Pages:
Author

Topic: [ Ice-Dice.com ] Free 0.005BTC BitcoinTalk Exclusive Automated Giveaway! - page 2. (Read 6793 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Freelance videographer
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 58
Ice-Dice.com is awesome
Ice dice sucks donkey balls, and I would not try this shit out, because I tend to read comments in the thread before doing something dumb.

but the sheeple just go on with GIMMEE GIMMEEEEE GIMMEEEEEE

like in that xrp thread that's FINALLY dead

yes and to make things worse it's like: yeah i want to sign up for my IP address to be logged by who?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
Ice dice sucks donkey balls, and I would not try this shit out, because I tend to read comments in the thread before doing something dumb.

but the sheeple just go on with GIMMEE GIMMEEEEE GIMMEEEEEE

like in that xrp thread that's FINALLY dead
I wouldn't go as far as yelling "SCAMMERS" but this is completely misleading and unprofessional. You don't even mention the withdraw threshold in the OP. For those who don't know (which makes sense, since the OP says nothing about it) this is a complete waste of time since you won't be able to withdraw your BTC unless you obtain/deposit 1.5 BTC. I would usually avoid complaining about this since it is free, but if it takes at least a minute to do it, it's costing people time, so there goes the reason.

I've been saying this for a hot minute, I have many many friends in Las Vegas. Don't worry Caesars Palace peeps will square these scammers away. This site did not pay me out and runs fake promotions here on bitcointalk.org, twitter, tmblr etc...Also he has given the "green light" to use his site as a "mixing service" for dirty coins. The whole time he logs your ip address and uses your bitcoin addy to mix coins!!!>>> you make up your own mind, do your own homework here.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
legendary
Activity: 854
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
Activity: 280
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
I wouldn't go as far as yelling "SCAMMERS" but this is completely misleading and unprofessional. You don't even mention the withdraw threshold in the OP. For those who don't know (which makes sense, since the OP says nothing about it) this is a complete waste of time since you won't be able to withdraw your BTC unless you obtain/deposit 1.5 BTC. I would usually avoid complaining about this since it is free, but if it takes at least a minute to do it, it's costing people time, so there goes the reason.

Sorry about the confusing. Our requirement is not obtain or deposit 1.5btc. it's wager 1.5btc. eg. bet 0.1BTC at 98% chance 15 times = 1.5BTC wager. or bet 0.01BTC 150times. It really isn't very hard to reach 1.5BTC wager, many people were able to do it without deposit any money.
Oh, I see. I stand corrected. Still, that would almost surely result in a complete loss of everything.
Activity: 280
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
Activity: 11
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
Activity: 294
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
nearly dead

Sorry about the confusing. Our requirement is not obtain or deposit 1.5btc. it's wager 1.5btc. eg. bet 0.1BTC at 98% chance 15 times = 1.5BTC wager. or bet 0.01BTC 150times. It really isn't very hard to reach 1.5BTC wager, many people were able to do it without deposit any money.

You must be trained in the arts of lie. Do you realize you are "giving" 0.005 BTC , not 0.1 BTC, not 0.01 BTC ? You cannot bet 0.1 at 98% 15 times, you cannot bet 0.01 at 98% 150 times. Just be honest and clearly say you are not giving anything, you are just checking out who is idiot enough to visit your site.
legendary
Activity: 924
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
Activity: 154
Ice-Dice.com | Massive Referral Bonus!

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
Pages:
Jump to: