Pages:
Author

Topic: iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs x11 miner - ORDER SECURED - $7500usd INC SHIP - page 5. (Read 8402 times)

Activity: 544
Merit: 250
Would this be guaranteed shipping? Or is it also like a pre-order? For example, if for some slight chance, the manufacture does not ship on or before the 31st of July, would we get the option of a full refund? Would escrow be allowed?
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
Can you send it directly from Chine to my country ?

no it will be sent from USA
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Can you send it directly from Chine to my country ?
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
So another sales thread (is this the third one?), and it's $750 more than the last?

I'm not buying. The whole x11 ASIC scene seems extremely squirrely at the moment.

Love to see how it turns out though Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
the price rising to much from last post, anyway do you accept custom invoice ?
legendary
THIS BATCH IS SOLD OUT
legendary
Hey all,

I am not sure if you have been watching the forums but they have been interesting to say the least.

I have been selling these miners that were secured by a group of well trusted bitcointalk members

as you know a significant amount of miners have been secured, we would like to thank everyone who participated in the first stage.

now that orders have been secured we will be charging $7500usd including shipping to USA/CA, International orders will cost extra for shipping.

Steps:

1. you Pay me via BTC or DASH

2. Miners get shipped from the manufacturer in china on or before the 31st of July.

3. Miners get sent to you within 48 hours after USA re-sellers receive

WE HAVE A MAXIMUM OF 20 units available, act quick people

ONLY DEPOSIT TO MY SIG ADDRESS - THERE IS A SCAMMER ON THE LOOSE - IMPOSTERS
Pages:
Jump to: