Pages:
Author

Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency - page 26. (Read 81935 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
Fuck BlackRock
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Activity: 55
Merit: 8

I only have a few months of crypto, but I created the account here in the last few days just to look for something of value! Of course and increase my position in BTC! But tokens are illusions, there are real ones, but it's in the long run! So I thought the old coins would be a good solution! If I0C had no value, why didn't people dump it? The rich list shows numerous addresses with I0C stacked and stopped for years! The traffic here has suddenly increased, I just checked the last pages... Google trends points to a sudden increase in I0coin searches in the USA.

smart guys are all around us...we are not alone, today, news and rumors fly in real time.

google trend and bitcoin forum post I believe shows only that adoption is rolling forward, from smart to dumb and finally from hunters...

we are hunters

The network issues 12.5 BTC per block.All this nonsense is non sequitur hyperbole.Even Vlad's notorious friend would agree https://twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/1011502936772546561.A deliberate sensationalist narrative created out of an insignificant event.

The softfork on 528750 block was shitcoin 2x hybrid consensus.Another insignificant bump under the wheels of a freight train.

The silence will be deafening once these two copypaste coins i0/IX retract back into tumbleweed town after its pathetic attempt to pump on the back of this urban myth.

Just after this fork a character named "BitPico" start a massive ddos and (blocks overload?) to the bcash network...
Lot of fud and talkings about Bitmain 51% hspower...
I read someone asking how he (BitPico) have such ammount of (block tx?)...

I admit to have not enought knowledge to have a clear plot of the situation

but something is moving, something of this things are incredibly related with my personal past and last but not least, this is the kind of things that really open your eyes on how much is deep the real world and the stories that everyday humankind is able to make.

That's I think sure worth a try

ps: IXC and I0C seems to be often negative correlated, so it's easy swap and increase your stack

It definitely all seems to intertwine in one way or the other.

The Huobi 10 Index HB10 launches July 1.  Index coins deserve their credit in forming these types of possibilities for crypto.

I0C will have its day.  Soon.  Has to be.

NLX forks this month - expect Zerocoin protocol to make the news.

hey Dan, really, is far for me the truely understand of how this things pops in real life just from shadow, but the Story is full of shadows, this is a World of possibilities as I believe this World is, so yes they can be index token of new products.
Some days ago I read about riches investors want more coins, 21 milions is a number that psycologically doesn't fit well with human behaviours.
People prefer milions of nothing instead of units of everything, moreover old rich people.
But about Houbi...they have a BitcoinX listed (bcx)...return of fork block say IsBitcoinX()...idk if it means nothing but for 93 sat each Cheesy

ps: yesterday I was reading a ML paper talking about reservoir computing and... Euler's identity was used to integrate something in input Cheesy Cheesy
Fuck BlackRock

The network issues 12.5 BTC per block.All this nonsense is non sequitur hyperbole.Even Vlad's notorious friend would agree https://twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/1011502936772546561.A deliberate sensationalist narrative created out of an insignificant event.

The softfork on 528750 block was shitcoin 2x hybrid consensus.Another insignificant bump under the wheels of a freight train.

The silence will be deafening once these two copypaste coins i0/IX retract back into tumbleweed town after its pathetic attempt to pump on the back of this urban myth.

Just after this fork a character named "BitPico" start a massive ddos and (blocks overload?) to the bcash network...

but something is moving, something of this things are incredibly related with my personal past and last but not least, this is the kind of things that really open your eyes on how much is deep the real world and the stories that everyday humankind is able to make.

ps: IXC and I0C seems to be often negative correlated, so it's easy swap and increase your stack

It definitely all seems to intertwine in one way or the other.

The Huobi 10 Index HB10 launches July 1.  Index coins deserve their credit in forming these types of possibilities for crypto.

I0C will have its day.  Soon.  Has to be.

NLX forks this month - expect Zerocoin protocol to make the news.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10

I only have a few months of crypto, but I created the account here in the last few days just to look for something of value! Of course and increase my position in BTC! But tokens are illusions, there are real ones, but it's in the long run! So I thought the old coins would be a good solution! If I0C had no value, why didn't people dump it? The rich list shows numerous addresses with I0C stacked and stopped for years! The traffic here has suddenly increased, I just checked the last pages... Google trends points to a sudden increase in I0coin searches in the USA.

Fuck BlackRock

At 10 cents with no more coins being mined and only 21 million hard cap I don’t get what the debate is about.

Put $100 in it and forget it.  I’ve been telling people that for 5+ years. 

E X A C T L Y.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

At 10 cents with no more coins being mined and only 21 million hard cap I don’t get what the debate is about.

Put $100 in it and forget it.  I’ve been telling people that for 5+ years. 
Yes, for Bitcoin which prides itself on having transparency through code you would expect at least a handful of people to have inspected the code and come forward if Daniel's claims about i0coin are true.

Not Impossible, worth a hedge, but is it true?
Maybe this guy is right! I just read some articles, it's a situation that we could believe in and also discredit! But look, I checked and there are blocks checked in the future and in the past! Who will explain this? Why does not anyone show up and refute it? If it continues like this, the theories of this face would become axioms.
How much information do you need?
What coins do you own?  What information can you present to make it acceptable to buy those?

I only own BTC! I was looking at the old coins with some possibility of interest! But it's a difficult situation, because suddenly, things started to appear! It is difficult to design anything here although it is interesting... I'll download the wallet and make sure of some things! I find interesting NMC, DVC... I met I0C recently and now the IXC! I don't think LTC could be the silver of cryptocurrencies, despite a good alternative, not even DASH! This ICO business is confusing, few ICOs are saved... Why is IOC at this price level since its inception? There are no criticisms and no compliments, it's difficult to position! Are there people developing this here or is it not necessary to develop ICO because it would already be developed?
Fuck BlackRock
If you skim through this ANN it reveals alot.  One of my favorites is that the dev team has admitted they do not update everything that BTC implements right away.  Other Bitcoin clones and copies usually update with each update of BTC's codebase.

So I think by admitting they hold off on said updates and use time as leverage on BTC reveals a lot.  If something was to not workout with BTC, a better "copy" exists. Smiley
I understand! I just read one of your articles! But there's a question, why has not this information been revealed before? If this is true, does I0coin cost less than $10? I'm using this price because it's normal for an interesting coin to fetch these levels after the correction and possibly the overdrive! Let me try to guess! Are whales or other important people not caring to buy ICO because they have huge amounts? Would another situation await a new fact? What new fact? I0C seems to be interesting! But more information is missing to buy it... Undecided

How much information do you need?

What coins do you own?  What information can you present to make it acceptable to buy those?
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
What event happened here? Code change?

Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
Yes, for Bitcoin which prides itself on having transparency through code you would expect at least a handful of people to have inspected the code and come forward if Daniel's claims about i0coin are true.

Not Impossible, worth a hedge, but is it true?
If you skim through this ANN it reveals alot.  One of my favorites is that the dev team has admitted they do not update everything that BTC implements right away.  Other Bitcoin clones and copies usually update with each update of BTC's codebase.

So I think by admitting they hold off on said updates and use time as leverage on BTC reveals a lot.  If something was to not workout with BTC, a better "copy" exists. Smiley
I understand! I just read one of your articles! But there's a question, why has not this information been revealed before? If this is true, does I0coin cost less than $10? I'm using this price because it's normal for an interesting coin to fetch these levels after the correction and possibly the overdrive! Let me try to guess! Are whales or other important people not caring to buy ICO because they have huge amounts? Would another situation await a new fact? What new fact? I0C seems to be interesting! But more information is missing to buy it... Undecided
Fuck BlackRock
What's going on here? I0C is one of the first altcoins, right? Just like DVC, all of a sudden, this coin started to get in the way! A valuation of more than 100% in the last days! Why is development stopped in github? Or is it innocence on my part to think so? The rich list of this coin shows that people have stacked lots of ICOs and do not sell them, why?

What's going on here? I0C is one of the first altcoins, right? Just like DVC, all of a sudden, this coin started to get in the way! A valuation of more than 100% in the last days! Why is development stopped in github? Or is it innocence on my part to think so? The rich list of this coin shows that people have stacked lots of ICOs and do not sell them, why?
Fuck BlackRock
I0coin hash rate is 4000 PH/s ? dafuk?

Damn right it is Wink
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

Care for a small wager to back up these theories?

Fo’ Sho’.  How’s 1,000 Bitcoins? 
[/quote]

It's okay Vlad.All you had to do was say no.I won't call your bluff in case I bankrupt you and take food from your table.I know those Romanian castles and estates can be expensive to run  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: