stop.It will not smoothly sync.

Try these addnodes

addnode=148.251.188.20
addnode=158.69.126.193
addnode=158.69.245.58
addnode=174.113.76.81
addnode=176.9.25.79
addnode=39.106.250.31
addnode=47.93.173.10
addnode=64.71.72.56
addnode=99.192.82.190
addnode=173.212.225.176
addnode=180.245.28.189
addnode=185.25.60.199
addnode=77.70.30.44
addnode=82.200.205.30
addnode=64.156.193.100

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1248
Currently around $ 0.17, in fact, if the annual chart transferred out, is a beautiful figure, I look forward to your next high impact

What's with all the 100 sell and buy orders and lots of other repeat numbers filling out the order books.

I've been watching this coin for 6 months and it's always been like this, no matter how much wiping or dumping these orders keep getting put back in

Is there one person with like 25% of supply or something?

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Coin was announced more that 3 years ago. But I heard about I0coin first time. Is it the same technology as zcash or ZOI? total capitalization is low and it could be good ivestment idea

Try 6 years ago. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Coin was announced more that 3 years ago. But I heard about I0coin first time. Is it the same technology as zcash or ZOI? total capitalization is low and it could be good ivestment idea
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Currently around $ 0.17, in fact, if the annual chart transferred out, is a beautiful figure, I look forward to your next high impact
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Price at $.17 on good volume!

Not only I0 has zero PR but it seems everyone here has gone into winter harbination. 
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
It's an old coin, and I remember that the previous project was very popular, and it was listed on BITTREX.

What was the previous project? 
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
It's an old coin, and I remember that the previous project was very popular, and it was listed on BITTREX.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1248
Massive hash power and $1m cap - surely this could 25x in this bull market
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Well, that just popped.  Both, price and volume.  It’s about time.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Massive hash power and $1m cap - surely this could 25x in this bull market

2 crazy exahash of power. 6 years old.  Never scammed.  Good honest competent Devs.  Fixed 21 million supply with near zero inflation.

Price:  4 pennies.

Yes.  Yes.  Perfectly rational. 

When is crypto gonna come to its senses?   When they do, coins like this are gonna blow up to a billion+ faster than anything in crypto history.

Apropo, I finally got the 10k plus-ish, i0 I wanted.   Grin

Too bad I way overpaid for a lot of it, but that’s kind of my thing.
Pages:
Jump to: