Pages:
Author

Topic: [ Ice-Dice.com ] Free 0.005BTC BitcoinTalk Exclusive Automated Giveaway! - page 7. (Read 6793 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ask me anything if you have any problem
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
Activity: 476
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
Activity: 31

Ice-Dice.com is awesome!

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
Activity: 71
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
Activity: 42
Ice-Dice.com is (not so) awesome!

cause the promotion is only active for new member  Undecided

mods should move this to the noobjail section imo!  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Ice-Dice.com is (not so) awesome!

cause the promotion is only active for new member  Undecided
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
Hey guys. Let's cool this thread down a bit.

We are giving you .005 BTC credit on our site. We will make it more clear that it cannot be withdrawn until after a certain threshold has been met.

If you are not satisfied with our giveaway, you are in no way obliged to use it

no imo : this thread/site is scam. I have serious concerns about the ongoing operations of this site as i'm an investor here.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
Hey guys. Let's cool this thread down a bit.

We are giving you .005 BTC credit on our site. We will make it more clear that it cannot be withdrawn until after a certain threshold has been met.

If you are not satisfied with our giveaway, you are in no way obliged to use it

Activity: 107
PLAYGAME.com
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
Activity: 98
nearly dead
1.5 btc wager before you can withdraw omg

Can you clarify that you get 0.005 and have to wager 1.5 BTC before even being able to withdraw ? rofl, are you sure this is a promotion ?

Yes, it's a promotion and we are giving it out for free. You don't have to take it if you don't want to.

You are not giving it for free, you stole these from the fake fees you are charging for withdrawals. You set the fee to 0.0001 per kb, but then charge the players for 0.0005 and whenever there is a difference (98% of the time) you save it up for yourself. Then you start these dummy "promotions" and don't even mention the conditions for withdrawing it.

Like I said earlier, if you don't like our promotion, no one is begging you to take it.

Most of the transaction mutliple KB, because of wallet fragmentation. see this withdraw for example: https://blockchain.info/tx/f15964762b001eee7350a4614c6357430bd0779a1b1af94784abcf0e73db2249

plus it was recommended by other developers to raise it to 0.0005.

You really like to reply with false information. I can only reply with the same correct information: you are not sending transactions with 0.0005 fee, instead you set it to 0.0001 and the remaining amount is taken as a gift for you.

Can you clarify that you get 0.005 and have to wager 1.5 BTC before even being able to withdraw ? rofl, are you sure this is a promotion ?

Yes, it's a promotion and we are giving it out for free. You don't have to take it if you don't want to.

You are not giving it for free, you stole these from the fake fees you are charging for withdrawals. You set the fee to 0.0001 per kb, but then charge the players for 0.0005 and whenever there is a difference (98% of the time) you save it up for yourself. Then you start these dummy "promotions" and don't even mention the conditions for withdrawing it.

Like I said earlier, if you don't like our promotion, no one is begging you to take it.

Most of the transaction mutliple KB, because of wallet fragmentation. see this withdraw for example: https://blockchain.info/tx/f15964762b001eee7350a4614c6357430bd0779a1b1af94784abcf0e73db2249

i'm sick of seeing you pump our "securities" with fake and misleading promotions on multiple threads~ it's against the TOU
Activity: 154
Ice-Dice.com | Massive Referral Bonus!

Pages:
Jump to: