Pages:
Author

Topic: iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs x11 miner - ORDER SECURED - $7500usd INC SHIP - page 4. (Read 8402 times)

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
legendary
Hey all,

I am not sure if you have been watching the forums but they have been interesting to say the least.

I have been selling these miners that were secured by a group of well trusted bitcointalk members

as you know a significant amount of miners have been secured, we would like to thank everyone who participated in the first stage.

now that orders have been secured we will be charging $7500usd including shipping to USA/CA, International orders will cost extra for shipping.

Steps:

1. you Pay me via BTC or DASH

2. Miners get shipped from the manufacturer in china on or before the 31st of July.

3. Miners get sent to you within 48 hours after USA re-sellers receive

WE HAVE A MAXIMUM OF 20 units available, act quick people

who exactly is the usa reseller?

mindtrip and buckrogers, I am handling all orders for them.

Activity: 2058
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
I m in Turkey. How much the cost for me ?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Hey all,

I am not sure if you have been watching the forums but they have been interesting to say the least.

I have been selling these miners that were secured by a group of well trusted bitcointalk members

as you know a significant amount of miners have been secured, we would like to thank everyone who participated in the first stage.

now that orders have been secured we will be charging $7500usd including shipping to USA/CA, International orders will cost extra for shipping.

Steps:

1. you Pay me via BTC or DASH

2. Miners get shipped from the manufacturer in china on or before the 31st of July.

3. Miners get sent to you within 48 hours after USA re-sellers receive

WE HAVE A MAXIMUM OF 20 units available, act quick people

who exactly is the usa reseller?
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
i would like to pre order as well.

thanks
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi
Can I buy 1 unit?
Do you accept an order from japan?
legendary
Activity: 2
legendary
Do we live in different landscapes of the world, how can you redecorate?
Do not you have a proof of payment Huh

speak english please
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Do we live in different landscapes of the world, how can you redecorate?
Do not you have a proof of payment Huh
legendary
legendary
Are you getting the claimed hash rate, also what is the warranty on the appliance?

hash rate was inspected in person by mind trip, and warranty is 90 days, we can also fix parts in the USA
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Would this be guaranteed shipping? Or is it also like a pre-order? For example, if for some slight chance, the manufacture does not ship on or before the 31st of July, would we get the option of a full refund? Would escrow be allowed?

We have paid the manufacturer, we have proven ourselves, and will continue to prove ourselves as time goes on.

full refund if manufacturer fails to deliver and we get a refund.

If the manufacturer fails to deliver and disappears...providing no refund....will we get a refund on everything except the $2,500 required to put down?  I believe the manufacturer is charging $5,000 and requires a 50% deposit.

So basically a $5,000 refund.
legendary
Just want to clarify for everyone...   

If you ordered and paid in the previous thread, for $6750 + shipping, you are secured that price.  Is this correct?

yes
Activity: 72
Are you getting the claimed hash rate, also what is the warranty on the appliance?
Activity: 83
I have some questions:
Aka value will be declared on the invoice?
What will be shown on the invoice as goods?
When does it hold me at the customs office, as proof of payment with the card?
No btc or dash payment exists.
I do not get the ibelink for these paddles.
Activity: 53
Just want to clarify for everyone...   

If you ordered and paid in the previous thread, for $6750 + shipping, you are secured that price.  Is this correct?
Activity: 723
Merit: 519
I wonder how high the price will jump on the fourth sales thread?
Activity: 63
Would be interessted if the "Avg Hashrate" would be near to the 10,8GH/s as promissed
and not 80-800MH/s  after 2h-3h runtime like in all videos.

Strange that I never saw a constant running time (without shutdowns or even errors?) for longer than 8-10min.  Undecided
legendary
Would this be guaranteed shipping? Or is it also like a pre-order? For example, if for some slight chance, the manufacture does not ship on or before the 31st of July, would we get the option of a full refund? Would escrow be allowed?

We have paid the manufacturer, we have proven ourselves, and will continue to prove ourselves as time goes on.

full refund if manufacturer fails to deliver and we get a refund.

Pages:
Jump to: