Pages:
Author

Topic: iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs x11 miner - SECOND CHANCE 76 UNITS AVAILABLE - $6750 - page 9. (Read 11016 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 517
the reseller has not paid yet. However they have been invited to view machine and sign contract,

while the order is unpaid it is still being secured by the manufacturer (you can confirm this, just ask Ibelink)

we will not be sending any BTC until we have a signed contract, as of now I have an invite letter from the company and will be sent live updates as our reseller goes to china to complete this deal.

What are the terms once the contract is signed?  Payment in full?  50%?  When is the contract expected to be signed?  And what is the anticipated delivery date for these? 
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
the reseller has not paid yet. However they have been invited to view machine and sign contract,

while the order is unpaid it is still being secured by the manufacturer (you can confirm this, just ask Ibelink)

we will not be sending any BTC until we have a signed contract, as of now I have an invite letter from the company and will be sent live updates as our reseller goes to china to complete this deal.

That is what I thought.  I have a contract also and have been invited as well.  That means nothing until they pay.  I am betting they do not have enough funds to pay and them and them wanting to be private is always a Red Flag
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

legendary
aka "whocares"
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
@Bittawm,  So what is the process?  50% down paid in BTC?  Final 50% when shipping?  What is the anticipated ship date on these?  Thanks.

My questions as well plus please send me proof of purchase link in a PM
legendary
aka "whocares"
Who is the reseller?

not an official one, a private group where someone has pulled out.

you can contact the manufacturer and they will confirm I am selling on behalf of a reseller.

Cheers
This can wrong in so many ways.   If they are selling 76 units then they do not have enough cash to make the order.  If they have not sent the money then they are trying to use the extra funds to make the minimum.  So you think people should be ok with sending 50% of $337,500 or $168,750 of the $250,000 to secure the 100 units when they do not even know who the person is?  Especially a Private Group

it is a larger order than 100, they have already secured their order and they can get upto 76 until finalized, all can be confirmed by contacting the manufacturer

So they have already paid?

PM sent
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
@Bittawm,  So what is the process?  50% down paid in BTC?  Final 50% when shipping?  What is the anticipated ship date on these?  Thanks.

legendary
Who is the reseller?

you can contact the manufacturer and they will confirm I am selling on behalf of a reseller.

Cheers
This can wrong in so many ways.   If they are selling 76 units then they do not have enough cash to make the order.  If they have not sent the money then they are trying to use the extra funds to make the minimum.  So you think people should be ok with sending 50% of $337,500 or $168,750 of the $250,000 to secure the 100 units when they do not even know who the person is?  Especially a Private Group

it is a larger order than 100, they have already secured their order and they can get upto 76 until finalized, all can be confirmed by contacting the manufacturer
legendary

you pay me, I pay the reseller, it is as good as buying from the factory (factory has confirmed proof of purchase)

Please provide Proof of Purchase.  I would love to see it.

pm me your skype
legendary
aka "whocares"

you pay me, I pay the reseller, it is as good as buying from the factory (factory has confirmed proof of purchase)

Please provide Proof of Purchase.  I would love to see it.
legendary
aka "whocares"
Who is the reseller?

Cheers
Activity: 332
Merit: 251
I'm in for 2. I can verify the manufactor, i've spoken with them, i've seen video and i can link anyone with the current pool where the machine is mining so everyone can see the perfomance.
PM me.
legendary
Who is the reseller?

Cheers
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
legendary
aka "whocares"
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Payment required in BTC? 50% or 100%?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
50% up front? Or 100%?

Mark me down for atleast one, maybe 2.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Hi All,

I'm up for 1 unit of these.
Have money. How will this work?

Payment method etc.

Thanks.
Best regards,
Phil.
UK

Got it.
legendary
Hi All,

Payment method etc.

Thanks.
Best regards,
Phil.
UK

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Hi All,

Payment method etc.

Thanks.
Best regards,
Phil.
UK
Pages:
Jump to: